PDA

View Full Version : Snk Fans!

Naota
11-22-2003, 04:47 PM
Me I'm an enormous fan of SNK Games and I'm proud to say that they are producing new games again. A few minutes ago I pre-ordered their two new games, one is SNK vs. Capcom: Chaos; Which is more influenced by SNK. The other game is a bundle game which will include KOF 2001 and 2002! Now how sweet is that? 2 great games in one. Well as you can tell I'm excited bout SNK being back on the game scene. Also they are making a new Samurai Shodown game (part 5) and a new Metal Slug game (4, I believe) both of which are on Arcades. So where are the SNK fans, are you still alive...or am I the only one in AG? and if that's the case....this blows

One Winged Angel
11-22-2003, 06:14 PM
Sadly there isn't many of us left. I totally prefer SNK games over many in the 2D genre and some are much better than most 3D games.

I absolutely love KOF 2k2. My 2 undefeated teams consist of May Lee, Vanessa, and Athena(or Mai) on one team and Terry, Andy, and almost any random character in the third slot (few can break through Andy and Terry alone)

I could go on and on about these games, but yeah, I'm still a huge fan :D

spider-man-old
11-22-2003, 06:51 PM
yeah my friends love snk. I don't see what the big deal is. Interesting fact: I video game tested for a little company known as sammy... for testing my friends and I recieved the newest kof title for gba. It is quite fun.

Naota
11-23-2003, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by One Winged Angel@Nov 22 2003, 07:08 PM
Sadly there isn't many of us left. I totally prefer SNK games over many in the 2D genre and some are much better than most 3D games.

I absolutely love KOF 2k2. My 2 undefeated teams consist of May Lee, Vanessa, and Athena(or Mai) on one team and Terry, Andy, and almost any random character in the third slot (few can break through Andy and Terry alone)

I could go on and on about these games, but yeah, I'm still a huge fan :D
Sweet. A fan still breathing. Yes, I agree, Terry and Andy are damn good together (after all they are brothers). I forgot which fighters are on 2k2 but I've always loved Kim Kaph Kwan, Terry, Iori, Kyo-Kusanagi. There are many others but I'm just going by memory. There are a ton I loved from 2001 and 2002...my brains just fried this morning...*goes off to find more fans* :ph34r:

SGI
11-23-2003, 03:12 PM
I like SNK, but sadly since 2001 came out it has been steadily going downhill. My old team was always K',Vanessa,King with Maxima as striker.

Mind you in some of the older ones it was Mature, Leona and King

Error404
12-03-2003, 05:28 PM
Hi, I am a SNK fan and a KOF player. Goro > All

LXnekket
12-03-2003, 05:41 PM
I don't like the new SVC CHAOS game at all. And I'm told by a few that it is pretty broken in terms of cheap type gameplay.

Zera Zertina Zyoupli
12-03-2003, 07:38 PM
SNK. Is still alive, along with MANY of it's fans. But , the only thing that bugs me is that the company is alive and well in Japan , Etc. But not in the states ; well not as much as it should be.
Capcom Vs SNK Chaos; from what I read on their website and what I seen, it "might" end up being something decent along the lines of SNK combined with the Capom Vs. games. ( I mean come on , there are screen shots of Megaman XX and Megaman X characters in the game.)
As for the Kof Games.
Best Teams.......

Kof 99 : K&#39;, King , Robert (Kyokugen-Ryuu Ougi&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;)=3, Blue Mary <3
00&#39;: Kyo , Iori, Athena , Whip

Misc Fav Teams: Kim, May-Lee, K&#39;9999, Iori. >>;;
SNK should make it&#39;s revenge. >>
Agtec/ SNK is almost as good, but it should be SOLO dern it.

The Black Swordsman Guts
03-24-2004, 02:01 AM
I played metal slug games those games arer great and i know once i play KOF and Samurai Showdown i be a even hreater SNK fan.

lionx
03-24-2004, 02:37 AM
I am also fan, i have their BIG donkey console that plays the arcade games import....and i heard they shut down..? ><

SGI
03-24-2004, 01:21 PM
I&#39;m actually quite impressed with 2003, except for Duo Lon&#39;s excessive cheapness its a surprisingly big jump. I think Eolith/Playmore have finally got their act together.

E Nasty
05-17-2004, 11:38 AM
i&#39;m a huge fan of the KOF, Fatal Fury, and Samurai Shodown series. i heard that they are making a 3d Fatal Fury. i&#39;ve seen screenshots and it looks nice.

Mavado_RD
05-17-2004, 07:01 PM
Were not dead yet&#33; Give us 60+ years. lol

Im a fan of the samurai shodown series.

slain
05-27-2004, 04:15 AM
i havent played snk games but would problary like them. :unsure: