PDA

View Full Version : COD World At War :: Nazi Zombies

Sakura Holic
03-23-2009, 06:07 PM
I'm getting used to COD World at War and I'm very fond of playing the Nazi Zombie Co-Op. Although when I played online, I noticed that everyone has their own strategy to go towards the highest level rounds.

For the first Nazi Zombie :: I personally just want to open up the Hell room and just wall from there. Because what I think is, why go up the stairs when you have the gun box right in the room?
I mean I see some people that actually opened upstairs and its not even round 15 yet for me.... They opened it around the 7th round and I was the only one being stupid at the main lobby room shooting those zombies until I realized the arrows pointing up.

For the New Map at Asylum :: I can't even pass level 9! DX I could have but I didn't know what to do when my boyfriend sacrificed his game life to open up the electric wires...
So I guess for my advice, open up upstairs all the way up into the power room and stay there until the next round. Or someone can sacrifice their life and open up the electric wires and you can just kill all the zombies until the player is revived the next round.

Aside from my little rant, I want to know what is your strategy for you COD players and why? I also want to try them too.

Magical Soul
03-23-2009, 06:19 PM
It's epic.....Once you get there that is...

FuriKuriFishy
03-25-2009, 07:50 PM
Well i barely started playing nazi zombies when the new map came out last thursday, but what my friends and i do is save up as many points as we can at like the first 5 lvls then we make our way to the generator room and go crazy with the random box and go from there

Sakura Holic
03-26-2009, 04:19 AM
Yea! See. 8D

I just hang out in the hell room.

Some dude in online play opened the top stairs and I needed more amo for my ray gun, or I need a new gun. I couldnt go down and get it because dummies kept forgetting about me and/or someone already went down. So I ran out of amo trying to save every body's butt and we all died at the 16th level...
THE END.... DX

wowzabunny
03-26-2009, 05:21 AM
I keep only the hell/help room. if you open up upstairs there is more windows for the zombies to come through.two people sit in the first room 2 in the hell/help room

Sakura Holic
03-26-2009, 04:32 PM
I keep only the hell/help room. if you open up upstairs there is more windows for the zombies to come through.two people sit in the first room 2 in the hell/help room
Sounds hard to maintain. Although I bet with the right people you could keep it going. Is there more strategy to it? Like do we take any windows or certain kinds in the first room?

FuriKuriFishy
03-26-2009, 05:25 PM
oh i also forgot to say that it's a good strategy to have one automatic weapon and one semi automatic like and STG and a shotgun/gewher or if possible the ray gun or a flamethrower from the random box; also getting juggernaut, double tap, and quick revive from the soda machines makes things a whole lot easier :]

wowzabunny
03-27-2009, 11:01 AM
i thought like this adding to my old way of doing it, one person MAINLY shoots the zombies while the other person fixes windows, same in the other room

Sakura Holic
03-28-2009, 01:35 PM
Gosh. The new map is deadly confusing. I do not like Asylum. DX
Did anyone play the new map yet?

FuriKuriFishy
03-28-2009, 04:15 PM
yea that's the one i was taking about in my post haha ^^ i like that one better

Sakura Holic
03-29-2009, 03:15 AM
Its hard to spot the wooden windows for me. D:
And I hate their hidden walls.

Is this some kind of bug though? When you shoot their heads off and they're still moving, attacking you through windows?

Yamato-kun
04-14-2009, 12:54 PM
How far have y'all gotten on SP Nazi Zombies (on the original map)? I only got to lvl. 11 with just myself.. coulda' gotten farther if I hadn't gone into the corner to get the insta-kill.. T_T

Wolfwood
04-15-2009, 01:16 AM
zombie nazi's a fun with a friend. usualy we just rush to the grenades up-stairs, then grenade spam. it works pretty well ^^
keep a gun or 2 spare incase they get to close :P

forgot how far we got doing that

Light Buster
04-16-2009, 01:45 PM
For the New Map at Asylum :: I can't even pass level 9! DX I could have but I didn't know what to do when my boyfriend sacrificed his game life to open up the electric wires...
So I guess for my advice, open up upstairs all the way up into the power room and stay there until the next round. Or someone can sacrifice their life and open up the electric wires and you can just kill all the zombies until the player is revived the next round.

I wasn't killed when turning on the power to the Asylum. But still, my highest survival round was still 9. Love it, but I prefer online multiplayer.

Sakura Holic
04-20-2009, 10:16 PM
Light Buster: Thats what I told my BF, but it seems that he's too much of a dense to realize that there are so much more space so you wont get hit. But eve then, my luck with paring isnt all that great online. There would be at least one player every 5 pair ups to screw up when turning on those electric barriers.

Yamato: The longest I can last is 10 for the old first map.

LittleMomo
04-23-2009, 02:30 AM
Gosh. The new map is deadly confusing. I do not like Asylum. DX
Did anyone play the new map yet?
I've had the map for a LONG time lol I love it, wouldn't live without a Juggernog and I can get up to more than 2 weapons LOL what? Don't know how? well...PM me for info :3 or figure it our yourselves xD. Highest I went up to was 17. My friend and his dad laste for 23 rounds, while on live my friend's dad lasted to 46 (they were all out of ammo by then including their ray guns xD) Trust me, when you go even higher lvls, if you shoot the zombies and they aren't -headshots- well they turn to crawlers lol. But if you really want advice, try letting them inside the first 2 rounds and knifing them. Third round, don't get the single shot ones (Springfield, etc.) buy the other one (M1 Carbine, etc.) once you have 2.2k points open the door and switch your handgun with a machinegun (MP40 or Thompson). If you still want advice, let me know okay? :]

Minato Namikaze
04-26-2009, 10:59 AM
What you do is stay on the first level until about round 5.. keep resealing the windows until then... THEN go upstairs