PDA

View Full Version : Suggest a MMO

4mourn
04-29-2009, 11:21 AM
I dont really know if such a thread exists or not, if does, please delete this one.

So im asking you guys, ive spent about an year in MMOs, ive been trough WoW, Perfect World, Metin 2, Ragnarok 1, Rappelz, Tantra, Talisman, Cabal, AIR RIVALS.. and so on. But i just dont get the satisfaction of the game.

I need a MMO, where you can customize your chracter - more items, more skills and something like that. WoW is interesting, but ive played it for the story and for the sightseing (x Now that i know it all its no fun playing it. Metin 2 has so few quests you can barely level. Ragnarok 1 is cool, but it was too 2D, i could try Ragnarok 2. Rappelz looks much like WoW to me. Talisman is also like a variaton, but has MANY players, so its was the most fun. Tantra is so simple it doesnt even worth talking about it. Cabal is kinda cool, but still i need something new. Perfect World is also cool but doesnt have much players.

~

So im currently watching the anime .hack, and as many other people i searched for such a MMO game, with no result. So suggest me, if you know, a game similar to the "The World" in .hack. Is there a similar game out there? Thats what i want to know? (x

Give me suggestions, please!

Thanksss~!

IdleSniper
04-29-2009, 06:36 PM
Fiesta Online, ACE Online, Atlantica..

4mourn
04-30-2009, 06:18 AM
Thanks for the reply. (x

Gero50
05-11-2009, 07:53 PM
Well I have played a lot of different ones but here are a few of them and I think they're very interesting and worth at least checking out
1.Maple Story: Maple Story is kinda anime style that is why I like it, though it is 2D
2.Tails of Pirates: My friend showed me that one I don't know much about but it is also kinda anime style as well as 2D
3. Runescape: This a very popular MMORPG that is free or paid and it is also Browser Based so you don't need to download anything to play it. Its Graphics are the lowest of all three but, as far as the online players go it has the most by far. Though the one thing I'd do before playing Runescape is making sure you have the latest versions of Java and Flash Player installed. I know I said you didn't need to download anything but technicly this isn't a download but rather a update. And the Runescape site will prompt you to do it its not hard at all.
I hope this helps and good luck in finding one :)

BloodyBandage
05-11-2009, 11:51 PM
Darfall Online for PvP
Warhammer Online for RvR PvP and some decent PvE
Eve Online for Sci Fi
City of Heroes for Super hero fantasy stuff
Ultima Online for oldschool fantasy
D&D Online because of the lore behind it
LOTRO because of the lore behind it

Sophistry
05-13-2009, 06:05 PM
Hmm... I'm currently Playing Dream of Mirror o: The graphics are pretty low compared to the more popular MMOs I've been hearing about. But it's free-to-play. So, hey, it's something :D

yajiko
05-13-2009, 11:29 PM
this ones kinda plus no one on it has maxed out yeah like the highest person is 15 lvls from max. anyway the games called "Ether Saga" supposedly has the same storyline as DBZ though from my paying of it its different though you can get the nimbus cloud at lvl 15. try it out and tell me if you like it.

Rem Nightfall
05-13-2009, 11:34 PM
I want an MMO with good character customization and a good level up system. All the ones I seem to find are very very very slow leveling up. And I don't like leveling up so slow.

BloodyBandage
05-19-2009, 10:37 PM
Conquer Online, 9Dragons, 2Moons, Hero Online, CountryWars, Uo Secondage, FLYFF, DarkFall Online ..there are a bunch of quality mmos out there

Kameloh
05-24-2009, 07:25 AM
Lord of the Rings Online is a great game (http://www.lotro.com)

http://www.nabyn.com/_t/2009/4/25/kameloh_2009425_110_doppleganger_300.jpg
(http://www.nabyn.com/art/110/doppleganger)
http://www.nabyn.com/_t/2009/4/25/kameloh_2009425_111_rank_7_spider_300.jpg (http://www.nabyn.com/art/111/rank-7-spider)

I've been playing it since June 2008 and I have a lifetime membership so it's always been extremely fun :)

Working on my captain as we speak X)

_-Anonymous-_
05-24-2009, 07:28 AM
Try
1.Atlantica
2.rappelz (if u like a lot of skillz)
3.Shaya
4.last chaos

agiup
05-25-2009, 01:59 AM
try Granado Espada... its a unique style game, because u have 3 characters to manipulate :D

jennyelric
05-25-2009, 09:52 AM
Mabinogi, Trickster Online, Ether Saga Online, Nostale Online, and Luna Online

Sparda
06-04-2009, 07:27 PM
Guild Wars?

LittleMomo
06-17-2009, 05:19 PM
I suggest :

Grand Chase
Aion
Ragnarok Online
Rohan Online
Luna Online
Elsword (Grand Chase 2)
Trickster Online
Asda Online
perhaps Requiem

xXKisekiXx
06-17-2009, 09:21 PM
Try iRO like you said,
(iRO = rangarok online )
or try maple story, if you buy nx cash you can buy cool outfits
and you can customize a character in many ways, and for a 2d game the graphics arent bad.
another good one is mabinogi,
its 3d and you can customize your character in lots of ways.

In conclusion~
Mabinogi-
Pros~
Better graphics, cooler places, easy to level
Housing system, lots of quests, cool background music
Cons~
Less social features
after a while it makes your head hurt
MIGHT make your computer lag if the graphics card isn't up to date,

Maple story-
Pros~
Fun, very social game
lots of places
10 (i think) servers to choose from
lots of PQs
highly customizable

cons~
the higher the level the harder to level,
BGM is kind of irratating after a while
most of the people who play this game are level 100 ten year olds who go around KSing people and caling them noobs,
MS is HIGHLY addicting
nexons servers for ms are unstable at times, resulting in DCing (disconnecting,)