PDA

View Full Version : Here We Go

asher_aj_wei
11-30-2003, 12:10 PM
Hey DD, did you check your private messages? Cause I can't send you the stuff for the collab until I know what's your e-mail addy =D You can PM it to me~ Then we'll start on this wall =D

_hades the wicked
11-30-2003, 06:21 PM
I've replied already, thanks.

MistressPookyChan
11-30-2003, 11:18 PM
are you done spamming the forum now? :rolleyes:

asher_aj_wei
12-01-2003, 06:31 AM
Haha... No, this forum's gonna be the collab effort thread =D I kinda liked what 0wnerizer and the other fella (can't recall at the moment -_-) did... showing the progress of the wall. But if DD wants... we can just post the final =D And since you're the admin Pooky, you can post here... all others... this is a read-only thread!

MistressPookyChan
12-01-2003, 04:47 PM
If this is what you want to do please change the title of your thread so that people know what the heck it is for. Might help people see what goes into the creation of a wallpaper (if you made a tutorial out of it that would be even cooler, but not necissary)

spamming makes pooky pissy; just a suggestion for the next time you (or anyone else...) tells me you arent done spamming. *hint hint*

_hades the wicked
12-02-2003, 09:32 PM
OK, I've made a background for those pics. If you want any change on the background tell me and I'll send you the PSD so you can take a look and change what you think is necessary, now see if you can add some text to this.

asher_aj_wei
12-03-2003, 12:31 AM
Woah... Wiiiiicked background~ Man... you r0x~ By the way, you're gonna have to send the PSD I think... Kira's washed out and i think you may have accidentally increased his size a bit - that explains the jagged lines on him. =D

_hades the wicked
12-03-2003, 09:00 PM
Nope, I didn't "accidentally" increase his size a bit... He's the same size you sent it to me, and you sent the pic with a bad cutout already. Now I can't send you the PSD through email, so you'd have to have AIM if you want the PSD, because it's 19 MB big... Just see if you can make some touch ups on there, like adding designs and text to the wall the way it is (on the jpeg), then save and post your result here.

asher_aj_wei
12-04-2003, 12:09 AM
How's this? You already did most of the work with the background ^.^ Wanted to add text but no idea where to put it, wanted to put what the G.U.N.D.A.M. meant down. Does it need anything else? Besides adjustments on my part, I think your work is complete =D

asher_aj_wei
12-04-2003, 12:21 AM
Eh, I adjusted it just a weee bit. I think it's ready to go man. If you wanna adjust something, go ahead. =D I didn't really wanna do too much cause the background is just that good man

asher_aj_wei
12-05-2003, 11:53 AM
DD, you there? :blink:

_hades the wicked
12-05-2003, 10:00 PM
Seems like some people don't have patience around here...
The second one looks better, but I don't like the grey bars with those things you added around the shadow frames... Specially the little pics you put on the second one.
I like the font you used for the text.

asher_aj_wei
12-08-2003, 03:30 AM
Sorry for the delay. I couldn't really do much since you did pretty much of the work. I removed the bar, increased the font size and cleaned up Kira a bit.