PDA

View Full Version : Samurai Champloo Episode

♫mk-chan♫
03-23-2009, 09:22 PM
Does anyone know the number of the episode where Jin helps a japanese prostitute lady escape the brothel she works at?

>_< there's like a song that i want that's playing during the part where he's caught helping her escape and he's fighting off the bodyguards while she runs away to the river

xD it's been a pain to find

Bun-chan
03-24-2009, 03:24 AM
Hmm.. I THINK its episode 11. i think its the same episode where the beetles fight :D

Teddy2116
03-24-2009, 03:25 AM
yea im pretty such its 11

♫mk-chan♫
03-24-2009, 08:12 AM
:D oh yeahhhh the beetles.... >__< i remember that...mugen was training his beetle and it wasn't doing so well xD

:D thanx!

tsujigiri15
03-24-2009, 06:24 PM
:D oh yeahhhh the beetles.... >__< i remember that...mugen was training his beetle and it wasn't doing so well xD

:D thanx!

Actually, I really like this episode (called Gamblers and Gallentry btw)! Though if I recall Mugen's beetle won the wrestling match, enabling jin to go 'see' his friend. This prompted the immortal line from Mugen 'Thank God for that! I was starting to think he was a homo. Guess I dont need to worry...' or something

♫mk-chan♫
03-26-2009, 10:33 PM
Actually, I really like this episode (called Gamblers and Gallentry btw)! Though if I recall Mugen's beetle won the wrestling match, enabling jin to go 'see' his friend. This prompted the immortal line from Mugen 'Thank God for that! I was starting to think he was a homo. Guess I dont need to worry...' or something
i rewatched it xD you were correct
i've havent seen it in a while so mein schleckt! (my bad)
Mugen, gay? O__O woulcn't even imagine it

tsujigiri15
03-27-2009, 06:45 AM
i rewatched it xD you were correct
i've havent seen it in a while so mein schleckt! (my bad)
Mugen, gay? O__O woulcn't even imagine it

I know. I love his attempts to get with women throughout the series - which never end well, he is always robbed, concussed or poisened. Or some combination of the 3!

But for all that when I looked at some fanfics, there was a... depressing amount of slash 'sigh'

♫mk-chan♫
03-31-2009, 10:42 PM
I know. I love his attempts to get with women throughout the series - which never end well, he is always robbed, concussed or poisened. Or some combination of the 3!

But for all that when I looked at some fanfics, there was a... depressing amount of slash 'sigh'

ah dear :[ well that will just have to be dealt with
p_P