PDA

View Full Version : Chobits

Fixxi
11-27-2003, 06:27 PM
i've done some more effects with the chobits background i made it last year. wha'cha think?

asher_aj_wei
11-27-2003, 09:07 PM
That is definitely fan art. Here's my take: Chii doesn't fit in a black background (except the pics when she's in the black lingerie). Give her a brighter background. Since you're giving the snow effect, totally black and a big blue cross don't seem to mix too nicely. Maybe you can try a very very light blue cloud render background with that snow in different sizes (another overused idea but it works).

asher_aj_wei
11-27-2003, 09:09 PM
Oops, forgot something. Give Chii back her finger! :angry: Look carefully, you'll know what I mean. Also, the text is a bit "hard". Might want to give it a shadow or emboss to soften it and make it rounder.

wizz-o-matic
11-28-2003, 01:56 PM
Instead asher I like it like it is!

Corect the finger and u should also redo the cut of on the botton of her hair (the left part)!

Nice job.

asher_aj_wei
11-28-2003, 09:17 PM
Well, everyone has their own preferences. Maybe the main reason I'm picking on this wall is the text and the snow... They're mostly the same size and too many~

omicron_15
11-30-2003, 09:11 PM
I think it looks good, nice dark wall fits the pic, the snow isnt the greatest maybe you could rework it some... the biggest prob for me is the txt a little grainy... maybe try another txt or somehting or put some effect on the existing one. I like the wall though its a good chobits wall.