PDA

View Full Version : where to/do you rent your anime~?

mynameisdave
03-11-2009, 06:23 PM
Hello all… Just joined today…

Where do you folks rent you anime? I currently use Netflix… 1 particular option I like is the ratings portion. Everything rated at 4 stars by the general public I enjoyed so far…

Anything else out there you can rent from with a wider selection of anime? Thanks, I appreciate it.

Diocletian
03-11-2009, 06:32 PM
I don't really rent, but my Blockbuster has some sold out series like Steamboy and Ninja Scroll. I even found a copy of A.D. Police.

Astarot
03-11-2009, 07:15 PM
I don't normally watch anime, but when i do, I don't rent it or buy it, I just watch it on websites that stream it, same with manga, i just use websites, but if i could I'd buy it to support the artists, if everybody used websites for their anime and manga, then it would go extinct, but I've never come across a shop that sells anime or manga, so i've had to resort to this.

Gjallarhorn
03-11-2009, 07:19 PM
I don't normally rent anime, but usually at Blockbuster or Hollywood video they have some old rarity that's hard to come by. My father has a Netflix account, which I've used to rent things on occasion.

mynameisdave
03-12-2009, 07:16 PM
I guess everybody else purchases… I hope I am supporting them by renting their material. Not financially possible to purchase all the series i enjoyed.

Magical Soul
03-12-2009, 07:20 PM
Welcome. ^_^

Just watch it on the internet.

Gjallarhorn
03-12-2009, 08:17 PM
Welcome. ^_^

Just watch it on the internet.

Thank you for destroying the industry.

tenzo_groupie
03-13-2009, 01:52 AM
My local libraries (it doesn't cost u anything) and VideoEzy.

Diocletian
03-13-2009, 06:08 PM
My local libraries (it doesn't cost u anything) and VideoEzy.

Ah, I advise this as well. This is free and cheap anime/manga source.

I've gotten xxxholic and Akira form my library.

Kira712
03-13-2009, 06:46 PM
Netflix is my main one. Used to locally, but the guy in my neighborhood who rented movies, anime, and manga, is closing down on tues. (I'm going for the sale items for sure though.)