PDA

View Full Version : How Do You Put Siggies In Your Messeges

.:Tsukimi Ayana:.
12-02-2003, 09:46 PM
I am gettting really frustrated that i put my siggy in my thing or whatevah ya call it.Can someone help meh?

Jakiao
12-02-2003, 11:46 PM
Use [ img ]url[ / img ] without the spaces.

Candy-chan
12-08-2003, 05:18 PM
and if its only on my computer and i dont have any url, what do i do??

Fabala
12-08-2003, 10:42 PM
I'm going to assume you don't have an alternate site to upload on. And in that case, I'll try to make it easy for you...

Head down to the "Testing" forum and make a post there. When making your post, look for the "attach image" option. You'll be able to browse on your own computer, allowing you to locate and attach the signature image.

From there you can get the url of the image, or- if you're unsure of how to do that -you can have someone help you get it, and insert it into your signature using [ img ]url[ /img ] as EJK said.

demonplight
12-27-2003, 07:09 PM
Ill make this real quick, all you need to do is poast a pic. on the test string, ok, then once that is done on your internet explorer click file new. in the new window go to my controls for this and go tou your signature ring. ok no go back to the poast of your pic. and right click properties, and highlight and copy the address. now go to your new window, the one where your editing your signature, and click the IMG button, right good delete the Http:// and paste in the address of you pic. and bam you did it. now the only question I really have is if they delete the thread and your poast will you lose you signature?

12-27-2003, 07:34 PM
ok now i get how you post sigs on this site now...

12-27-2003, 07:44 PM
uhh... just to let you know it didnt work so im gonig to try it again.....

Fabala
12-27-2003, 08:50 PM
demonplight is it? Eh, that gave me a severe headache, but if I understand correctly...no, your picture will not be deleted if the thread it was originally posted in is deleted. Once a picture has been uploaded to the server it is -there- until removed. Just keep that url handy...

RoseN200: http://www.animeglobe.com/ubb/uploads/post-16-1072575246.jpg is the url of the image above, which is what I'm assuming is the picture you want in your signature? Under your Control Panel there is a section for the Signature. It enables you to put whatever text and images you may desire into a textbox and save that as your signature. You will place [ IMG ]http://www.animeglobe.com/ubb/uploads/post-16-1072575246.jpg[ /IMG ] in that box (remove spaces between []). That's all there is.