PDA

View Full Version : Anime with the most cool antigonist

Eternal_Swordsman
04-29-2009, 04:02 AM
Which anime has the most cool antigonist?

Necro'lic Enigma
04-29-2009, 04:34 AM
Vincent Volaju from Cowboy Bebop The movie (Knockin on Heavens Door). Hes personality , way of taking things around him , everything about him was great. Character Design was just simply amazing.

And not to forget Cain Nightrode from anime Trinity Blood. He wont have been a person that he was if he wasnt injected with Crusnik Nanomachines which was injected by Seth in order to save hes life. Because he was killed by an accident. He was before a kind and gentle leader of Mars Colonization Project . Though hes life was saved but also drove him crazy and insane and resulted that he even tricked Lilith Sahl and murdered her , which made Abel crazy and made Cain the person which everybody called a bad guy. But still he was great in series.

CrystalAce
04-29-2009, 05:43 AM
Hmm...well, Sephiroth from Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children was quite an awesome antagonist character. I just loved his sword, and he could fly and could do devastating attacks.

Greed from FullMetal Alchemist was also quite a sly villian. Though, his outcome greatly varies in the manga and the previous anime series.

And also, last but not the least, Kazundo Gouda from Ghost in the Shell: 2nd GIG S.A.C. was truly a cunning and wicked antagonist character. He singly handedly manipulated the entire actions in the series, though in the end he got busted by Kusanagi and had his head blown to bits...

To consider them cool is upto you, I guess...

Memento Mori
04-29-2009, 05:54 AM
I hated Sonic X, but I wanted to and still do want to be Dr. Eggman.

Electronaut
04-29-2009, 06:31 AM
Vincent Volaju from Cowboy Bebop The movie (Knockin on Heavens Door). Hes personality , way of taking things around him , everything about him was great. Character Design was just simply amazing.

And not to forget Cain Nightrode from anime Trinity Blood. He wont have been a person that he was if he wasnt injected with Crusnik Nanomachines which was injected by Seth in order to save hes life. Because he was killed by an accident. He was before a kind and gentle leader of Mars Colonization Project . Though hes life was saved but also drove him crazy and insane and resulted that he even tricked Lilith Sahl and murdered her , which made Abel crazy and made Cain the person which everybody called a bad guy. But still he was great in series.

Vincent was awesome! I loved Vicious aswell, very cool guy. I like the quiet 'I dont care about anything' kinda antagonist.

Freiza from DBZ and Lord Seshommaru (If you class him as an antagonist) from Inuyasha are also up there.

Heinekenrana
04-29-2009, 09:48 AM
Choji Suitengu from Speed Grapher.

Oh, yeah, he was insane. But he had a great reason for it.

Seņor Nobody
04-29-2009, 09:52 AM
Hmm...well, Sephiroth from Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children was quite an awesome antagonist character. I just loved his sword, and he could fly and could do devastating attacks.

Greed from FullMetal Alchemist was also quite a sly villian. Though, his outcome greatly varies in the manga and the previous anime series.

I agree, though I would also add that wheel chair girl in Elfen Lied ( I can't remember her name. Nothing beats crazy.

JIMBO.
04-29-2009, 10:19 AM
Livio/Razlo from Trigun

http://th01.deviantart.com/fs36/300W/i/2008/282/b/f/Livio_the_Double_Fang_by_Garumu1.jpg

he was Wolfwood's best friend at the orphenage who was always crying a till he killed and the evil side of him called Razlo took control of him. he became a member of the elite Gung ho guns "The eye of Mike" and was asked to hunt down wolfwood for shooting chapel the ever green till Vash and wolfwood beat Razlo and the good Livio takes over again. but letting Razlo help him fight in times of need.

he fights with "double fangs" cross shape hand guns that shoot from boths ends and when Razlo takes over he fights with 3 "punishers" ( same as wolfwood weapon) his lacky carry for him, he cant be killed due to genetic regeniration all his wounds close up in seconds without having to take a drug like wolfwood has to,

Heinekenrana
04-29-2009, 10:24 AM
I agree, though I would also add that wheel chair girl in Elfen Lied ( I can't remember her name. Nothing beats crazy.

Oh, Mariko/Number 35. Crazy, indeed.

Neddog
04-29-2009, 11:56 AM
Johann in Monster. ;)

i_say_sabotage
04-29-2009, 11:57 AM
Shishio Makoto From Samurai X, ftw! Not to mention his right-hand man Soujiro... I love those characters.

Rem Nightfall
04-29-2009, 12:15 PM
Johann in Monster. ;)

Have to agree with you man on that one.

Also:

Um from the anime Ray, Ray's ex lover whom crazy as hell and still really obsessed with Ray
Koichi, but he's like half antagonist and half not

One from the anime Ray....Ray's clone

alchemist4533
04-29-2009, 12:25 PM
Kyouji Mujo from S.Cry.Ed, although it would be easy to say that just about any major character (Ryuhou or Kazuma) are pretty good antagonists depending on your favorite character.

FuriKuriFishy
04-29-2009, 03:05 PM
I'd have to say the Spiral King from Gurren Lagann and the World Government in One Piece.

Seta Souji
05-01-2009, 04:23 AM
Gaulun from Full Metal Panic. Can't forget the scene in 2nd raid when he's on the bed antagonizing Sousuke.

The Kayser brothers from Yakitate!! Japan. They're pretty dang funny with their different morphs.

Riful and Eisley from Claymore. I like the way Riful always has this playful attitude even though she's so deadly. Eisley is just badass with his awakened form.

yakman1692
05-01-2009, 01:49 PM
L from Death Note, yeah he's not a bad guy, but he is against the protagonist and really awesome.

But the best would have to be Jan Valentine from Hellsing, he is just so hilariously amazing in every incarnation.

Doctor One
05-01-2009, 07:23 PM
Choji Suitengu from Speed Grapher.

Oh, yeah, he was insane. But he had a great reason for it.
Very yes.
Speed Grapher is pretty much my favorite anime.
The Anti-spiral from Gurren Laggan, because he looks cool.
Giovanni from Pokemon. He's just awesome.

loveyourfate
05-02-2009, 02:03 AM
Margery Daw's talking spellbook, from Shakugan no Shana. If he's not cool then I don't know... ;)