PDA

View Full Version : Face Slap?

Furevor
04-02-2009, 05:21 PM
Which anime character(s) would you like to just give a good ol' slap?
Any character, from any anime, for any reason.

Personally, I choose Takasu and Taiga from the recent anime, Toradora.
Thos guys were so meant to be together but they left it 'til the last episodes...FOOLS!

But yes =)
Please do share my lovelies xD

Teddy2116
04-02-2009, 05:35 PM

Thos guys were so meant to be together but they left it 'til the last episodes...FOOLS!

But yes =)

DUDE watch after the credits lol

tsujigiri15
04-02-2009, 05:36 PM
Mmm, I would love to slap all the villains who give long speeches about their philosphy, or why they are certain to succeed, or why they are stronger than the good guys. I mean, just shut up and fight! Like Ulquiorra from bleach, and a couple of the Naruto guys.

Im sure there are others deserving of encountering the back of my hand, guess theyll come to me later

In0kz
04-02-2009, 05:36 PM
guess that would be Hideo Aiba from sundome. he annoys me so much.. well I guess Kurumi is quite wierd too. she's so evil in her own way.

Mayonnaise-Senpai
04-02-2009, 07:11 PM
One Person: Suzuka Asahina
I dislike her with a passion. No... with the intensity of a thousand suns!
Her attitude and personality just get one my nerves so much... I just want to slap her across the face so bad.

Datenshi
04-03-2009, 02:18 AM
Sasuke, Suzumiya Haruhi, and Louise De La Valiere.

Imagine for a moment that the people above weren't blessed by good looks. Would you want to associate with any of them? I prove my case.

wowzabunny
04-03-2009, 02:31 AM
sasuke ! i want to slap his face inside out.
"im a emo, i hate this, im gonna kill my brother, na na na" lets leave the village" bla bla bla
naruto should kill him at the end of the series

rikumi
04-03-2009, 03:07 AM
Sheryl from Macross Frontier. Her personality bugs me. And...V.V from CG. I might as well try slapping Lelouch. It's fun. =3

Furevor
04-03-2009, 11:02 AM
DUDE watch after the credits lol

LOL I have, I have. I just meant i wish they could have gotten to it before the very end of the show, I would have liked to see them together properly more =D

Heinekenrana
04-03-2009, 02:16 PM
Shinsen Tennozu. She was a terrible person and a lousy mother - anything good she did in regards to her mentor was completely negated by how she treated her own child. Gah.

tsujigiri15
04-03-2009, 04:45 PM
sasuke ! i want to slap his face inside out.
"im a emo, i hate this, im gonna kill my brother, na na na" lets leave the village" bla bla bla
naruto should kill him at the end of the series

Nah - naruto should either slap him or use the 'thousand years of pain' technique, to make him man up, and get some persective. Either that or getting him laid might work, but the 1st would be funnier to watch...

proEuphie
04-03-2009, 08:42 PM
Lelouch, from Code geass. With the poison-soaked needle glove, of course.
How can Lelouch get away with murder and still be so popular with anime fans?
Didn't he order the massacre of the entire population of the geass directorate, thousands of men, women, and children, because they were indirectly responsible for the death of his girlfriend? That is like massacring the population of the town where the gun that was used to kill a loved one was manufactured.
Didn't he kill Euphemia when he could have captured her easily? Wouldn't she make a great hostage? Didn't Lelouch know that (unlike him) she was perfectly innocent of ordering a massacre? Wouldn't she be more harmless as a prisoner than any of thousands of Britannian soldiers who had access to weapons and might be ordered to massacre some time in the future?
What ever is debatable aabout Lelouch's other deeds, I say those two are each evil enough to make him an evil villain. [/quote]

Memento Mori
04-03-2009, 09:06 PM
Pretty much every lead female in every shoujo ever for falling in infatuation with a guy who has no courage.

_-Midnight-_
04-03-2009, 09:07 PM
well there is a long list but ill keep it short.
1. Sasuke- oh my god if i met him in real life id give him a running slap of death.
2. Usop from one piece- seriously what is he doing there?
3. the annoying chick out of gto i cant remember her name.
4. lastly SAkura from the pre-shippuden days

animesnob
04-03-2009, 09:11 PM
I want to slap Sakura from Naruto for continuing to run after Sasuke who doesn't give a damn about her. I also want to slap Ichigo from Bleach 'cause he has no sense of humor, and pretty much brings down the whole show. I also want to slap Kagome from Inuyasha for ditching her real life to run around with a stupid half demon in an era where she can die very easily. I also want to give kudos to everyone who said they want to slap Haruhi Suzumiya and Sasuke.

Konata Izumi
04-04-2009, 10:17 PM
Takumi from Chaos;Head though his character does improve I guess.

Zenga
04-05-2009, 10:20 PM
Sasuke from Naruto, though I'd probably not slap him, I'd probably beat him senseless and tell him to pull the stick out of his bottom.
Light is also a good choice, since he killed so many people and was so high and mighty all the time.

Xieshunnuan
04-05-2009, 10:27 PM

But yes =)

that... you're thinking of the wrong chars!! It should be Shoulen *not sure that's his name* from card captor sakura! Such an *** when he just left like that without a word to her.

Princely Dreaming Doll
04-06-2009, 07:31 PM
Every freakin character with bubbly eyes that screams the other characters name. How many freakin times are you going to say Kenji-kun in that squeaky annoying voice.

tsujigiri15
04-06-2009, 08:25 PM
Every freakin character with bubbly eyes that screams the other characters name. How many freakin times are you going to say Kenji-kun in that squeaky annoying voice.

God Yes! Well said. Also any character that spends more than 50% of their screen time crying (I can think of a few where both apply at the same time).

'Pull yourself together dumbass!'
'blub blub blub, but - shy satan's child-kum..blu-'
*SMACK*
'Get a hold of yourself!'

Or something. I would like that, but it would be a departure from tradition

Princely Dreaming Doll
04-06-2009, 08:45 PM
God Yes! Well said. Also any character that spends more than 50% of their screen time crying (I can think of a few where both apply at the same time).

'Pull yourself together dumbass!'
'blub blub blub, but - shy satan's child-kum..blu-'
*SMACK*
'Get a hold of yourself!'

Or something. I would like that, but it would be a departure from tradition

Or any character like the main character of Kurokami. Stupid bubbly eyed character who gets smacked in the head and instead of being worried that she was smacked in the head is worried about her stupid ramen. Even as a starved person, even if the head smacking didn't hurt I would still be more angry that someone hit me in the head.
And she has a squeaky little voice too.

Also I want to smack Nyu and Lucy from Elfen Lied. I found Nyu ruined the show. I really thought someone was going to break out of the norm of bubbly eyed cute girls. But no.

And Rukia from Bleach. She may not be cute but for gods sake. "Ichigo", Ichigo,Ichigo. Just shut up. She's egostic thinks she's better then Ichigo yet can't seem to win a darn fight.

tenzo_groupie
04-09-2009, 12:49 AM
Doumyouji (Boys Over Flowers) & Ranma (Ranma 1/2) - because they're both idiots with large egos.

Neddog
04-09-2009, 05:16 PM
Shinji from Emogelion needs more than a serious slap to the face to wake him up - more like a boot to the head. :D

KawaiiKurochan
05-27-2009, 07:24 AM
The only slap i recall is when Tezuka from Prince of Tennis slapped Ryoma for planning to play tennis with Kevin...

IFS
05-27-2009, 07:35 AM
shinji from Evangelion hes so useless, Harima from school rumble for not realizing Yakumo's feelings (I don't know if he does in later seasons but for now), sasuke from Naruto just because he thinks so much of himeslf, the blind idiot from H2O foot prints in the sand for blaming Kohinata(his gf) for hes mothers death when she was to young and innocent when it happend.

IcePriestess
05-27-2009, 10:52 AM
I would like to slap all the stupid bad guys, who always tells their plans to good guys before "killing them". And it always ends up that the good ones survive :D:D. Why are they taking time and explaining all their plans? :D

Also I would like to slap Orihime from Bleach. Just to say wake up take Ichigo if you want him and don't be so shy :D:D
Hinata from Naruto for the same reason.
All vampire characters, who doesn't want to drink blood, even if they need it.
Tamaki from Ouran Host club for being so stupid and not understanding his own feelings.
Yuuki from Fruits Basket for not killing Kyo :D
Alucard from Hellsing for obeying humans :p
Lucy from Elfen lied for not killing everyone around and falling in love with such a not cute at all guy :D

Necro'lic Enigma
05-27-2009, 11:05 AM
Frieza anyday , not just a slap buddy , much more trust me on this. I watched the death of (Lord) Bardock (Father of Goku) , and i was almost in depression. I have never been that emotional in my history of watching animes , i mean its just anime but still i couldnt help it. It gives me GREAT pleasure to see how Goku took hes revenge on him , as (Lord) bardock saw in hes future , just like that.