PDA

View Full Version : Julia Wall

Princess Mononoke
11-27-2003, 04:28 AM
so i made my first wallpaper ^^;;

here it is

omicron_15
11-27-2003, 04:42 AM
hmm first wall eh, looks like you have a good extraction, I dont really like the the glow coming from behind julia's trench, Myabe try a diffrent txt font and maybe put cowboy bebop in it or something. Seems a little plain. Good job for your first wall keep at it.

Miko
11-27-2003, 09:57 AM
Lose the lens flare.

wizz-o-matic
11-27-2003, 03:35 PM
Maybe u haven't realized but u need to do more extraction (look closely at her hair)! And also u should change the font, it realy dosen't fit whit the pics.

Good job for your first time!

asher_aj_wei
11-27-2003, 09:22 PM
Looks good but you need to work on the extraction. There's the hair to work on up on top. There's also a big ugly black patch between her hair and the overcoat.
Try this, instead of having the tyre tracks running through her head :rolleyes: you might want to have it somewhere in the middle. Her name should either be more roughed up to suit the background or more "rounded" to fit the main picture. Up to you

MistressPookyChan
11-27-2003, 10:25 PM
I would keep the text only if it is blended with the background a bit. As it is right now it stands out a bit too much. I like what you were doing with the blend at the bottom; why not continue it towards the top?

it's a great start! hope to see more work from you soon ^-^

asher_aj_wei
11-27-2003, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by MistressPookyChan@Nov 28 2003, 12:19 PM
it's a great start! hope to see more work from you soon ^-^
Well, of course you would~ Since "Princess Mononoke" is the only other Moderator who's making a wall besides you in here =D