PDA

View Full Version : Megaman Wallpaper

Cha4me
11-30-2003, 04:45 AM
I'm pretty new at making wallpapers so it'd b kool if you guys gave me some advice on this one. :)

wizz-o-matic
11-30-2003, 10:38 AM
Nice concept.
But I think it would be better with a blue monotone bg. And move the text a bit to the right, so that the shadow isn't cut of.

Nice job

PS. And next time when u put a wp here please decrease its size - there are a lot of people that uses a dial-up modem (like me).

akachan
11-30-2003, 11:34 AM
for being a starter, you're good. :)
I agree with Wizzard, maybe you'll have to put the monotone blue only for the picture on the back.. in my opinion the text it's too big,but..go on like this!(I'm not so much skilled in english, so excuse me for the mistakes :P ..)

escaflownemoon
11-30-2003, 11:56 AM
yes I also go with Wizzard the bg to be monotone blue. I agree with you, akachan about the text it's too bad and in kinda takes up the whole focus than focusing on megaman itself. It's like in your face to so maybe shrink the text to a smaller size. But hey if you're happy with it by all means keep it. dynamic text is not my type. :) nice concept though. keep it up.

Katrina Kadabra
11-30-2003, 02:28 PM
I think it would also be helpful if you could eliminate some of the noise/artifacts in the background as well. The picture in the front is very smooth. Agreement with everyone else on the monotone thing. Very nice.

onslaught2029
11-30-2003, 05:05 PM
I would just like to say that as a fellow Megaman wallpaperer, i appreciate this wall. All the critique stuff was already metioned, so i don't have much to say about that. I have a request tho, if you make another megaman wall, could it be from the Rockman.EXE series? I made ten myself, but i would like some done by other ppl.

_hades the wicked
11-30-2003, 06:40 PM
I don't like the text, it draws too much attention to itself. The background has too much noise to it, you should fade the noise a bit. Agreed with everyone else on the monotone.
It's pretty good for a start :)

Cha4me
11-30-2003, 07:44 PM
Thanx :D :D :D

omicron_15
11-30-2003, 08:45 PM
I dont like the black glow around the megaman, I think it is a little too thick, the txt yea maybe smaller, looks good though for a beginning wall.

_hades the wicked
11-30-2003, 09:02 PM
Oh yeah, and concerning the glow, either made it thinner and more faded, or just remove it for good.