PDA

View Full Version : Billy vs Snakeman - A naruto / anime parody browser game

bbr
03-15-2009, 10:54 AM
Billy VS Snakeman is a game which is like a parody of Naruto/Bleach/Death Note with plans to add in One piece/initial D references. Its a MMO text based RPG. I didn't think it would be very good at first, but just play it for a few days and you'll get addicted. I dunno how it happened but its really fun to play.

I won't lie, it takes a little bit of getting used to. A lot of people seem to be really put off by the tutorial day. However, most people who give it a week end up really addicted, so if you're looking for a web game, give this one a try for a few days.

Try to not be deceived by your first few days. This is a really huge game, with tons and tons of things to do. I've been playing for a month or two now, and I don't think I've managed to accomplish half of what you can do in the game.

In the game you can join/create villages, learn jutsus, choose bloodlines, battle in the ninja world war, rise from genin to jonin or even sannin, go on missions and even become a reaper or work at the burger store!

I'm really not one for text based games, but I found this game extremely addictive. Best thing is it only takes like 10 mins a day to do everything so it shouldn't interrupt anything "important" like school or work. ;)

If you are interested just click on my sig at the bottom and it'll say that BBR referred you, this way you'll recieve a +100 stamina bonus when you've created a account. Thanks!
Be sure to look me up for some sparring matches if you do.