PDA

View Full Version : Liru the Werewolf

Mavericker
04-09-2009, 08:08 AM
What is it? Is it some kind of pervy furry anime?

wolfgirl90
04-09-2009, 03:35 PM
What is it? Is it some kind of pervy furry anime?

Um...no. Keep digging yourself a hole Mavericker, because its hilarious.

Liru the Werewolf is not the name of an anime. She is a character in an ecchi anime called Renkin 3-kyū Magical? Pokān (Alchemist Grade 3: Pokān), known to most as "Magipoka". For those who haven't seen it, while there is plenty of nudity and sexual references in the show (you see all 4 main characters naked [all girls] for the first time within 3-4 seconds into the opening theme and 2 of them kiss half way through), there is a good amount of action and comedy in the series.

Since its an ecchi anime, I doubt (yeah, right) that you would want to watch the show and what you are trying to discuss.

Now, you wouldn't have known about Liru (specifically) unless:
1. You saw pictures of her on the Internet.
2. Saw the tribute videos of her on YouTube.
3. Played the weird Internet sex game based on her...this is probably where you learned about it because you mentioned "furry" (referencing the other werewolf in the game; there are no "furries" in Magipoka and only one person turns into an animal: Liru) and you said "Liru the Werewolf", giving the name of the game, rather than giving the name of the anime itself which is included in most, if not all, YouTube videos involving her. If you haven't guessed by now, unless you give a valid excuse, I have caught you.:cool:

So...yeah. I answered your question.

DHPD Shar
04-09-2009, 03:52 PM

Liru the Werewolf is not the name of an anime. She is a character in an ecchi anime called Renkin 3-kyū Magical? Pokān (Alchemist Grade 3: Pokān), known to most as "Magipoka". For those who haven't seen it, while there is plenty of nudity and sexual references in the show (you see all 4 main characters naked [all girls] for the first time within 3-4 seconds into the opening theme and 2 of them kiss half way through), there is a good amount of action and comedy in the series.

Since its an ecchi anime, I doubt (yeah, right) that you would want to watch the show and what you are trying to discuss.

3. Played the weird Internet sex game based on her...this is probably where you learned about it because you mentioned "furry" (referencing the other werewolf in the game; there are no "furries" in Magipoka and only one person turns into an animal: Liru) and you said "Liru the Werewolf", giving the name of the game, rather than giving the name of the anime itself which is included in most, if not all, YouTube videos involving her. If you haven't guessed by now, unless you give a valid excuse, I have caught you.:cool:

Huh i just recently finished and i didnt found it hilarious or ecchi
Maybe because i was watching was censored -.-'

Mavericker
04-10-2009, 03:06 AM

I didn't play any game-I saw the pictures of the character posted at G4tv.com.