PDA

View Full Version : Furi Kuri Wp

WinterC_16
11-19-2003, 08:44 PM
I don't know if the image goes well w/ the wp. And what do you think of the words? shoyld i kill them. I can't tell ;) I was sick aof everyone using the same flcl pics so i used a scetch and tryed to neaten the lines, im still working on a few of the rough spots. :lol: I wanted it to look scetchy but i think i messed that up,

Any way, what do you think, :D

acamori
11-19-2003, 09:15 PM
well i kinda see what you're going for, but the chara pic looks like something a 6 year old drew (or something a dingo threw up) and the bg, while nice, seems like you stretched it an awful lot (if you want a source for some really high res astral pics let me know)

if you can get a better looking sketch and maybe a sharper bg (or something) it might work

WinterC_16
11-19-2003, 09:35 PM
I'll try, i tryed looking for some nice pics for the bg but i'm always afraid of the copyright stuff, i know some people could care less but what ever, :P :D

acamori
11-19-2003, 09:51 PM
hmmm, check this place out (http://hubblesite.org/newscenter/newsdesk/archive/releases/2003/), i'm about 85% certain that they don't hold copyrights on the pictures (since they have about 5-8 different versions of each picture available to anyone) just browse through the stuff until you find one that looks cool, click on the picture in the full page text thingy, then pick the high res pic from the list on the left (some of these pictures are really big)