"It's something you can't stop correct??"
"Then why do people cry over it."
"..................."
"..........................."
"That will never happen"
"......................"
"........Takumi........."

Time: 1:15, Hokkaido Port

Mai Tokiha looked in "awwww" at the large cruise ship only 6 ft away from her. It was MASSIVE. It could hold over 500 people, and from what she read it was one of the best in all classes. It had three pools, two gyms, three kitchen's two concert rooms, and all the rooms were nothing less then first class. This was one of the few things Mai Tokiha would'nt expect to happen on her way to school. This happened to be the only way to get to Hokkaido. As the two brigdes connecting the the mainline, and the island, were destroyed by the city for the remaking of them both. Now to fix it the criuse ship traveling plan was placed into effect. And as things were going it was running smoothly.

Mai continued to look straight up at the ship, and neglectedly bumped right into someone, and was knocked to the ground. Her shirt slightly fell open revealing the extra clevage of the 32DD left breast, and the strange mark on it. She quickly covered up, and in a fit of embarrassment, and exposer, attacked the one she bumped into. She swung her right fist wildy, and only connected with air. She opened her eyes as he felt a rush of wind flow through her hair, and body, and then the landing of her body on the hard cool ground. She looked up, and upside down was a blue-haired girl with a smug look on her face. Mai groaned to herself when her younger brother, Takumi, leaned down, and blocked her view. Smiling like always.

"Come now Mai. The boat is about to leave. We've got fifteen minutes."

Mai looked past Takumi, and the girl was gone. She sighed, and stood up. "I hope I see her again. I really didn't mean to attack her like that. Now everyone's going to think I'm just some women that attacks people out of no where. I'll never have a first kiss with that process." Mai lowered her head in a classic "Give-up" motion. Her younger brother only slightly laughing. He suddenly began to cough, and with his first cough a bit of blood landed on his hand. Mai quickly, scrambled into action, and helped him over to a bench. She pulled out a small container with a locket on it. She opened it, and inside where a series of different colored pills. The pills where divided equals for the next 3 days. She grabbed the first rank, and gave him his pills, and let him drink some water from a near-by food stand. As he drank his water Mai looked up at the sky, using her left hand to block the sun, she noticed that same red star in the sky. She wondered to herself if anyone else saw it, or was she just going crazy. A few minutes later Takumi was fine, and she made sure he was alright as they got onto the boat. The boat destined for her new school. Fuka Academy.

"Kruger walked lively, and quickly toward the boat. She was however suddenly struck by someone. She however was light on her feet, and agile, and caught herself before even leaning back. She looked at the one that bumped into her, and noticed her left breast was out. She then noticed the symbol on it. Her eyes grew wide as she balled her fisted up. The girl then got up, and threw a punch at her. Kruger swiftly leaned forward, and stepped out with her left foot. Using her right hand she grabbed the girls wrist, and with the opposite hand she grab around her at the waist. Takuing hold of the clothes that the girl had on. She used the girls momentum to throw herl up, and over herself. Letting the girl fall to the ground as she did. She leaned back up, and turned around as if to leave. She only turned her head to the side so she could see from the corner of it. She narrowed her eyes at the girl as her comrade came to her aide. She turned, and walked off. Disappearing into the crowd. She only spoke one word as she walked.

"HiMe"

"If that happens. What would you do?"

This is My-HiMe

Nespa
03-27-2009, 05:24 AM
Lizzie glared at the woman who kept a eye on her and the woman glared back. Lizzie fist tightend, she could care less about the first class treatment on this ship since she did not want to be here in the first place she would take great pleasure in destroying it infact if it would mean she would be send back to her fosterhome. atlist the people there knew when to back off and leave her alone these people were more stubborn than a mule. she hmped and turned her back to the woman 'you might as wel send me back, i am not gonna be a dumb hime again' she thought. the woman behind her said nothing.

Valkarma
03-27-2009, 08:59 AM
OOC: Jace is this colour, Yuna/Rei this one.

"What a pain this is." Jace mumbled to himself from the bridge of the ship. "Why did the council send me to see the newcomers?" He leaned on the window while watching all the newcomers. He growled lightly to himself. "I wonder how many are HiME's. I hope I don't meet any." He thought. "But I will do as asked if I do. And keep my mouth shut."
He stretched his arms and yawned. He once again felt like he hadn't gotton any sleep at all last night despite going to bed at eight. He rubbed his eyes lazily, and blamed his bad mood on the lack of sleep.
He turned to the captain.
"Your ok to set off once they are all on." He said. "I'm going to find somewhere to rest." He wondered of through the door at the back to find somewhere quiet to relax.

"Yay! Today is the day!" Cheered Rei. She tied her hair back with a ribbon and looked in the mirror. She checked that the ribbon covered her HiME mark. It did...just. "Today is the day I will ask him." She said to herself.
"Pifft. That will be the day." Yuna said in her head. "If...when you mess up, don't go making me look bad."
"You really think i won't" Suddenly Rie sounded depressed, "I mean I know I ain't that pretty, and I'm quiet, and I lack confidance." She sighed, all her confidance draining out. "Maybe your right."
"Hey stop going all depressive on me. I was joking. Besides I'm here with you. I'll make sure you don't run away."
"Your right!" She smiled as best she could. "Lets go then." Rei said as she spun around and faced the door. However her nerves wouldn't let he walk.
"...Well move then." Yuna said noticing Rei lack of movement.
"I'm scared." Rei replied.
"MOVE IT!" Yuna shouted.
"Yes Mama!" Rei strightened up and made her way out of the room. She now had to find Jace on this big ship. He had been the reason she had vollentered to go on it.

Luka Megurine
03-27-2009, 09:18 AM
Amaterasu hid her face in a cloak's hood. She walked towards the dock noting the people by her. She took no time into hiding her HiME mark and just waited. "Today I join the many people on the HiME star...god I hope they're not fan girls of my father....." She thought to herself.

Ωmega
03-27-2009, 01:29 PM
Already on board, Kaede was seated off in a corner, her headphones on and a hand-held game in her hands. She was absorbed in the game as made obvious by her tongue sticking out in concentration. It wasnt long before she was mumbling under her breath 'die die die die die die just die already diiiiieeeee'. A minute or two later, she threw her arms up in the air with an ecstatic 'YES!!' over her victory in the game.

While the game was saving, she got up and stretched. Once done, she turned the hand held off and stuck it in her jacket pocket and decided to explore the ship a bit.

Luka Megurine
03-27-2009, 01:40 PM
Amaterasu walked on board holding her suitcase beside her. She noticed all the girls around the ship. She saw Kaede was about to wonder off alone to explore the ship. "Excuse me, may I explore with you?" She asked Kaede.

Ωmega
03-27-2009, 03:46 PM
Kaede turned off her mp3 player and smiled.
"Sure, if you dont mind being seen with lil ol' me."

She made a goofy looking face while saying so to show that she tended to be very 'colorful' around other people. She placed her one hand on her hip and used the other to point off in a direction.

"OK! First mission is to find the cafeteria on this big thing!"

She paused for a moment.

"Oh, we should probably find your room first so you can drop off your stuff. That should make our investigation much easier!"

Luka Megurine
03-27-2009, 04:40 PM
Amaterasu chuckled. "Ok. I'm room 210 on floor...10." She went into the ship's elevator. "So whats your name? I'm Amaterasu Ayaki." She finally explained her identity to someone. Since they were the only one's there she knew no fan girls would follow. "Dont tell anyone ok?"

Princely Dreaming Doll
03-27-2009, 04:57 PM
OCC: In most cases, Yue doesn't say much so he won't need some lines. Though Hiroku's color is default. Yue's color is silver

Hiroku was walking towards the ship from the port. Though she was being very careful and cautious. She had to bring Yue along, he was an odd one, but she didn't mind. Her hands were in his hands and she just smiled.
"I wish you could see the ship, it's beautiful," Hiroku said.
"The sounds themselves are amazing," Yue said quietly.
Horiku pouted a bit, Yue never seemed to wish for sight or anything of the sort. He always seemed so quiet and it made her worry a bit. She wondered if her were allowed to be here with her though.

Ωmega
03-28-2009, 02:32 AM
"To the tenth floor we go!"
She listened as the girl introduced herself but gave a small face of confusion as to why she didnt want her identity to be revealed...but now that she thought about it...
"Ayaki...Ayaki....why does that sound familiar?"

It wasnt long before she shook it off and chuckled.
"No worries, your secret identity is safe with me Batman. And Kaede McFearson here."

She gave one of her usual cheerfully goofy smiles and gave a small, half-hearted salute.

"So, why so secretive?" she asked with a giggle. "I thought being popular was a good thing!"

Nespa
03-28-2009, 04:22 AM
the woman led lizzie out of the cabin to get something to eat 'stupid child service lady, just because 'they' can't watch me i am stuck with her'. Lizzie was no fan of people from child services since alot of the people that lived next to them reported them getting beaten and stuf and they never did anything about it. Her stephdad had been 'claiming' they stayed beiing difficult so he had to punish them, she was also pretty to sure he paid them to keep there eyes closed. She passed three people but did not say anything a scowl on her face.

Luka Megurine
03-28-2009, 08:54 AM
"Well, Kaede, people just like my father because he's famous and expect me to be like him. I'll go to school and then I'll have a crowd of boys and girls following me home." She paused taking off her hood. "Well nobody knows so lets just drop that. Anyway, Where are you from, Kaede?"

Ωmega
03-28-2009, 11:46 AM
"Oooooo, a celebrity! This'll make for an awesome school year."

She chuckled to herself. Her laugh gave out a sense of innocence that she was merely joking around, as she always does.

"As for me, Ive been jumping back and forth between Japan and Ireland for years now. The 'rents finally decided to let me stay here without them. They bounce for work, family and all that other junk. I was kinda hoping to run into some old friends and play catch up, but Ive yet to see anyone I know..."

A small frown crossed her face for a moment, but was quickly gone.

"Oh well, looks like I'll just have to make new ones! Its its own little sims game!"

She laughed to herself a bit as they reached her new associates room.

Valkarma
03-28-2009, 03:31 PM
OOC: Jace is this colour, Yuna/Rei these ones.

Jace heard chattering and an overactive and energetic twist to it all. He sighed,
"Please let it not be her." He said to himself as he turned the corner. He groaned as he saw it was Kaede. She was with a new student by the looks of things as well. Jace continued his pace. As he got closer he gave a solemn wave. He knew it would be worse if he tried to avoid her and get caught.
"Hello Kaede. Making new friends with newcomers? Or are you scaring them off?" He asked her in a tired voice.

"How did we get lost!?" Yuna screamed in Rei's head.
"I don't know. I got nervous and kinda took a wrong turn. I never been on a ship before." Rei replied.
"There are signs. Clearly marked signs. How could you miss them." Yuna said.
"I'm so sorry. I'm useless ain't I?" Rei's eyes started to water. "I should never have tried to find him."
"Calm down. We can sort this out. Where are we?"
"I don't know. There is a lot of cars about." Rei mumbled through her sobs.
"We're in the car park! How the...?" Ynua began, But Rei was already begging to cry more now so she stopped herself. "No wait it doesn't matter. Just find the exit sign and lets get out of here ok. Things will be ok." She tried to reassure Rei.
So Rei began looking around for a exit sign while wiping her eye. It wasn't the good start she was hoping for.

Hollow Ichigo
03-28-2009, 04:28 PM
Mai's eyes sparkled with a envy. Sitting before her, and Takumi was an all you can eat buffet. But this was no ordinary buffet. It was an all you can eat buffet of sweets!!! Mai churped with delight. She began to recklessly ate everything before her. Takumi sighed, and walked off.

"Huge boat. No rest room. Drag." Takumi lowered his head in defeat. He had left Mai at the sweets table over five minutes ago, and still no bathroom. His bladder felt as if it was abot to burst. He was silently jumping from his left foot to his right foot trying to hold the urge back.After a few more failed attempts of finding the restroom Takumi gave up, and fouund the closest directory. It was full of different turns, and icons stating where everything was. Takumi only looked at it, and taking form his sisters nomral gestures lowered his head in a defeated motion. Then from the corner of his eye he noticed something. It was a larg sigh that said. "Restroom" Takumi grinned wildly, and ran into it. He did his business, and silently left the restroom giving a relaxed sigh as he did. "Now to find Mai." Takumi hadn't noticed that he was on the tenth floor. This was for some of the new students, andteachers. It was really impressive. The decorations were nothing short of beautiful, and as he continued walking he just looked around. Not really noticing where he was going. Not noticing the small group of studnets gathered talking. one male, and two females. One seeming to be trying to stay unchecked, and almost not there. Not thinking that hiding now sped up the posibility of being found.

Nespa
03-28-2009, 04:33 PM
Lizzie sat down behind a potted plant on the tenth floor. she had given the woman the slip when she had walked to the buffet and was hiding now. she glanced up when takumi and looked before her again muttering "stupid woman..can't even remember that i hate leeks" she smirked knowing the woman would looking around worried now.

Luka Megurine
03-28-2009, 04:48 PM
"You can sit down Kaede." Amaterasu said as they entered the room. "I'm just from Japan..well at least I think I'm from Japan. Kajin Ayaki's just my foster father....if you wanted to know..." She unpacked her things and then took Kaede's hand smiling. "Just forget I said that lets find the cafeteria!" She started dragging her out.

~Shobu~
03-29-2009, 12:25 AM
Anastasia sat on the deck of the ship with two other executive committee members, having been requested by Ms. Kurosaki to keep a little security on the ship. She smiled to herself as she thought of how she had loathed being on this ship, reminding herself that it had just been an attempt to get her out of the hair of the nuns back at St. Gabriels; they must have been pretty desperate too to send her to another country so that they wouldn't have the chance of bumping into her again. But the past was the past and she's gotten over it.

"You guys good here? I'm going to go and check upper levels," said Anna as she stretched then yawned.

"But isn't Jace up there already?" Remi asked.

"Yeah, but he's not one of the guys I sent up. Plus, I'm starving. Remi take an hour break in 15 minutes, then switch with Shuji. We'll be finished after that."

The pair nodded and Anna headed towards the cafeteria. There, she saw a girl she'd never seen before enjoying some sweets. Anna headed to the salad bar first, before walking over to the desert table to grab a slice of chocolate cake. She considered grabbing a table to sit alone, but thought that she should get to know some of the newcomers so she walked over to where the girl (Mai) was sitting. "Mind if I join you?" she said politely.

Amaya Kurosaki, a.k.a. Ms. Kurosaki or Miss K, sat in her office, signing some paperwork pertaining to the new-coming students, when she felt her hand cramp, forcing her to put down her quill (she had pens and such but she perfered using a quill and ink). Sighing, she placed her quill back in it's little stand and stood up to stretch her legs. She looked out the window, which overlooked much of the island and smiled, feeling the warm sunshine kiss her face. She had a feeling that this year might be a little different from others. She didn't know why... perhaps it was her woman's intuition.

Princely Dreaming Doll
03-29-2009, 12:58 AM
Hiroku brought Yue onto the main deck of the ship. She was very excited and very happy for these events.
She hoped no one would pick on Yue or say anything about him. Yue was so mysterious to her and she quite liked that.

Ωmega
03-29-2009, 02:03 AM
Kaede stuck her tongue out at Jace in a playful manner.

"The phantom misfit stalks her prey with care. You should know that by now. Do excuse me good sir as I work my magic on fresh meat." she said with a wink and a giggle. She waved bye to Jace as she entered Amaterasu's room. She listened to her speak about being adopted and to ignore all that was told to her about her new friends past. She nodded with excitement at the promise of food...food not made by her. Good food.

"Maybe Jace will be there and we can annoy him. Poor boy is totally in love with me!" she said with a laugh, hinting at her sarcasm.

Nespa
03-29-2009, 03:56 AM
Lizzie looked carefully around he potted plant and then stood up, it was wiser to less the woman could find her. She wandered the halls a bit passing Jay and Keade but ignoring them. Other people could cause attachment and she did not want that to happen.

in the cafeteria the childs service lady looked around in slight despair. Her charge had dissapeared and she had no idea where. sighing she walked to a table with two girls (anastasia and mai) and showed a picture of lizzie "has one of you two seen this girl, i can't seem to find her and she is kinda unstable" she was worried, lizzie was put down as a unstable girl and the sudden change of places wasent diong her much good either so it was no telling what she would do. she waas pretty sure the girl would jump overboard if it meant she could leave the ship and where it was taking her.

Valkarma
03-29-2009, 07:55 AM
OOC: Jace is this colour, Yuna/Rei these ones. (I'll stop doing this eventually but for now...)

Jace was happy to see Kaede leave and get dragged away. At least that was a bit of good luck for the day.
"I wonder if it will last the rest of the day." He thought. He exhaled hashly as he spun himself around to go walk off. But he was stopped when he spotted a young boy standing not to far away (Takumi). He paused for a moment and looked at the boy. The moment lasted a little longer and he slowly began to walk towards him. His eyes judging him at all times.
"You!" He said with command in his voice, "What are you doing here? You lost?"

Rei was finally out of the car park and had made her way to the main deck. She was panting from tiredness. Her hair was a mess and she tried to keep it all in the ribbon.
"This isn't fair. I really thought today would be the day." She muttered to herself.
"Well tomorrows a new day. You can have a try after I've finished classes." Yuna replied.
Rei sighed. She wasn't happy at all and began just wondering about kicking her feet. "What if he is in a bad mood tomorrow and is more likely to reject me?"
"That won't happen besides there is still some time later to find him. Why don't you walk around and see the new students while your here?" Yuna said, "Get your mind off him."
"Ok then." Rei said sourly. She began walking around the main deck in search of someone to talk too. She spotted two people (Hiroku and Yue) and went over to them waving.
"Em...Hi. Ae you new here? Whats your name?" He said nevously.

Luka Megurine
03-29-2009, 08:23 AM
Amaterasu laughed. "Well maybe we could prank him. I had lots of friends who were boys and they pranked me so I know alot of pranks." She tried to remember a really evil prank. "Hmmm....I dont know.....You have any good pranks?" She turned to Kaede.

Ωmega
03-29-2009, 11:56 AM
Kaede pondered to herself for a moment.
"Hmmm, well, its isnt exactly a prank, but he isnt very fond of girls from what Ive seen....especially me. We could hang all over him until the ship ports!"

She giggled to herself for a bit.

"Ah man, would he hate that! And Mr. Gentleman would probably be too polite to tell us to get the hell away from him or something!"

Princely Dreaming Doll
03-29-2009, 01:10 PM
Hiroku was excited once again to take a cruise to a school she heard many wonderful things about.
She stared at the elaborate dressing on the cruise ship. Hiroku smiled, it was all very beautiful. Though she wondered why the ship had to be so fancy for a few students.
Hiroku stared at Yue.
"You're going to enjoy it here," Hiroku said.
This was the first time she met Yue, last year he wasn't here. And this was the first time she had a boy so close to her presence.
"Yue," Hiroku said.
"I am listening," Yue said.

Hollow Ichigo
03-29-2009, 07:19 PM
**SIGH** Mai's Color/Takumi's color/Natsuki's color

Mai was steadily stuffing her face full of sweets. She hadn't eating sweets this good in sometime. She was having what she, and her younger brother called a "Fat Attack". Something she repeated every time good food was presented before her. her body would just crave it. Then even after she was full she could fill her hunger growing larger. This had happened her whole life. It was something that was commonly weird about her. She could even burn it off doing nothing. Nevertheless she had her days as a dancer, and swimmer.

Her main concern now was her cooking. She had begun cooking shortly after their mother past away. She lowered her head in disappointment, and despair. Zoning out till a voice cut through the blanket of depression that had covered her eyes. She look up to see a beautiful blonde haired girl. She was by far an amazingly beautiful person. Her eyes were a stead emerald green that gleamed in the light. Mai slid over some to make room for her. THis girl was someone that seemed to be in control or stood up for herself. Mai wondered if she had ever kissed a boy. Mai quickly looked down, and began to blush. She was making a fool out of herself. Her hands clenched the fabric of her blue jean skirt. She sighed, and turned toward the blonde girl (Anastasia). "Nice to meet you. I'm Mai Tokiha. I'm in class 1-4. It nice to meet you."

Takumi was standing looking out at the harbor. It looked so empty as now everyone had entered the massive boat. With a thunderoues roar the boat set off. Those that were left behind waved and cheered. Takumi noticed a small girl with twin ponytails on the harbor. She looked directly at the sky, and for a minutes Takumi looked in that directly. Only seeing the blue sky above., and for some reason the moon. As it was daytime Takumi wouldn;t see the moon. But sometimes it was possible for everyone to see the moon during the day. It was just apart of the cycle of earth or something. Takumi only sighed, and turned back toward the crowd. The girl was gone, and only a large man had replaced where she was.

"YOU!!!! What you doing here. You lost??"

Takumi had remembered there were a few others that seemed to be students around. Takumi however shocked as the young man had yelled to him in a commanding tone. Takumi only looked around, and slowly rubbed the back of his head. "Ahhh I'm not lost. I just couldn't find the restroom. By the way, I'm Takumi Tokiha. I'm not this ship with my older sister. It's nice to meet you." Takumi had a certain fell to him that made him seem almost inoccent. Takumi wore a wide grin across his face, and only looked both inoccent, and trustworth. Nevertheless, Takumi wanted to get back to Mai. Knowing her she was making a fool of herself.

Natuski sat in her room looking at the ceiling. The ships pull-off horn only rocked her into a relaxed state. She was wearing a leather biker's suit, and the helmet lay on the side of her. Close to her waist. her hand behind her head as she only looked at the roof. The room was quiet. As she only mumbled a single word.

"Duran."

Luka Megurine
03-29-2009, 07:24 PM
"Ok then we'll do that lets go after we eat." Amaterasu put her hood on again as she saw people trying to think who she was. She whispered to Kaede. "Only doing this because of fangirls and fanboys." She pointed ahead of her and continued walking with Kaede.

Ωmega
03-29-2009, 10:54 PM
Kaede nodded as they continued to walk. She tried her best to behave as to not draw attention to Amaterasu. It wasnt long before they found the cafeteria which made Kaede excited. She gave a small squeal of excitement.

"Food food food food food!"

She looked to Amaterasu and smiled.

"And your poison of choice, malady?"

~Shobu~
03-30-2009, 02:04 AM
Anastasia chuckled at Mai's response. She was cute. In fact, she really reminded Anna of Eileen (mainly because of her hair though). "I'm Anastasia, but you can call me Anna. Are you excited to start your studies at Fuka Academy?" Anna asked politely between bites. She heard a familiar voice nearby and glanced over to see Kaede with a hooded girl enter the cafeteria. "Kaede," she called and waved at her with her fingers.

The first time Anna met Kaede, they really didn't hit it off very well. Anna made some snide comments about Kaede's odd sense of fashion and their relationship went downhill from there; but then when Anna fell and sprained her ankle while on a jog, Kaede had helped her out and took her to the infirmary. They were finally able to talk while Kaede helped Anna from the trail in the forest back to the school, and found some common ground. Anna came to the decision that Kaede wasn't bad at all really, just her appearance made her out to be so. They weren't the best of friends from then on but they weren't enemies.

OOC: Hope you don't mind that I made up a little history between Kaede and Anna, MaruDashi. If you do, I'll edit it.

Valkarma
03-30-2009, 10:58 AM
OOC: Jace. Yuna/Rei.

"Lost?" He thought, "He is an idiot then." Jace shook his head in dissapointment. Kids could be complete idiots some times. But he looked young, mustn't have been his fault. It will be his sisters fault.
Jace walked over and looked up at where the kid had been. He stared at the moon and growled lightly under his breath. He knew it was there. He just couldn't see it. He turned back to the kid.
"Well then lead me to your sister. I can't have her letting you get lost around this ship. I've been put in charge up here and I'm not going to mess up." He stood by the kid quite relaxed for once and waited for him to lead the way.

"Where we ignored?" Rei asked. She was puzzled but more then that she was shaking a bit, "I'm I that ignoreable."
"No that's not true. they just mustn't have heard us." Yuna replied. At least she hoped that to be true. She felt there belly rumble, "How about lunch then?"
"Yea I guess your right." Rei watched the pair walk off a moment before turning to go into the ship. "Yea lunch sounds fun. Maybe more people will be there."
"By more do you mean Jace?"
"Hey don't pick on me." She blushed slightly.
"I wasn't." Yuna smiled inside her. "Lets just go. I'm hungry at the same time as you remember." So they skipped off into the ship to find something to eat.

Ωmega
03-30-2009, 01:17 PM
Nah, its cool =DD

BIC:

Kaede had piled on a good amount of food onto her plate and heard someone call her from behind. She turned to see Anna waving at her and her face lit up upon seeing her again. She waved back and looked over to Amaterasu and smiled.
"Lets go sit over by Anna. I'll introduce you, Im sure you two will hit it off well!"

Her face was beaming with joy over running into an old friend. She sat across from her and gave a friendly "yo!" She looked to the girl next to her and smiled.

"New friend of yours Anna? Shes cute! Oh, this is my new partner in crime Ama."

She paused to herself for a moment and turned to Amaterasu.

"You dont mind me calling you Ama, do you?"

Luka Megurine
03-30-2009, 01:34 PM
Amaterasu smiled back. "Not at all." She turned to Anastasia. "Its nice to meet you, Anna." She shook hands and sat down at the table. "So how do you two know each other?"

~Shobu~
03-30-2009, 11:37 PM
Anastasia smiled at Amaterasu, "Nice to meet you I'm Anastasia, but you can call me Anna. And yeah it's she? Her name is Mai. She's a new student. Mai, this is Kaede, she's president of the art club." She took another bite of her salad before she responded to Amaterasu's question, "Long and kind of ridiculous story."

Hollow Ichigo
03-31-2009, 11:22 PM
Mai only continued to lower her head in disappointment as one after another beautiful people crowded her. These girls were something really different. Each one seemed unique. Anna with her beautiful eyes, and long blonde hair. This girl Kaede had her art. She seemed to out-going, and kind also. Then this other girl Amaterasu. Who was for some reason really concerned about if people noticed her or someting. What was to hide? mai thought for a few seconds but was interupted when her name was called. She looked up to see that she was being introuduced as "cute." Mai only gave then a long, and hard stare. An indifferent silence sperated the two as Mai only stared at the three beautifl girls. Finally after a good minutes or two Mai spoke out. "Please I thank you for the compliment, but I'm far from cute You should be talking about yourselfs. You all are down right amazing. Boy's must love you all." Mai once again lowered her head in a disappointed sigh. She would never get her first kiss like that.

Takumi only smiled lightly, and turned for the elevator. He would start at the lunchroom where he had left Mai. Hopefully she was still in the middle of her fat attack. If not then he would go to the room. As they walked Takumi looked back at the one following him, and sighed to himself. "I never got your name. Your in charge. If I have some problems I can come to you right. it would help If i knew your name."

Ωmega
04-02-2009, 12:02 AM
Kaede was about to give her version of how she met Anna when she heard Mai speak up.

"Please I thank you for the compliment, but I'm far from cute You should be talking about yourselfs. You all are down right amazing. Boy's must love you all."

Kaede lost it. She burst out in a fit of laughter and the thought of boys drooling over her.

"Not sure about Ama, but Anna has attracted a boy or two. As for me, Ive never once had a guy approach me. Instead, I attract all the hot mommas. Shame Im not gay, or Id be in paradise!"

She laughed to herself again and then quickly quieted down.

"Waitaminute, thats not something I should be proud of. Hmm....At any rate Mai, cuteness is in the eye of the beholder, and my eye says youre cute. Male attraction comes from your confidence. Flaunt it, and men are putty in your hands."

She gave a genuine smile which showed her much softer expressions, which was rare to see from her. However, it didnt last very long and her usual goofy smile was plastered across her face again.

"My problem is is that Im a total dork. Guys dont dig dorky chicks who swoon over Jackson Pollock."

Luka Megurine
04-02-2009, 12:30 AM
"My problem is I'm expected to be just like someone and if I'm not boys dont like me." Amaterasu looked over to Mai. "Boys will probably go head over heels for both you and Kaede, Mai." She gave a smile and got her chair pulled out by one of the boys causing her to fall. She hit her head on the ground causing her hood to come off. She started hearing sudden screams of fangirls and boys. "Dammit..."

Nespa
04-02-2009, 03:03 AM
Liziie moved back in the cafeteria and put her fingers in her ears when the woman starte to yell at her as soon as she saw her "where the hell have you been! i was getting your food, you really are a trouble maker arent you?!" Really it is miricale that family wanted you in the first place and... are you even listening to me ?"!". Just looked at her the woman now reminded her very much of a lobster with her red face and stated her answer simply "no.." if possible the eyes of the woman popped out even more "wel then i geuse you don't want to eat! we are giong back to the room!" she rolled her eyes when the woman grabbed her arm and started to drag her along.

Valkarma
04-02-2009, 12:15 PM
OOC: Jace. Yuna/Rei.

Jace growled slightly in annoyance. He pushed it aside. It wasn't the kids' fault. He couldn't help it. He got into the elevator with him. As they waited for it to get to the floor he sighed.
"Jace." he said, "My name is Jace." He turned to the boy. "I'm the founder and head of the Kendo club and a part of the student council." He smiled kindly. "I guess if you do have problems you are best coming to me."
Jace went back to waiting. Elevator rides always seemed longer then they were. A few moments later it beeped twice and the doors opened to the dinning hall.
"Where here then?" He asked. He stepped out with Takumi. He then stopped and held the boys shoulder a second.
"One thing. Keep your Wits about you kid." He warned. Then he just smiled again. He knocked him on the back.
"So where is this sister of yours?" He asked.

Rei fumbled about as she tried to pick something to eat. Everyone around her seemed so friendly and forward. She was shaking with nerves. She stumbled as he went for a plate. She was so scared.
"Just relax." Yuna said in a comfating voice.
"I'll try." Rei replied. She desided just to pick some fruit and she left the plate were is was while picking up an apple. She turned to view around her. The place was so big. She felt like it was her first year again. Excpet there was no Jace to hold her hand then. She started eating her apple and went to sit by one of the door out of the way. No matter how she looked at it. She was too scared to do anything really.

Hollow Ichigo
04-02-2009, 06:05 PM
Takumi only grinned, and began to laugh as they entered, and Jace told him his name. "Jace huh. Nice name. Gives you the tough guy look." Takumi only slightly chuckled, and waited for the elevator to end. When it did Jace pushed Takumi with a slgiht nudge. Takumi stumbled forward, and came to a fault a few feet from the elevetor. He looked around, and slightly sighed in defeat. Mai was sitting a few meters away surrounded by a few girls. One of them on the floor. Takumi looked at her, and remembered she was with Jace on the tenth floor. He looked at Jace, and pointed at Mai. "Her over there with the orange hair." He slowly began to walk over toward he waving as so. "Mai! Hey MAI!!!!!!"

Mai was slightly shocked as her name was yelled out. She looked up, and noticed Takumi with a really good looking boy. Mai looked awayblushing. hoping no one noticed her. Good her her they were still a ways away so hopefully he couldn't see her face. She stood up, and when Takumi hmade it over she jumped on him. Hugging him tightly. "Takumi..Where have you been, and who's your friend??" Mai gave The boy, a warm smile before extending her hand. "I'm Mai Tokiha....."

Ωmega
04-02-2009, 06:18 PM
Kaede helped Ama up from the floor and gave a nervous laugh.

"AHAHAHA, you were right, people DO seem to think youre that famous dude's daughter! Geeze STACY, you should really dye your hair a different color or something!"

Her attention shifted to someone calling out Mia's name and saw a younger boy rush to her. She heard her mention something about the boy's 'friend' and turned to see Jace. A large grin spread across her face.

"OH yoohoo! Jace-y m'dear! Come join us!!"

~Shobu~
04-02-2009, 10:17 PM
"She's right you know," Anastasia said simply as she finished up her salad and moved to her cake. "And Kaede, you know there's a lot of guys who like your quirky attitude anyway. It's not like you're ugly. But there are hardly any guys to really flirt with or vise-versa at our school. Hell, we all might as well become gay since females outnumbers males at our school say one to a hundred? And Mai honey, if you're cute, you're cute, there's nothing you can do or say about it."

Anna blinked, confused to why people started screaming all of the sudden and why Kaede was talking so strangely. Apparently Amaterasu dad had some kind of reputation? Anna shrugged it off, not really caring for celebrities and their relatives, they're just another thing for fangirls and boys to obsess over. What she did know was that a student got hurt and she wwasn't going to let that fly. She caught the boy's attention who pulled Amaterasu's chair out from under her and glared him down viciously, then gave him a eerie smile that scared the kid off.

Satisfied, she turned to see Mai holding a young boy who seemed to have entered with Jace. She smiled and waved at him as well, finding him an attractive boy. When Mai introduced herself after being so bashful, all Anna could think of was the word "adorable". She grinned knowingly and looked to Kaede. "This year's going to be fun," she said with a mischevious little sparkle in her eye. Oh how she loved to tease.

Valkarma
04-03-2009, 04:36 AM
Jace frowned when he noticed all the girls surrounding Takumi's sister. He frown more when he heard Kaede's loud voice. He took a deep breath as prepared to go into the deep end. He almost couldn't wait for this trip to be over. He sighed again and rubbed his head. It was still a little sore, and he was tired. He put on a smile though and waved to Keade.
"Looks like I found the popular crowd haven't I?" He told her with a smile. "They also must be good to be able to put up with your energy."

Mai gave The boy, a warm smile before extending her hand. "I'm Mai Tokiha....."

He turned to see the girl who was talking to him. Jace was shocked for a small moment at the girl that extended her hand. She was pretty and he prayed no one had noticed the look of shock on his face. He hadn't met a girl like her since... But that didn't matter. He decided to hide his shock behind a smile and he shook her hand. Her skin was soft.
"So your Takumi's sister." He said, "It is nice to meet you." He froze for a moment not knowing what to say next. He looked around to see that Anastasia was there too.
"Great." He thought, "Does everyone I know have to be showing up here."
He turned to Mai, "Mai. I would ask you to watch your brother. He shouldn't make a habit of getting lost." He said with less of the sterness he normally had.

Rei hid behind the door. She was sure she just saw Jace. She peeked around the corner. He was walkign with some young boy. She wondered what was going on. She kept staring and watching him.
"You know this is something that a stalker does?" Yuna added suddenly.
"Eh? What? Oh sorry. Its just..."
"I know." Yuna said, "Why don't you go over. Its not so bad. Others you know are there too."
"But..." Rei stuttered. "Wait!?" She looked over. Jace was talking to some girl. He even shook her hand. Rei felt very jealous in that moment. Then she gasped.
"No no." She shook her head and went back to hiding behidnt he door.
"What is it?"
"She stole him." Rei mubbled.
"What?"
"Can't you see." She looked back over at them. "I know Jace. He never shakes a persons hand with a smile on his face. He always make it look like its an effort." She sighed lovingly, "That was one of the cool things about him." She turned back and slumped down onto the floor. "I can't handle this Yuna. Let me go."
Yuna hesitated. "Ok then." She let Rei regress into their mind and then she took the front. The first things she did was take the ribbon out of her hair and let it flow down. She then rubbed her eyes as the clour slowly changed back to her natural.
"You just rest Rei. Today is another day." Yuna said.
"Ok" Rei replied quietly.
Yuna picked her self up and brushed the dirt of ther clothes. She walked back out into the dinning hall. Her strides now filled with confidance. It felt good for her to be back in control. She smiled hard and went to find herself something good to eat. Rei's choice of apple just wasn't enough.

Hollow Ichigo
04-04-2009, 02:34 PM
Current Time: 4:58

Mai only looked at Jace with a gleaming sparkle in her eyes. Jace was anything but ugly. He was sweet, as it seemed, and held pride in himself. Almost like a protecter of secrets. Someone that holds so much back for the sake of those around him. Mai only slightly tilted her head to the right and a wide grin spread across his face.

"Mai. I would ask you to watch your brother. He shouldn't make a habit of getting lost."

Takumi Instantly picked up on the comment, and rubbed the back of his head in a shy motion. A light blush sweeping across his face. "Yeah I'm sorry about that. My sense of direction is almost as bad as Mai hunger." Takumi playfully picked at Mai's bust. making jokes about how her eating was causing her body to expand in all the right places. Mai turned away from Takumi in an embrassed fit. Covering her ches with her arms.

"Stop it Takumi. It's not my fault I eat a lot. I'm just hungery a lot. Can't help it." Mai looked back at Jace, who was now behind her on her right side. Only looking into his eyes for what seemed like hours before the voic of the captain was heard over everything else.

"Attention passengers of the Avalon. Please reports to the deck for a special treat."

Mai looked up at the roof trying to see where it was coming form. Only to find the voice boxes positioned around the large dinning room. She blinked a few times before she felt Takumi's hand cover, and grab hers.

"Come on Mai. To the deck."

Takumi pulled her with him as the dining room all but emtied. Everyone on the deck looking at the water surrounding them. A cool breeze sweeping throughout as every enjoyed the time they were having on the ship. Mai looked out in utter amazment of the ocean, and the beautiful landscape it painted in the sky. She was about to turn around, and say something to Takumi when he heard the sound of a speed boat. He looked down, and nocticed one, then two, and then they all but multipled. Two turned into four, and four into eight. They surrounded the ship in a circle. Firing treats into the air above the passengers. The people waved trying to get whatever it was they were firing up to them. mai laughed when a tee shirt with the word Avalon on it hit Takumi in the face. Covering it up. he pulled it down, and smiled as Mai caught a stuffed animal. Fire crackers were heard behind them, and the large outside pool was revieled. It was as massive as the ship. It spread from the tip of the ship to about halfway. Around it was the wooden floor board. Mai grinned wildly as those people who dance in the water began to do their routine. They kickd there legs, and arms into the air, and make formations that made both Takumi, and Mai smile. They were enjoying there time so far.

Nespa
04-05-2009, 03:45 AM
lizzie laid on the bed ignoring the anoucement, the lady aproached her since her anger subsided. She had forgotten that the girl had it hard losing her sister and her father "do you want to go to the deck?". Lizzie glared at her over her shoulder and concetred on her ragdoll again "can i throw you overboard?". The woman sighed "you could be a little nicer to me ya know, i am caring for you". suddenly a porselain lamb crashed into the wall inches from her face, Lizzie face was pulled in a look of pulled malice "caring for me?CARING FOR ME? YOU PEOPLE SHOULD HAVE CARED WHEN DAD BEAT THE HELL OUT OF US" she glared and laid back down "just jump of the ship and go away already" the woman was white as a sheet and diden't say anything.

Ωmega
04-06-2009, 12:54 AM
Kaede noticed Jace's reaction to Mai. The idea of playing matchmaker tickled her pink yet at the same time depressed her. Mai was new to the school and seemed to already nabbed one of the guys half the girls were after. Not that she liked Jace, she just felt a sense of loneliness that she had yet to have a boyfriend.

Her small moment of depression ended when she heard the announcement. She grabbed Ama in a cutesy way and went around to then grab Anna. She giggled to herself being in the middle of her two cute firends as they headed to the main deck.

"I make pimping look goooood!" she said in a very joking manner

Valkarma
04-07-2009, 06:02 AM
Jace watched still slightly mesmorized by Mai as she was pulled of by her brother to go watch the show. He just smiled and then walked off himself.
He would get to watch but he had to go back up to the bridge and watch from there. He still was in charge with making sure things went smoothly.
When he got there he scanned the crowds. Everything looked safe.
"I wonder where she is?" He wondered to himself. He then shook himself. It wasn't the time for thoughts like that. He turned to tha captain.
"Things are going well then?" he said, "Keep an eye out." He then walked to the outside balcony to watch eevrything better. He leant on the bar and looked out at the celebrations, his mind thinking over a lot of things.

Luka Megurine
04-07-2009, 10:26 AM
Amaterasu looked at the sea, over the railing. She looked to Kaede. "I guess you do." She said smiling. She started walking towards the deck. "Let's go catch up with Mai and Takumi." She grabbed her friends and started running again.

~Shobu~
04-08-2009, 07:23 AM
Anna merely giggled and let them drag her wherever they wanted. Her shift was over so she could finaly let loose for the moment. They had reached the deck in time for the show and though Anna's experienced it before, she still enjoyed seeing the new things that they add in each year. She jumped up really quick and caught a large, incoming lollipop and offered it to Ama, "Here," she said, wanting the girl to feel welcome rather than smothered like she had been back at the cafeteria "a little welcoming gift."

Hollow Ichigo
04-09-2009, 07:49 AM
And the plot thickens...........

"When you lost her how did you feel?"
"Regretful?"
"Mournful?"
"Happy?"
"You are a bad person."
"..........."
"......................."
".................Mother................"

Mai was looking over the side of the ship at the speed boats that were now making their fourth, and fifth trips around the ship. With each pass around they would fire treats into the air to the passengers. Takumi himself had caught an music player. It was fully loaded with all kinds of music. Takumi was listening to his favorite song now. Mai only smiled at him silently, and turned her gaze back to the ocean, and the lovely scene it painted against the blue sky. Two blues in perfect hormony. Each yet nothing alike. Her gaz went down to the ocean for a brief second would something caused her to do a double take. She narrowed her eyes at a small spot floating in the water. She could see cause it was more then 150 meters away, and striahgt down the massive ship. She leaned over ther ailing some, and finally realized what it was: A Girl.

"Takumi.......Call Jace, and all others for help. NOW!!!!"

Takumi was caught of guard by his sister sudden increasingly loud voice. He heard her perfectly over the music player, and stuffed it into his pocket before taking his medical packet from Mai. He threw him her shoes, and her socks. Takumi only looked in horror as she balanced herself on the railing. A crowd had begun to pick up around them as Mai took a deep breathe, and dived overboard. Takumi rushed to the railing, and looked over. Only to see Mai preformed a few triple backfilps, and diving into the water in the perfect ten preformance he knew she could deliver. He nodded almost to no one as he saw her swimming toward a spot in the water. He narrowed his own eyes, and noticed it was a small girl. He backed up when a owmen yelled out pointing out what most of the others had already come to realize. Takumi only turned around, and ran for the closest guard asking them to signal Jace. As so he looked back to where the crowd was watching Mai fight for her own life as well as the little girls.

Valkarma
04-09-2009, 09:24 AM
Jace was messing with the idea of getting a good night sleep. He sighed as he leaned on the bars and flicked at them. He was so tired resently he was thankful things were quiet. He wondered what he would dream of when Three letters formed up. M.A.I. He shocked himself with that thoughts and blushing he pushed it aside. It was only a passing thing. He hoped anyways. He wouldn't be able to deal with another loss.
At that moment a guard rushed up to him. He was breathing heavy,
"Sir someone has been spotted over board. A student has jumped ship to get them."
"What the..?" He stared in disbelief. So much for a quiet trip. "Well what are you doing here?" he said as he ran past him. "Get one of the life boast into the water and get both of them back onto the ship." The guard nodded and radio ahead.
Jace's blood was pounding as he ran through the ship to get down to the level where everyone was at. As he got there he shouted out.
"Move now! Clear this area!" The command in his voice made it almost un-disobeyable. People began to clear out of the way.
"Why isn't that boat in the water yet getting them two." He demanded. the oarsmen suddenly picked up pace and the the boat was soon collecting them.
"God please be ok. I'm not having this happen to me." He thought.

Luka Megurine
04-09-2009, 09:46 AM
"Thanks Anna." Amaterasu took a lick on the lollipop and noticed the commotion. "What the-" She noticed the oarsmen pick up the pace but still was worried. "God...I hope they're ok." She took a bite of the lollipop. "I wonder what happened..."

Ωmega
04-09-2009, 12:45 PM
Kaede was enjoying herself until she heard a large commotion not to far off from where they were. She peered over the railing towards the other side of the ship when she noticed something fall off.

"Holy crap, Mai jumped off the boat!!"

She immediately saw why. She saw that she was attempting to save someone else, whom Kaede assumed had possibly fallen off the ship. Seeing that both were close to drowning...she was tempted to...

Her mind snapped back when she heard Jace. She looked back down into the water to see that a small life boat had picked up Mai and the other person who didnt seem to be moving.

"God, I hope theyre ok..."

Hollow Ichigo
04-09-2009, 08:26 PM
OCC: Okay first things first. Make sure you check with one of the three of us in charge of the RPG before summoning ANY HiME, at ANYTIME. Also make sure you state the dicription of your HiMe through an attached photo or anything so we kno what he looks like, and so everyone could get a good understanding of each one. Thanks, and Im glad its moving smoothly.

Mai swam quickly toward the girl ubder the crashing weight, and pure volume of water around her. She went under a few times to get a bearing of her surroundings, and to make sure the girl didn't go under. She was about 100 meters away from the ship then a jetski came flying over her head. The one operating it not noticing the screaming crowd as his ego only told him to continue the "gret" job. Mai was quick enough to duck under, and came up just 4 or so feet from the girl. She reached out for her floating unconscious arm when the girl was dragged under. Mai took a huge breath, and went under herself.

"Where is she? Where!? Where?!?!" Mai thrashed under water. Looking in a 360 degree view. She noticed her from the bubbles that came from her mouth. She began to dive under further for her gaining distance with each stroke of her now stressed mucles. Once she was close enough to the girl see noticed something deep below her. Something with red eyes, and a large amount of pure white teeth which were bared at her, and ready for dinner. It missed in a deep monotone causing Mai to all but lose her breath. She grabbed the girl, and pulled hard. They both went no whre. Around the girls leg was a dark tenticle that matched the red eyed black shadow below them. Mai began to pnaic, and kicked at the tenticle in a fit of depression, and anger. The water steamed from the contact she made and the ceaure let go. Mai grabbed the girl tightly, and made her way to the top. just long enough for the shadow to disappeared in the direction of northeast. The direction of Fuka Academy.

MAi came up with a sighed of lung compression, anfd floated harmlessly with the girl. A boat to to them moments later, and swiped them up. Mai began to preform CPR on the girl. Placing her own lips against the girls. The breathed into her lung with a deep burst. "One! Two!! Three!!! Four!!!! Five!!!!! Come on. Come on. BREATHE!!!" Mai slammed her fist into the girl chest in another fit of depression, and failure. The girl had stopped breathing as they entered the cruise ship. However as he fist hit the girls left breast a surge of electricity raged forth, and the wet girl shot up into a sitting position before laying back down. Breathing heavily. Mai's eyes gleamed with success.

The girl was taken to the hpspital wing on the 5 floor, and Mai to the dressing room across from her. Takumi, and those others that knew Mai were called down to visit Mai in her room as she went thorugh a physical, and was giving medicine for her headache from theher lungs being compressed so long. Mai happily listened, and when Takumi entered she waved with a new found wade. Mai was happy to see Takumi. Takumi was glad was alright. That's what mattered most to him.

Current Time: 7:37, Nighttime. Dinner served at 8:00. Dress code enforces. Dressy attire. Classy. Grammy award type dinner.

~Shobu~
04-09-2009, 11:03 PM
Edit: My bad, it's Amaya not Ayame.

Anastasia smiled at Ama and until she suddenly heard a commotion. She turned her head in time to see Mai dive off the railing. She gasped and ran over to the railing and looked overboard. There was apparently a girl in the water. Anastasia wondered how she got there but quickly pushed these thoughts aside and was relieved to see Jace come running down. She looked back over the railing to check on Mai just to see her practically ran over by one of the jetskiers. She ran to the mic stand where announcements on deck were made and spoke into it, "Everyone please return to your rooms and prepare for dinner! Remember to dress formally! Those of you on the jetskies return to the ship IMMEDIATLY! SHOW'S OVER!" Satified that her intructions were slowly being followed, she ran back over to see Mai trying to give the girl CPR. A wave of relief washed over Anna as the girl sat up and began breathing. Even more so, she was glad to see that Mai was safe.

After making sure that everything was back under control, Anna spoke to the nurse to ask about the girl's condition. She said she would be fine but might not regain conciousness for a while. She was lucky to have survived wherever she came from and however she got there. Anna thanked the nurse and walked over to the dressing room where Mai was. "Hey there hun. How are you feeling?" She asked, checking her watch. Good news for Mai, it was almost dinnertime. "You ready to eat soon?"

Around 7:00, Amaya recieved a phone call, notifying her of the incident on the ship. She listened intently and calmly. "You do have it under control I presume Captain?"

"Yes mam'," answered the captain of the ship.

"And the girls who were involved are safe?"

"Yes mam'. The mystery girl is in the infirmary recovering."

"Well as long as they're alright, I'm satisfied. I didn't doubt that Jace and Anastasia could handle the situation. Speaking of which. I'd like to speak to them."

"I'll send for them right away Ms. Kurosaki."

"Please do Captain."

With that, the Captain sent one of his crew members to search for Jace and Anastasia.

Valkarma
04-10-2009, 07:13 AM
Jace waited outside the hospital wing door. He was tapping his foot in fustration. Strangly he didn't have the courage to go in.
"Why the hell is this happening on my shift? And her of all people." He continued tapping his foot, getting faster and more fustrated. He expected that Ayame proberly already knew all about this. She would be as calm and serious as normal. She would also want to know what happened from him.
"Damn her. She can wait for now." He thought. He finally turned around and went into the wing. First thing he noticed was the strange girl was still unconcious and would recover for a while now. He then walked over to where Mai was.
He tried to look his normal grumpy and stern self but he couldn't help but smile when he saw her ok. This smile dropped and hid away when he noticed Anna and Takumi where there. He nodded to both of them. He cleared his throat.
"Idiot!" He almost shouted at Mai. "What possessed you to jump ship?" These words were obviously not what Takumi thought he was going to say, and he stood up to defend Mai when Jace continued.
"But. I'm glad your safe." He smiled again, "Don't do it again at least not when I'm in charge." He ended with.

Yuna wasn't around for all the trouble caused by Mai jumping of the ship to rescue some girl but she did hear about it all from the other people in the ship who were returning to there rooms.
"You think its true?" Rei asked.
"Sounds it. Strange thing to happen."
"What about the rumour that something attacked them in the lake." Rei asked.
"They are just that. Rumours. Nothing more." Yuna said.
"But Yuna. We know it could be something else."
"We also know to keep quiet about it." Yuna said sternly.
"Sure...what now then?"
"Well I'm sure they just said lunch would be getting made soon. Lets get ready for that." Yuna could feel Rei nod in agreement. She then went of to her room to get changed.

Nespa
04-10-2009, 07:35 AM
Lizzie slipped out of her room, the woman had fallen asleep probely from the stress. she wandert the ship a bit and heard something of someone falling overboared. she could care less and wanderd to the railing, she grabbed it and looked at the water. She was tired of these people honestly, everyone just thought they could figure her out that they had a right to tell her what to do and ignore her wishes in the mean time. She climbed on the railing and sat on it stil looking at the water 'i wonder if i meet my sister and mum if i jump in.." she swayed her legs a little but did not let go enough to fall, behind her she registered someone who let out a worried yelp but ignored it.

Luka Megurine
04-10-2009, 08:44 AM
Amaterasu went to her room to get dressed. "Damn I cant wear my hood....it'll be torture." She looked through her suitcase finding a dress. "Finally!" She got dressed and brushed her hair, then went out of her room. She walked out laying low and walked to the elevator. Please, dont be fans, please dont be fans! She thought to herself as the elevator came up. She was relieved to notice it was empty and went to Kaede's floor. Once, there she stood near the elevator waiting for her.

Ωmega
04-10-2009, 12:44 PM
Deciding it would be best to let Mai rest in peace, Kaede headed to her room to dress for dinner. She had made plans with Amaterasu to accompany each other during dinner and would meet up on her floor.

Kaede sighed to herself, dreading having to get "dolled up". She let her hair down and put on a simple black dress. It was the type where the straps were to the side instead of resting on the shoulders, hugged the figure and had a long slit on the right. She hated this dress. Still, it was the only one that she knew they deemed "formal" out of her wardrobe, so she knew she really didnt have much of a choice.

Looking herself over in the mirror, she sighed again.

"This thing shows off waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much. It leaves nothing for the imagination!"

She sighed one last time and headed out to meet up with Amaterasu. Once spotting her, her mood perked up.

"Look at you! You look so pretty Ama!"

Luka Megurine
04-10-2009, 05:32 PM
Amaterasu smiled. "Thanks I really dont wear dresses so I thought this wouldnt be very nice. You look very pretty as well." She hit the button on the elevator and hit the floor for where they were going to have dinner. "I'm actually kind of nervous..."

Ωmega
04-13-2009, 01:13 AM
Kaede giggled a bit.

"That makes two of us!"

She got on the elevator with Amaterasu and focused on calming herself down a bit. She really couldnt understand why she was so nervous, she just was. It was probably due to being in a room with all the new students, and the possibility of meeting a nice guy.

Once the elevator hit the appropriate floor, both girls headed into the dining area and sat down at a nearby table. She glanced around the room and felt a bit thankful that she wasnt or over dressed.

"Hmm, wondering what they'll be serving us tonight."

Hollow Ichigo
04-15-2009, 10:42 PM
Mikoto lay in the hospital bed breathing normally. The room was empty as no one was to bother her. She had yet to regain consciousness.The room quiet has only her breathing could be heard. The girl breathed out heavily almost as if to say "Miroku" Slight dripping could be heard close to the wall ebside her. On the floor a large black claymore lay. Water dripping from its large handle.

Mai was ahppy to see everyone, and was very happy to see jace. he came over looking worried, and Mai opened her mouth to say something when he yelled at her. Takumi stepped between them quickly, and Mai only looked at jace with watery eyes. Almost to the point of crying. She looked away, and shook her head as Takumi forced himself, and Jace out of the room yelling back at Mai that he would see her at dinner.

Takumi closed the door, and instantly looked at jace. His calm, and cheerful expression replaced with a strien, hard one. His gaze cold as ice as he looked Jace directly between the eyes. "Do not yell at Mai for you mistakes. not on your shift. So it's ok for her die die on someone elses shift as long as your rep is fine. Your a coward Jace. Stay away from Mai."

Takumi may have been reading to deep into what Jace had said but he didn't trust the water, and seeing Mai swimming for her life, and another reminded him of his past. Those dark memories that one trys to supresse. Mai was fine however so everything was good. For now. Takumi turned away from jace, and headed toward the dining hall. As he walked a messeger came flying past. Stopping before jace saying something of a phone call.

Valkarma
04-16-2009, 08:27 AM
Jace knew he had hurt Mai's feelings and was shocked enough to be dragged out by Takumi. Even while he was shouting at him Jace was almost staring into oblivion. Mai's eyes at that moment looked just her 'hers'.
Jace snapped back to the real world quick enough to grab Takumi's arm before he could march off.
"Takumi. I didn't mean for it to sound like that." Jace was hoping Takumi would see he was telling the truth. Takumi had no idea about Jace or about his past. Jace wanted to explain it was proberly fear that caused him to shout. But the words wouldn't come out. The memory of the loss of 'her' was now on his mind and he dreaded having to feel that again with someone else. He had already lost one person he didn't want another.
But of course the words didn't come and he merely let go of Takumi. He guessed it would have been best that things went no further.
He didn't have time to dwell on it when a messager came saying there was a phone call for him. Jace could aready guess who it was. He went over to the over and picked it up.
"What do you want?" He was angry now and it was clear in his question.

"Wow Yuna you look pretty." Rie said.
"Oh shut up. You know I hate wearing this type of clothing." Yuna replied. She walked to the elevator and pressed the button to go down a floor. The dress Rei had made her wear was almost to constricting. She fumbled about with it. Not use to it.
"Oh come on its only for one night." Rei replied. She seemed happier at the moment, so Yuna was letting her have the fun of picking on her.
"Ok then. But you ever make me do it again I'll kill you." Yuna growled.
"You could never do that." Rei giggled.
Yuna just growled again and stepped out of the now stopped elevator into the hall. She hoped not to run into any of the students who knew her.

Luka Megurine
04-16-2009, 03:23 PM
Amaterasu looked at the trays which were hidden by a lid. "Well if were supposed to dress fancy, I would guess fancy food." She looked to see french food being served at one table. "Hopefully fancy food doesnt mean our appetizer is escargo." Amaterasu put her finger on the edge of the wine glass and spinned it around trying to make music. She was basically miserable at these kinds of dinners because (a) She was in a room full of people who just stared at her then looked at their friends deciding whether or not to ask for an autograph. (b) She had to wear clothing she didnt even like and make herself look all girly and finally (c) you have to eat the smallest portions of food and not even get a dessert that has ingredients you've actually heard of.
She looked to Kaede with a "What should we talk about?" look.

~Shobu~
04-16-2009, 07:53 PM
"What do you want?" He was angry now and it was clear in his question.

Ms. Kurosaki was not pleased with Jace's tone, but she did not comment on it. She knew better than to patronize Jace when he was in a bad mood, "Hello to you too Jace. I just wanted to ask you and Anastasia to keep an eye on that girl recently brought aboard. I don't know how, but if you can, try to ask her where she came from and how she wound up floating in the middle of the sea. Since you're not the friendliest sometimes, I suggest that you speak with Anastasia about that one.

Also, Jace. When you reach the island, please escort both the rescuer and rescuee to my office. I expect for you and Anastasia both to report to me if something else happens. Understand? Please pass on Anastasia's duties to her and I will see you when you return. I trust you all to keep our new students safe. That is all." She hung up and sighed. Dealing with Jace was a hastle. She had a feeling that he didn't like her very much so she tried to not dilly-dally when speaking with him. Either way he was good at following orders and did them very efficiently.

Anastasia stood and decided it was time to return to her quarters. She stood and walked out of her office, flipping the light switch off hesitantly. Perhaps she's become a workaholic after all.

Anastasia sighed as Jace yelled at Mai and left with Takumi going after him in anger. She looked back to Mai who looked upset and sat down beside her and smiled comfortingly. "Don't worry hun'. He's only says that because he cares for you. It's the complete opposite of how he treats everyone else. Now don't be sad. Let's put this little dilema behind us and get you all primped up for dinner, okay?" she asked Mai, trying to cheer the girl up. "You do have a dress for this don't you?"

Hollow Ichigo
04-17-2009, 06:46 PM
Mai slipped the wet t-shirt over her head, and threw it to the ground beside her.Anna was behind her trying to cheer her up but Mai was frozen in regret. It was at that moment that Jace looked just like her father. Mai turned her head, and looked out of the window to her room. A stern look across her face as she both sighed, and sobbed. She continued to finish getting undressed, not carign that another girl was right beside her watching, and stripped down to her bra, and panties. She was still soaking wet, and began to shiver as she reached for a dry towel. After picking it up, and covering herself Mai listened to Anna speak.

"No all I have is my School uniform. That will have to do??"

Mai sighed again, and pulled the fresh new uniform out from her suitcase. It was classy, and beautiful, and whomever thought to make it sure had great taste. Mai held it up to her body, and turned to face Anna. Waiting to see if she approved.

Takumi wore a straight topaz suit that highlighted his best feature. His smile. He walked into the dining hall, and sat down a table across from the other two girls that Mai had meet today. They looked like they were busy so Takumi would bother them. he picked up the menu, and read it aloud to himself.

"Fried chicken/ mashed potatoes, and a side of mac, and cheese. Baked potatoes with filling. Grilled cheese sandwich. Francy fry plater. Etc. Etc."

Takumi was really impressed. They had everything from grilled cheese to four course meals. Their was something for everyone on this 6 page menu. And this was only the meal menu. The drink menu was even larger! Takumi was overwhelmed for a while. he caught yhimself when he looked over at someone entering. The whole dining hall turned to watch this beautiful girl walk in.

Natsuki entered the dining hall not really caring about the countless stares, and the quiet whispering. Natsuki walked over to a table without anyone close by. Staying to herself, and ignoring anyone that looked her way, or tried to talk to her.

Valkarma
04-21-2009, 11:02 AM
He slammed the phone down. Jace was no happier about what she had said to him but he guessed he deserved it. He didn't care. He picked up a piece of paper and scribbled down the instructions for Anna. He asked the nurse to hand it to her as he didn't want to have to walk back into the room with Mai just yet. He still hadn't calm down.
As he walked off to his room to get ready he cursed all this on his tiredness. While getting into his room he cursed his luck as well. As he pulled his shirt off and got himself ready he kept wondering what was going through Mai's mind. Takumi seemed to hate him now and he wouldn't be surprised if she did. He strightened his tie and kept wondering why he cared so much. He shouldn't care. Beofre leaving the room his noticed he had left some files out on the table. He had to tidy them up before leaving and he sercured them in a in-wall safe that came with his room. One symbol was all that was on the front cover. The HiME mark.

He now stood up on the higher level of the dinning hall. Guest were begining to enter now and he reconised most of the current years and made notes of the new faces. He sighed deeply and leaned against a piller. Natsuki had entered and was causing an uproar with some of the people.
"Pfft. I read she was like that." He muttered to himself, "Didn't think she would be that self centred." He coughed roughly. It hurt his lungs but he didn't care. He just stood and watched over everyone feeling comfatable with being here while they were there.

Ωmega
04-21-2009, 01:02 PM
Kaede was about to speak when she noticed Mai's younger brother sat across from them and started to read off the menu. She couldnt help but laugh.

"Maaan, fried chicken? We are sooo under-dressed for this dinner."

She went to continue until she noticed everyones attention shifting to the entrance. She shifted her eyes over to see a younger girl walking in.

"Hmm, wonder who that is. Well, looks like you have a bit of competition Ama."

She decided to change the subject.

"Look at you...umm, Takumi, right? You look so devilishly handsome!"

Luka Megurine
04-21-2009, 05:08 PM
Amaterasu smiled. "I agree with her, Takumi." She said as she stared at the menu. Let's see...caviar, bleck...french fries...Never heard of them...Sushi! Bingo! She put the menu down and leaned back in her chair putting her hands behind her head. "Well...I know what I'm having."

Hollow Ichigo
04-21-2009, 07:57 PM
Takumi shyly lowered his head hiding behind the menu. His cheeks a flaming red as he glanced over at the beautiful girl that gave him the compliment. "Keade rite? My name's Takumi Tokiha. I'm a first year middle school student coming from god knows where. I'm not sure if we meet earlier or not. My older sister is Mai Tokiha. First year high schooler, and a bit of an air-head if you ask me." Takumi grinned broadly, and used his free left hand to rub the back of the corresponding side of his head. This was an interesting group of people so far.

From across the room however Takumi noticed a face he would never forget. It was of the blue haired girl. She was quite beautiful, and had flipped Mai over earlier today. She always seemed to distance, and cold. What was with her?

Dinner had started, and as so it was brough to the drowning girls room. Jane Joe as of now to all the employees. Even if she seemd like a student at Fuka academy. The nurse came into her private room, and lay her food down beside the tarp that hide her from her eyes. "Well it looks like it's dinner time. I bet your......." The sound of breaking glass, and screams rang into the deaf hallway as a loud thumping sound was heard shortly after. The nurse lay unconscioues on the ground beside the bed. The bed being empty as the outside window frame hung loosly. The door to the room closely shortly and locking.

Ωmega
04-22-2009, 12:11 AM
Kaede giggled at how cute the younger boy was being.

"Yep, thats me. Kaede McFearson. Its a pleasure to be formally introduced to you Mr. Takumi Tokiha."

She paused for a small moment.

"And middle school huh? Such a shame, too young to nab you as a boyfriend~"

She giggled to herself as she teased the younger boy a bit. She took suit with Amaterasu and looked over the menu. Her eyes lit up when she saw "porter house steak with lobster". She nearly drooled all over herself.

"Surf and turf it is then!"

Luka Megurine
04-22-2009, 10:01 AM
Amaterasu sighed she hate saying her name. "I'm Amaterasu Ayaki..." She looked over at the waiter who stared at her for a minute. "Umm...ok...so I'm having the sushi platter." She stopped leaning and sat upright in her chair. "Umm...well...thats it...." She looked embarrassed as the waiter still stared at her and wrote down her order.

Hollow Ichigo
04-22-2009, 11:23 PM
In one fliud, fleeting motion Takumi both hed the pulsing redness of his cheeks, and stop the growing frustration in his throat that burned for him to burst out into an uncontrolible anixety attack. His heart skiped a beat as it began to race. Takumi slowly began to cough outloud as he fell to the ground beside the table. As a reflexse his hands came up to cover his mouth as he curled into a ball beside the table.

The dining hall's attention was shifted toward their table as Takumi blasted out bit of blood onto his balled fists. The waiter dropped everything, and kneeled to his side calling for help. Takumi had his eyes closed hust as he harked, and coughed in a dry soar tone. Those around him held many different expressions. Some had called for help as well. Some paniced, and only watched. Takumi couldn't tell who was who, and which was which. The burn in his throat, and the frantic beating of his heart was just enough to throw his mind into a frenzy. It didn't last long as the darkness that had developed what should habe been everyone's faces; took his him into it's nest. he passed out just as the strecther was brought out. The last he saw before closing his eyes was the shining silver of a beautifl wolf dashing past the entrance almost to fast to be seen. The flowing blue locks of a goddess moving right beside it. It was like frozen prefection. Like an hour glass stuck on one set for enternity. it was a peaceful way to go into the darkness. At least the burning in his throat had calmed down.

Ωmega
04-23-2009, 12:10 AM
Kaede rushed to Takumi as soon as he hit the floor. The waiter seemed to know what he was doing more than she did, so she didnt get too close and instead held the young boy's hand. She tried to speak to him and ask him whats wrong as calm as she could [which wasnt all that calm at all], but he didnt respond. Instead, he coughed blood.

Once the stretcher arrived Kaede helped lift him onto it and turned to Amaterasu.

"Im gonna go with him and make sure hes ok."

Before waiting for her to respond as to whether or not she would follow her, she turned to the waiter and spoke in a slightly shaky voice.

"Um, Im sure once hes better hes gonna be super hungry, so would you mind taking our orders to his room whenever you get the chance, please?"

Before he could answer her she was already backing out the door to keep up with the stretcher Takumi was on. She gave a weak smile and turned to follow the medics.

~Shobu~
04-23-2009, 08:15 PM
Anastasia giggled and shook her head. This girl was way too cute. "No, as pretty as it is, I'm afraid that won't do... I have an old dress that could probably fit you. Don't worry." She stood and grabbed a towel from the side table and began drying Mai's hair. She stopped and headed toward the door, looking over her shoulder as she spoke, "Hold tight, I'll go get it real quick."

Once outside the door she looked to the one that lead to that girl's room. Anastasia decided to check up on her, thinking she had heard something earlier but the walls of the infirmary prevented loud noises for resting patients. Walking over to the door, Anastasia tried to turn the handle. No success. Wasn't that girl unconsious? How could she lock the door? She walked to the office of the nurse who was taking care of her and knocked. No response.

Anna abruptly started running toward the dining hall. She was down the hall when she saw Takumi being carried on a stretcher with blood covering his hand and mouth. She gasped and ran towards Kaede to ask of the situation but instead ran towards Jace, all the while yelling in Kaede's direction, "Go tell Mai of her brother's condition, she should still be in her room. Jace," she said, somewhat panting as she stopped in front of him, "That girl's room is locked and the nurse who was supposed to be looking after her wasn't anywhere to be seen."

Ωmega
04-23-2009, 10:52 PM
Kaede, still moving along with Takumi gave a thumbs up behind her to Anna. She followed the stretcher until they reached a room and carried him in, doubled checked the room number, and headed straight for Mia's room.

She practically burst through the door completely out of breath.
"Mai....[breath] does Takumi...[breath] have any...[breath] medical conditions?"

She took a few deep breaths and was able to speak clearly.

"Takumi was coughing up blood! Do you know what couldve triggered it?"

Hollow Ichigo
04-24-2009, 08:01 AM
"Sure ok. I guess." Mai watched Anna leave the room, and frowned to herself in the mirror. "So many beautiful girls. I REALLY don't belong her at all." She slipped into the school uniform, pulling it to her waist, and then lifting the shirt to pull down over her enrmous bust. She didn't hear or notice the bump of something small hit the ground behind her nor hear it slip under the bed. It was two tight around the chest area, seeing as she was about to bust right out of that section. He cursed her bad luck once again, and continued to stare blindly at her frowning reflection.

He door flew open shortly after with Keade bursting through. Breathing heavily she tried to speak. It was something about Takumi so she paid attention. Then it ended with medical condition. Mai instantly forze as the next line killed her. Takumi's heart. It was bad. Very bad. Had he taken his medicie. Yes cause she had given it to him before she jumped into the water. So why hadn;t he taken them yet. Mai quicy opened her suitcase, which was beside her bed, and pulled an an emergancy medicine packet. It held all his medicine for emergancies only. He thanked Keade, and shot out of the room as before something swiftly past by her window. Followed by two more things, and the sound of ringing metal.

She half sprinted to the emergancy room, and cmame in just as the doctor had. She shoved him out of th way, and called for a glass of water. Taking the pills into her hand she cupped the back of Takumi's head with her free hand, and pushed the pills inside his mouth. Taking the water she slowly let him take it in, and watched as he slowed down, and stopped coughing. His hand however still rasping where his heart was. He would be fine. Just some rest now, and someone to watch him to serve him fine. She sighed, and fell t the ground beside his bed with her knees to her chest. he head down, and her arms wrapped around them. Allowing no one to see the tears that fell from her eyes.

Ωmega
04-24-2009, 01:30 PM
Kaede followed Mai and watched as Takumi took the medicine she gave him and how he slowly seemed to calm down. She stood at the doorway and watched Mai drop to the floor. She walked over and croutched down next to the girl and rubbed her back, resting her head on Mia's.

"Its ok, he'll be ok."

She let out a deep sigh and looked over at Takumi. He seemed to be doing much better. She stood up and nodded to the doctor, giving him the ok to leave. She then grabbed a small towel and wet it a bit, sat on the other side of Takumi's bed and began to get the blood off of him, making sure to be as gentle as possible.

"Id be more than happy to watch him while you rest Mai. Youve already been through a lot today..."

Luka Megurine
04-24-2009, 06:59 PM
Amaterasu walked in shortly without her dressy clothes on. She was wearing her normal hood-and-casual clothes combo. "Is he alright?" She asked walking into the room with get-well presents. She put the presents down and walked over to Mai. "Sorry you had a tough day.." She hugged Mai for a little bit and then walked over to Kaede. She spoke gently with a serious tone. "If I can do anything to help, I'll be glad to do it."

Hollow Ichigo
04-24-2009, 08:48 PM
OCC: Thank you to those of you have stuck it out, and continue to post, and be apart of the RPG. I wish we had more people, but for now this will do.

Mai still sat on the fllor with her arms wrapped tight around her knees. her head down in a dispressed, and exahusted manner. She was quite tired, and felt defeated. This day had been long to say the least. Every muscle in her body screamed for her to give it a break, and rest. But how could she when disaster was right around the corner. She had to stay strong. Strong for Takumi, strong for mother, strong for herself.

Deep in the engine room the sound of clinging metal, and pee shotters rang outward. The room was empty for some odd reason, and it would be quite a while before anyone noticed that the ship was losing speed. Around the gears two figures moved. Almost dancing as the wheeled in, and out between gear after gear, and pipe after pipe. Those same sound continuing to ring out as a heavenly sound rang out.

"DURAN!!!!"

Ωmega
04-26-2009, 01:10 PM
Kaede nodded to Amaterasu and smiled.

"Would you mind watching them while I go change real quick?"

She headed up to her room and picked back up her hair in its usual fashion, threw on a tank-top and a pair of loose fitting cargos. She grabbed a bag and stuffed it with some of the junk food she kept in her room and headed back down. Once back in the room, it seemed that everyone was as she had left them.

She sat down next to Takumi's bed and thought for a moment. Finally she got up the courage to speak up to Mai.

"Hey Mai, what exactly happened to him? Maybe if Ama and I knew what was going on we couldve helped him..."

Valkarma
04-26-2009, 04:03 PM
Jace was too focussed on something else to take any notice for the first moment. Then when he realised what was going he turned to Anna.
"Damn! Try to find her. Sercurity can help you get into the door, but find out what happened. I'm going to check on Takumi." He then walked off from where he was. As he made his way his way down the stairs he spotted bumped into someone he knew.
"Yuna!" He said as he jumped in surprise. Just what he needed. He turned to her. "I need you to check something. Outside there may be...a lost 'Child' " He hinted. "Find it! Now!" He didn't give her time to respond but instead continued walking on.
He hoped the shape he saw was a mistake. But if it was true then it could mean trouble. First was Takumi though.

Jace made his way to the medical room quickly. He hestitated at the door when he guessed Mai would be there. He took a breath and walked in.
Sitting there was Amaterasu and Kaede, as well as Mai. None of them wore a smile.
"How is he doing?" Jace asked.

Yuna was shocked to see Jace find her. Rei was sudddenly not there. He didn't say sorry for bumping into her. But Yuna listen. And she understood. She carefully disappeared as well.
As she was running along ripping away a part of the dress so she could move better Rei remerged.
"What did he need?" She asked.
"He thinks a Child is out. Some here is a HiME and they shouldn't be summoning there Child in public place." Yuna replied.
"But what about us? We can't as well."
"Yea but we can still try and stop who is. Or at least find out. Or do you want to dissapoint Jace?"
"No, no. But I'm a little scared." Rei mumbled.
"Don't worry. I'll protect you. Always." Yuna replied. She was sure she spotted what Jace was talking about. She followed it quietly to the engine room and hide herself while watching.

Luka Megurine
04-26-2009, 05:16 PM
"He's better than he was. His vitals are fine according to the machine." Amaterasu rubbed her eyes. "The doctor said he'd be admitted for tonight." She sighed. "Im just glad he's not gonna die."

Hollow Ichigo
04-26-2009, 06:59 PM
Current time: 9:23. Full Moon.

The daze from the lgihts above blinded him for a moment. As a reflex he covered his eyes with his left hand. Blocking the light as he looked around the room. He noticed quite a few familiar faces, and was about to speak when Jace came in. "I'm fine. So leave." Takumi coughed a few more times, and looked at the blood on his hand. his hand was shaking voilently to the point that it was hard to control it. He looked over at the floor next to him. Seeing Mai with her head down wrapped in a blanket of depression. he reached out to her. "Mai....See I'm F......"

Mai's train of thought was broken with an explosion. She snapped out of whatever was going through her head, and looked up at Takumi. "Takumi......" She jumped on him hugging him tightly as a piece of metal fell from the roof slamming into her back. He ship suddenly shifted to the right. Everything, and everyone being flung across the room into the corresponding wall. The bed fell over Mai, and Takumi with it. Takumi landed on Mai thanks to her turnign her body to take the impact. he lay their as the bed slid toward him. Anna being pinned under them as well. Mai cried out, an put both hands forward in a defensive way. She closed her eyes just as the bed reached them. The darkness took her for a while as he braced herself for impact. Yet nothing happened. SHe opened her eyes to find the bed in pieces. Burned in a crisp, and blown apart. She blinked a few times in disbleif, and blamed it on the explosion.

A few seconds later the ship was rocked once again by another explosion. This one larger then the first. The ship shifted to the left, and with it Mai stood up. She yelled out to Jace, who was flung into the wall himself, and cried for him to grab Anna. She grabbed Takumi was made her way toward the door. Only to stop cold when the Captain's voice played over the intercom.

"Attention all Paseneger. There has been an explosion in the engine room. The ship is sinking. Please follow the red lines throughout the hallways to your corresponding life boats. Please forget all lugguage, and other items. Your safety is all that matters. Thank you, and be careful."

Mai nodded in acceptance, and pulled Takumi into the hall way where the Doctors were working over time to get everyone out. Mai called for help, and had them take Takumi to a life boat. She looked aorund, and followed. What the hell was going on?

Deep in the engine room Katsuki jumped, and twisted through the gears. Trying to aviod the onslaught this young girl was dealing. She ducked under the large black blade the girl held, and fired two shots at her. Only to have the girl jump over them, and grab on to a gear. Natsuki growled when she ntoiced another presence. She jumped back in between toward pipes as the girl came down with a thunderoues slash cutting the pipes apart as Natsuki slid down them to the floor under her. The resulting explosion was enough to throw Natsuki, and the girl across the room. Slamming the exhausted young girl into a pipe. Natsuki grinned, and disappeared into the steam that had now covered the whole engine room. Someone was close. She would find her.

OCC: This is not "Hero Time" get off the ship or die.

Luka Megurine
04-26-2009, 07:55 PM
Amaterasu had a metal pipe stuck in her shoulder. She pulled it out and started walking around the post-disaster room. She had her hand on the wound and was slightly off balance when she walked to Kaede. "Are you alright, Kaede?" She asked with her hand out.

Ωmega
04-27-2009, 12:41 AM
Kaede turned to Takumi when he spoke. Before she knew it, Mai was holding him tightly against her. Before she could even think about how much she envied having such a caring sibling she was tossed to the other side of the room and slammed against the wall.

Next thing she knew, Amaterasu was asking about her condition and offering a hand to help her up. She smiled and took her hand, picking herself off the ground while feeling the back of her head. She looked over her hand and saw that there was no blood, so despite the pounding headache she now had she was fine.

"Im ok. Well, luckily Ive got some munchies for our little life boat trip. And thank God I brought my music and hand-helds."

She gave a smile and gestured that they follow Mai and Takumi, who were already boarding the life boats.

Valkarma
04-27-2009, 03:51 AM
The first thing Jace felt was the impact of the wall before he realised what was going on. That explosion was something big and it didn't take any high tech knowledge to know the ship wasn't going to be staying afloat. The room had been flung quite violently and it took him a few moments to clear his sight. He heard Mai calling out for him to help Anna and he struggled to his feet to get over to her.
She wasn't heavy so it didn't put much stain on him to help her. He slung her arm around his shoulder and helped her stand up. He realised his foirst concern was to get this lot to safety.

"Attention all Paseneger. There has been an explosion in the engine room. The ship is sinking. Please follow the red lines throughout the hallways to your corresponding life boats. Please forget all lugguage, and other items. Your safety is all that matters. Thank you, and be careful."

"I can guess that already idiot." Jace thought. He followed the rest of them. He carried Anna all the way to the life boats and helped her on. However he didn't get on himself. He would make sure the others did first but also becuase something was bugging him. If it was the engine room then could that be where he just sent Yuna.

The exposion from the fighting rocked Yuna side to side but she had trained herself to stay on her feet. It was still violent though and she lost sight of who she was following for a moment. The fight was something else and had she not been a HiME herself she would have thought it impossible. She growled silently and considered trying to end this right. It wouldn't take her child long.
"But we are not allowed" Rei reminded her.
"But you saw what they were doing!" Yuna snapped. She gripped her hand tight and her element began to form.
"No yuna please." Rie begged, "We can't we are not allowed. We have to go. This ship isn't going to stay afloat." Rie was crying now within her mind.
The forming shape of her element disappeared. Yuna sighed. "Fine." She gave one glance back. "But if they come after us I will not hold back to defend you."
"Lets hope it doesn't come to that." Rie said through a sobbing voice.
Yuna turned and tried to make her way out without being found.

Hollow Ichigo
04-27-2009, 06:36 PM
MAi yelled as the window beside the hallway burst outward. A few doctors along with a few patients were fung into open air, and into the ocean below. mai held tight to a broken pipe trying to no fall overboard as he motioned for everyone to get around it before the ship was rocked again. She could hear the screams of those who were just as confused as her. However he main frocus was on Takumi. Once he was inside the boat she turned to jace. About to ask him something when her chest began tom pulse, and her heart fluttered. He grabbed her chest in a defensive way, and her gaze shifted to the moon, and the red dot beside it. It was shining extra brightly tonight. She got lost in a while before another explodsion rocked the ship.

"It's time to go. This boat is LEAVING."

"Mai come on. It's time to go. The ship is sinking. We have to get out of here. NOW!!!!" Takumi reached for Mai as another explosion rocked the ship. He was thrown back into the life boat where he smacked into a older women. He began to cough began coughing up blood onto his balled fists. He was only able to see partly as his vision blurred. The last he saw of Mai was her running back into the ship yelling something about medicine.

Natuski sieltly made her way to the parking garage looking over the detroyed cars. almost all of them where distroyed, and burned to a crisp. She smirked, and spit on the gorund beside her foot looking around suddenly as she heard movement.She lowered her hands out in front of her, and with a "beep" sound twin pistols formed before her hands. She grabbed hold of them, and twirled them around before pointing them in the direction of a burning car. He fired over 4 dozen shots breaking the car into even tinier pieces as something black, and quick ran from behind them. She growled outloud. "Will you stay still"

Luka Megurine
04-27-2009, 07:51 PM
Amaterasu ran after Mai putting her hand on her shoulder and pulling her. "Mai..Dont do that. I put the pills in my pocket." She pulled them out. "Ta-dah! Now lets go back to Takumi." She started dragging Mai back ignoring explosions and well everything else. "Takumi, I brought Mai back." She said with a half smile on her face.

Ωmega
04-27-2009, 09:26 PM
Kaede was the last in the life boat of the three girls. Once in she looked to Takumi who was coughing up blood again. She sat behind him giving Mai the front to give him his medication. She held him from behind and spoke to him gently, as a mother would to her child.

"Try to calm down Takumi. Everythings gonna be ok, I promise you. Try to calm down Takumi. Just close your eyes and focus on breathing."

~Shobu~
04-28-2009, 05:25 PM
Anna was barely conscious when she was helped into the life boat. When the explosion happened, she hit her head on the corner of a cabinet. She reached back painfully and tried to stay awake as blood oozed from her the back of her skull. She groaned and pulled herself up, something red in the sky caught her attention for a second until another explosion rocked the boat. She cursed under her breath and pulled out her cellphone, begging for signal. She dialed the Head Chairwoman's number which she kept in her phone for emergency services. There was static but it was ringing.

Amaya was awakened by the buzzing of her vibrating cellphone. She knew there was no one else that would call this late if there wasn't an emergency. Still somewhat groggy, she tried to sound awake when she answered the phone, which flashed Anastasia's name on the screen, "Yes Anna, what is it?"

"The ship's going down!"

"What?! Has everyone made it to the lifeboats?"

"I think it was an attack. There was an explosion."

"Where are you right now?"

"In a lifeboat, most people have boarded the one I'm on and others. We've lost three in the explosion."

"Do what you have to make sure everyone gets out safely. I want as minimal casualties as possible. I'll send out the more help. Be careful."

Anna confirmed this and hung up, pushing the phone back into her back pocket. Her head was throbbing excruciatingly but she was well awake now. She climbed up from the lifeboat to the railing. The guy who was supposed to release the boats was thrown overboard. She new that some still hadn't made it to either of them but she had to let the boats down or else they would go down with the ship. She slammed her fist on the switch and the lifeboats, filled with shaken passangers, were being let down into the water. She yelled to Mai, "Let go Mai! You have to get to the boat with your brother!" She gripped the railing so that she wouldn't be rocked off by another explosion.

Hollow Ichigo
04-29-2009, 08:54 PM
Mai aggressively slipped the pills from her hand. Watching them bathe in the water below. He kicked the button for the lifeboat, and pushed everyone close to her on. He turned her back to them, and shot a glare at all of them. "Protect Takumi. I'll retrive the correct pills. The ones that wouldn;t kill him if taken." With that Mia watched ALL of them reach the ocean, and petal away. The ringing of metal, and explosion's echoing in her ears. Some still yelling for her to jump. However she had to get his medicine. Lucky for her everyone was mostly off the ship. Only herself was visable on the deck of it. he turned, and ran into the flaming hallways of the sinking ship. ignoring eveything around her as she made her way back to her room. He had to get Takumi's medicine. Without them he was done for.

Ωmega
04-30-2009, 12:47 AM
Kaede nodded to Mai as she held Takumi closer to her. A sense of dread passed over her as she watched the girl run off.

'If only I could do more...without giving myself away...'

She pushed the thought to the back of her mind. Right now it was important to try to get Takumi to calm down without his medicine.

"Hey tough guy, you holding up for me? Everything will be over soon, ok?"

~Shobu~
05-02-2009, 03:20 PM
Anna cursed under her breath as she saw Mai re-enter the ship's cabin areas. She may not have known Mai that long, but she knew her well enough to guess what she was going back for. But she told Amaya she would get as many people off the ship safely as possible, and if she didn't get Mai onto the life boats, that would make two more lives lost on her watch.

She attempted to run after Mai but she got dizzy. She was losing a lot of blood just from her head injury. Reluctantly, she hopped onto the life boats with everyone else. She noticed Jace was still on the ship. "Jace!" She cried. "Mai's still on the ship! She's heading to Takumi's room! Go get her quickly!" Her head started throbbing again, worse this time. She then collapsed on Amaterasu, who was on that very boat she happened to hop in.

Luka Megurine
05-02-2009, 06:51 PM
"Anna, are you ok?!" Amaterasu looked at the wound on her head. She ripped some of her hood off and wrapped it around her head. God...she needs some blood when we get out of here. I hope theres a hospital. She thought to her self. She put her hand on the now bandaged head wound to apply pressure. Amaterasu felt a sharp pain in her wounded shoulder. She took her one free hand and put it on her shoulder. Looking on to the ship with one eye opened she watched Jace standing there. "Get Mai and hurry Jace."

Valkarma
05-03-2009, 09:05 AM
She attempted to run after Mai but she got dizzy. She was losing a lot of blood just from her head injury. Reluctantly, she hopped onto the life boats with everyone else. She noticed Jace was still on the ship. "Jace!" She cried. "Mai's still on the ship! She's heading to Takumi's room! Go get her quickly!" Her head started throbbing again, worse this time. She then collapsed on Amaterasu, who was on that very boat she happened to hop in.

Jace paniced for a moment but he went after Mai. The ship was a wreak with things knocked about everywhere. He was finding it hard to follow after Mai.
"Mai!!" he called out. "Mai you can't just go back into the ship like this." He shouted.
"Damn it." He thought, "The idiot."
Jace had almost caught up with her when another explosion happened and he was threw to the side and almsot knocked out. He struggled to his feet and lost sight of Mai. Then another explosion and this time he was flung off the ship.
Luckly he was able to find something to hold onto when in the water but now He had no chance of getting to Mai. He cursed slightly as more explosions rocked the ship. He should have learnt from last time but he guessed he never did.

Hollow Ichigo
05-03-2009, 07:41 PM
OCC: With this we shall enter the next day.

Takumi continued to cough. His breathing becoming shorter, and shorter with each fit. Blood now covered his hand all together, and his eyes were closed his pain. With his right hand he grabbed his shirt tightly, right where his heart was, with his left he covered his mouth coughing but small, but dangerous amount of blood. However though all of this he maneged to speak. "Mai....."

"AHHHHHHHHH"

Mai was flung against the wall with another explodion. Flames surrounding her as he continued on her way toward her room. She had to he Takumi's medicine. Without it he was. Well she didnt want to think about that. She only set her mind to it, and ran. Jumoing over falling beds, and broken pipes. Using her gymnastics to their max.

Shortly after she reached her room. Half of it was blown to pieces. She could see the outside ocean, and the countless life boats that all gazed at the burning, and sinking ship. Mai shook herself out of her daydream, and began her search. Under the bed, in the closet. In her suit cases. Where was it? Where was it?

"TAKUMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Mai roared in frustration. he kicked the bed with all her strength, and as so another explodison rocked the ship. She fell back, and the bed borke into pieces. She only looked at it with wide eyes. "Did I do that?" She was shocked to say the least but was brought out of it by another explosion, and the revialing of the medicine packet. She grabbed it, and ran out of the room. Just as it was blown into dust. Form the outside those watching could see the flaming ship. Other would notice the recuse ships that came, and began taking everyone to the mainland. Those with Fuka academy were taken to the school. However the recuse was taking forever, and everyone wouldn't be saved till about an hour later. Those closer to the ship, (Takumi, and friends), would be recused last.

She cursed everything that was born to be against her. her luck, her track record for getting into things over her head, and her lack of beauty. The universe really screwed her over. She really hated her life. nevertheless she would herself on the deck of the ship. behind her was the bridge, and what not. She looked aorund, and noticed a lone life boat. "Yes. I'm out of here."

She ran toward the ship but three blue shots destroyed it before she could reach it. Causing her to be flung backward, and into a stell pipe. 'Damn it all. What was that?" She opened her eyes as he rubbed the back of her head. Only to find that girl from before standing before her with a bikers uniform on. her blue hair swaying with the burning wind.

"What the HELL is your problem? This ship was about to explode or something. We have to get out of here." Another shot passed by her face. Cutting her cheek some as the blue haired gurl gave her a cold stare.

"Can you see that star?"

Mai snapped out of her trace, and listened.

"There's alot of stars out here. Be specfic."

ANother shot came across her neck. Cutting it some. Blood now dripping form her left cheek, and right side of her neck.

"That bright red one."

Mai looked up at HER star. the bright red one that looked both bueatiful, and dangerous. She nodded in agreement.

"So you are a HiMe. To bad."

"What is a HiMe? Please? Do you know wht that monster was under the ship today? Is this it's doing. What is that gun. WHO ARE YOU????"

"The only thing you need to know is that you should stay away from Fuka Academy."

"Why?"

Another explosion echoed thorughout the ship. however this one rought with it a small girl. The girl that Mai saved. She was launched into the air, and seemed to be done for. however she spun gracefully, and unshealthe a rather large black claymore. She held with with both hands, and came down toward the blue hair girl. Only to slash once, and miss. The blue girled hair flipped into the air, and fored three shots from her gun. The black hair girl ran to the side dodging them. She them closed the distance between them as Natuski,(Blue haired girl), landed. She spinned around using the motion of the spin to give her swing an added boost. Only to cut thorugh a steel pipe, and bring that foundation on top of herself. however she moved like a Cat, and hopped back.

"She'd she go?"

Mai only sat where she was watching the fight unfold before her eyes. What was going on? HiMe. Fuka Academy. These girls. What had she gotten into?

Her concentration was once again broken witht eh calling of an name. It was loud, and full of cofidence. mai looked to her right as natuski called another gun from mid-air, and grabbed it, twirling both around, and then watched her body jerk forward. her mid-section beind lifted slightly. It looked painful, but what happened next was amazing.

"Duran!!!!!"

Natuski called her Child's name, and her mid-section rose. Form it a light shined, and from that light ice formed forward. Raching outward. Then it came out. A silver metal wolf, it holwed as it gleamed with the broken ice from which it came. Natuski landed back on the ground silently, and grinned.

"Duran! Load Silver Cartridge!!!!! Fire!!"

The wolf howled as the twin magiums on its back moved, and something from its heels was loaded into the gun barrals on its back. The wolf lowered it's head, and the guns were fired. Two bullets shot forward toward the black girled her. She only had a mocking look on her face. The bullets exploded only a few yrds from her, and ice took its place. Several large razor sharp ice bullets were luanched at the girl. She laughed out loud, and twirled her large sword around. It was amazing to watch such a small girl twirled such a LARGE sword. Something ahppened that both Mai, and Natsuki didn't believe. A black hle formed before the girl as she held the hold in the underhanded postion. She stabbed in into the hole just as the ice reched her. A light shot into the sky. Large enough for even those on the life boats to see. However no one was close enough to the ship to see what was going on. The light shined for a few seconds before fading away.

Natuski had been blnded by the light, and turned her head to the side to block it from her face. Mai had done the same. once the light faded natuski turned to see what happened. Only to find the ship slowly moving apart from one another. Cut split in half. mai was on the other ide holding the girl, who had seemed to pass out.n She raised both guns ,and took aim.

"District one will not have it's way."

She fired.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?!?!?!?!?!"

Mai had rose both hands before her ina defensie way. A human reflex when death was near. However the shots were fired, yet nothing happened. She opened her eyes with the black haired girl in her lap. he looked before her, and found a flaming shiled swirling around her. Then more shots were fired. Only to be blocked by her shield. Then the wolf charged, and was bounced all the way back to it's owner. Mai only looked wide eyed at this new.......discovery.

"What is this?"

She looked back at the girl, and the noticed something. They were slding back. She screamed out loud as she, and the girl fell from the now split ship. Holding on to the girl Mai yelled. The first part of the ship exploding into a mushrom foundation. The continued sscreaming as the second part, her part, exploded. However she, and the girl did not go with it. They both were engulfed by a bright light, just as it exploded. Disppearing all together in the choas.

\ /
\ /\ /
\ /

The sun beamed brightly on Mai was she opened her eyes. Blocking the bright sun with her hand. She looked at her surronded. She was. AT SCHOOL. All around her was a crop circle type burning large. in a large circle around her. She blinked a few times in disbeif, and then noticed the trail of flames that streanched for the ocean to her. The last ting she remembered was the black haired girl coughing, and the black swor disappearing, as he past out.

WELCOME TO FUKA ACADEMY.

OCC: NOw listen. Most of you will be in the on campus hospital. Please state what happened before this day began to add some clearification to how you all got her. Takumi will be in the room with Jace. The rest of you will be in rooms that you choose. A few of you may even be healthy enough to find Mai in her crop circle with the girl. This is DAY TWO. TIme 10:50 Classes are going on right now. No one has noticed the burning smell of land as of yet. Those that are teacher willf ind Mai. Thank you, and lets please continue this story.

Ωmega
05-04-2009, 12:58 AM
It was hard for Kaede to remember everything that happened the day before, but she tried her best not to think about it. Instead, she was busy staring at the clock, waiting for lunch. She wanted to run over and visit Takumi and Mai and see how they were holding up. If she remembered correctly, Anna was there too. Come to think of it, Jace might have been there as well.

She sat there and let out a deep sigh and waiting for class to progress.

Valkarma
05-04-2009, 05:22 AM
Jace rubbed his head. It was sore and although the doctor had said he would be fine he didn't feel it. It felt like it was throbbing and something was about to burst out of it. Jace lay back on his bed and began counting to calm himself. He soon found that he was counting Takumi's breaths. The kid was still alseep in the other side of the room.
"We were quite lucky us two eh?" He said effectivly to himself. "I was lucky that boat spotted me and you were lucky you survived it all."
He sat up slowly so not to get dizzy and he began thinking about last night. There was only two things that it could have been. An orphan or a child. The second being likely. If it was Yuna he would have to have words with her. If it was that strange child he spotted then he would have to find out who's child and tell the head mistress. He groaned as he stood up.
"Time to see if Mai has been found first." He said. His words quite heavy as he clung to his little hope and felt old wounds sting.

Hollow Ichigo
05-04-2009, 07:46 AM
Takumi's condition had gotten nothing short of worse. Without his medicine he was left to fight for himself. mai had yet to be found, and the shock of seeing the ship explode had been anough for Takumi to pass out. But before that he noticed that pillar of light that shined into the sky. It was so bright, and powerful. It had given off quitea large amount of heat. Enough to where Takumi himself felt it. Mai was still on the ship then. Did she do that? if so, then what was that power? And where was she? Those were his last thoughts before slipping into unconsciousness.

A few hours later he awoke in the hospital. Doctors had given some medicine to help him yet it wasn't as strong as his medicine. They didn't hae any records on his medical history. Odd. Yet they knew everything about Mai, and had used her records as a base to at least come up with something to combat his illness. they would need mai to figure out what was really needed.

~Shobu~
05-04-2009, 07:34 PM
Anna had awoken sometime around eight. Her head was wrapped in bandages. She had yet to sit up, feeling her head throb even when she tried to move it. She thought about what had happened the night before. She knew they had lost a few. It wasn't too many, but a few still killed her. They still hand't found Mai yet, but she knew that the girl was still alive somewhere. It was this gut feeling inside her that was so strong she couldn't doubt the life of her new riend. She brought her slender, manicured hands up to her face and sighed deeply. A sharp pain twisted inside her chest. She clenched her fists, pressing into her eyes to stop the tears. It didn't work. God, did it kill her. She knew though, that the one grieving the most was the head chairwoman.

Ayame had to make several phone calls that morning. With every phone call, she became more and more heavy-hearted. The worst thing that could happen to in the education business was when they had to call parents and tell them that their children had died. Some of the bodies were found, but others had either been pulled under by the force of the sinking ship, or they just never made it out. Ayame kept apologizing to each parent, who were almost all crying by the end of the conversation. There was this one woman who was so shocked by the new, she had dropped the phone. When she picked it up she whispered "Thank you" so softly, Ayame had to wonder if she said anything at all, then hung up promptly.

Finished making the phone calls, she called the school secretary to tell her to send the families some money from Amaya's own bank account. Hanging up the phone, she leaned back in her chair and sighed. She couldn't call Mai's parents. According to her records, her mother was dead and her father, gone. She was praying that the girl still was alive. Her brother won't be alive for long on the medicine the doctors were giving him. Only Mai knew what medicine he needed. Amaya had some people out searching for any survivors still, but nothing had turned up since the last person found somewhere at four or five in the morning. Of course, she was exhausted, having not slept a wink since Anna called her.

Just then, there was a knock at her office door. She straightened up and told them to come in. It was a policeman. Specifically, it was Detective Yujiro. "Ms. Kurosaki, we found one of your students. She was with another girl that you didn't have on file. They have both been rushed to the infirmary."

Amaya looked and felt extremely relieved. "Thank you Detective. You can't believe how relieved I am that you helped us."

"It's our job 'mam," he said with a slight smile and nod. "We have yet to find anything or anyone else. I'm sorry but that's all we can do for you."

"It's fine. You've done enough. Thank you so much Detective."

With a bow, he bid her farewell and left. Amaya sighed and put her head down on the desk. She could finally rest for a little. Even if it was for a few minutes.

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-04-2009, 09:19 PM
OCC: My post makes no sense.

The boat blowing up and them going on some island wasn't the fun part. Neither was the waking up and not understanding bit. But the better part came when she was brought to some academy. This was probably the place that they had to be. People were checking her and Yue out. They were to seperate them. So now they sat on a bench together. Deciding on what to do.

Hollow Ichigo
05-04-2009, 11:47 PM
"Takumi.......TAKUMI!!!!!!!!!"

Mai rose with a cold sweat dripping from her face. His body trembling with flash of the night before. Not to mention the countless questions that flashed through her mine. What's an HiMe? What was that silver wolf? Who was that girl, and what was she doing with should a large sword? Did everyone get off the boat safely? Where was Takumi?

Mai hadn't noticed till then that she was holding something tightly in her hand. She opened her palm, and her eyes widened. In her palm was Takumi's medicine capsule. She quickly screwed it open, and looked inside. All of them were there. Meaning Takumi hadn't had his medicine sense last night. Or for how every long she was sleep.

"Nurse!!!!! Please get these to my brother. Takumi Tokiha. I'm his older sister. Please. Please Nurse."

The nurse nodded, and turned. Running out of the room like she ws holding the holy cup of peace or something. It sicked Mai yet she felt to bad to think about it. She only laid back down, and slightly sighed. her head throbbing from the monster headache she had.

"HiMe.......I wonder."

Rem Nightfall
05-05-2009, 12:39 AM
Echo sat in her office. She had decorated everything like she imagined, well it was the classroom. She was pretty excited about teaching class. Youngest teacher, her she comes.

Luka Megurine
05-05-2009, 06:25 AM
Amaterasu felt as if she had been sedated. She woke up as they were bandaging her wound. "Im fine." The nurse told her to sit back down but Amaterasu got up and walked out to the hall. She bumped into another nurse holding some shots of some sorts towards Amaterasu's room. Amaterasu grabbed them and inserted them herself. She didnt take a band-aid or anything and kept walking. She went to the receptionist's desk. "Which room are they holding a girl named Mai Tokiha?" She asked. The nurse pointed in a direction and said a number. "Thanks." Amaterasu ran down the hall and walked into the hallway of Mai's room. "Hello Mai."

Ωmega
05-05-2009, 10:25 PM
Kaede was about to burst through the door. Finally she was free from her class, and was on her way to go check up on her friends.

Halfway down the hall she heard someone call her name.

"Hey Kaede, we need you to come over to the print room for a minute. We want to do a special on the boat sinking and would like to do an interview with you. Of course, its your say as the head if it gets printed or not, but you know what you always tell us-"

"Cant it wait?"

"No, not really."

Before she could answer, the other student had grabbed her arm and was dragging her to the print room.

Valkarma
05-07-2009, 03:57 PM
Jace was hoping what he had heard was true and at the same time not. He pushed his way through crowds of kids and took a look out of the window.
"Oh god." Jace rose his hand to his mouth. It was true. The field had been burned away by something. He twitched slightly at what it could be, before turning and running off to the nurses office. He was moving as fast as he could and didn't even say sorry when he ran into someone.
"Please be fine." he thought, "Please don't be a HiME" He couldn't handle that. Only a child or element could do that. He didn't want her to be one. He tried to push the thoughts from his mind as he went.

Jace stood at the door way breathing heavy. She was there. For a moment his eyes watered. he was so glad she was safe and he would be sure Takumi would be happy too. However how he had acted still linger on. Did she hate him for it?
Another thought linger as well. The thought that she was a HiME still lingered. Why did he have to fall for another HiME. It had been so hard when she had died. It was the HiME's fault she had. Jace hesitated. Did he hate her?
Although the door was open he knocked on it twice to let her know he was there.
"Mai?" he said softly, "Mai! thank god your safe. Are you ok?"

FaeryTaleAngel
05-16-2009, 06:44 PM
(OOC: HHHHHHHiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Arabella Aurelia was a little more than anxious for her morning class to get out. That was the day they had new arrivals at the school, and although keen on avoidance, she was also a little curious. She would keep her distance all the same though. Besides, she had a student council meeting to attend to, and some other meetings and/or practices to attend as well.

When the bell was finally alarmed, she grinned slightly to herself as she gathered her belongings, and slipped out of the room, not caring whether or not she was first or last.

Arabella walked out of the building that her class had taken place in, and had made her way outside, to some of the tables that were placed in front of it. She always enjoyed sitting there when nobody else was around, and it gave her a great view of the building! Nah, but it did give her some time to contemplate on a few things.

She took out a sandwich, a beverage, and a few other items, and sat them in front of her on the table. She looked at them for a few seconds before unwrapping the sandwich from its plastic shield, and taking a bite from it.

‘Nothing out of the ordinary.’ She thought to herself, and although she felt like she would get a response of some sort, she knew she would not get even one.

Arabella had felt like that since she was a child—that somebody was going to respond to her thoughts, like somebody was there with her at all times. But, she had always shaken the idea from her head. The bell had rung again, and she took that opportunity to look up at the sky then, wrapping her sandwich back up. There was hardly any time to eat.

“Well, off to the student council meeting I go.” She sighed to herself before standing up from the table, all of her contents placed back in her bag, that is, except for a book.

She pulled that off of the table next, and turned from it, making her way back towards the building. As she passed a few of the other students, she got a few odd glances, but she was use to that by now. Besides, she probably looked tired only going off of three to four hours of sleep, if even that, a night, but the, that did not matter to her in the least.

Arabella could have looked tired, which she doubted, and it was a highly implausible excuse, but that did not mean that she was. Besides, she had more important things to worry about at the time, like that student council meeting of hers.