PDA

View Full Version : GITS:SAC - Chinese ambassador assassination attempt

Mavericker
03-10-2009, 09:20 PM
I just saw the GITS:SAC episode in which a young man tried to kill a Chinese Ambassador- what episode was that?

Manhattan_Project_2000
03-10-2009, 09:30 PM
LEARN 2 GOOGLE (http://www.tv.com/ghost-in-the-shell-stand-alone-complex/sa--assassination-duet-lost-heritage/episode/316677/summary.html)

Mavericker
03-10-2009, 09:36 PM
LEARN 2 GOOGLE (http://www.tv.com/ghost-in-the-shell-stand-alone-complex/sa--assassination-duet-lost-heritage/episode/316677/summary.html)

And it's the first time we see the Major wearing pants.

Datenshi
03-11-2009, 12:49 AM
And it's the first time we see the Major wearing pants.

"And"? Non sequitur much?

Somehow I feel I should have guessed this would be about that.

Do you use exactly the same old trolling technique for every forum you've been on? Tsk tsk, this is kind of sad. Not to mention embarassing.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=mavericker+troll&aq=f&oq=

suzumi
03-11-2009, 02:00 AM
Can I just say that I LOVE this filter!!

And Mav, like MP2K said, google it.

overwatch
03-11-2009, 09:26 AM
sometimes I wonder how (or even if) Mav managed to make it through the beginning of the first GitS film!

wolfgirl90
03-11-2009, 09:43 AM
I just saw the GITS:SAC episode in which a young man tried to kill a Chinese Ambassador- what episode was that?

That episode was on television last Saturday...I hope you didn't "just" see it.

The man was not a Chinese ambassador.

I do not know if this was the first episode in which the Major wears pants, however, if you were paying attention to the episode, and not looking at the Major's butt, you would have known the name of the episode.

The name of the episode has the word ASSASSINATION IN IT!! Figure it out!:banghead::banghead:

Dr. Hax
03-11-2009, 10:05 AM
I think it was the first episode, Wolf...:D

The ambassador walked into a restroom with a metal box holding a braincase and a geisha followed, knocked him out and swapped braincases with the one in his head. The geisha's braincase held a terrorist's mindset so it took the box to an airport for the next flight out. Section 9 moves out, points sniper rifles at him in the airport (Easily noticeable considering that rifle lasers produce a red dot that "paint"s the target. The ambassador was wearing a blue suit so you could very easily see the dots.)

I haven't seen GITS:SAC in awhile so please bear with me. I think that was what happened.

btw, which channel?

wolfgirl90
03-12-2009, 12:26 PM
I think it was the first episode, Wolf...:D

The ambassador walked into a restroom with a metal box holding a braincase and a geisha followed, knocked him out and swapped braincases with the one in his head. The geisha's braincase held a terrorist's mindset so it took the box to an airport for the next flight out. Section 9 moves out, points sniper rifles at him in the airport (Easily noticeable considering that rifle lasers produce a red dot that "paint"s the target. The ambassador was wearing a blue suit so you could very easily see the dots.)

I haven't seen GITS:SAC in awhile so please bear with me. I think that was what happened.

btw, which channel?

Well, all of that did happen in the first episode, however, the man involved was not Chinese nor was he an ambassador (I don't the Chinese were mentioned in the episode at all, let alone involved in it). The man was an American intelligence agent using the body of the Japanese Foreign Minister (weird, yes; they switched cyberbrains). Also, there were no assassination attempts in that episode.

The episode that Mavericker is asking about was an episode that was on Adult Swim last Saturday. This episode is the only episode in which a Chinese dignitary (namely a vice foreign minister) is about to be assassinated (by a young Chinese man), so it is easy to figure which episode it was. Also, like I said before, the name of the episode has the word "assassination" in it...it is the only Ghost in the Shell episode with the word "assassination" in it.:rolleyes:

CrystalAce
03-14-2009, 03:49 AM
Well, apparantly it seems you are still stuck in the GITS S.A.C. 1st GIG, though I wonder whether you really want to watch it and enjoy watching it:<_<: .
Anyway, I suggest you to finish watching the first series or just leave it be, and watch the 2nd series. It's far more better and interesting than the first series, and ...eventually you can ask some sensible question relating to it:glare: .
Also, the Major wears pants as well as other good outfits in the 2nd series.

Mavericker
03-15-2009, 12:02 PM
That episode was on television last Saturday...I hope you didn't "just" see it.

The man was not a Chinese ambassador.

I do not know if this was the first episode in which the Major wears pants, however, if you were paying attention to the episode, and not looking at the Major's butt, you would have known the name of the episode.

The name of the episode has the word ASSASSINATION IN IT!! Figure it out!:banghead::banghead:

I tend to stare at her crotch too if it makes you feel better. (sarcastic)

Lone Sannin, I have seen 2nd gig-I just commented this was the first episode in which the Major was wearing pants.

wolfgirl90
03-16-2009, 06:05 AM
I tend to stare at her crotch too if it makes you feel better. (sarcastic)

...I am already perfectly aware, Mavericker. Although it is surprising that you know anything at all about Ghost in the Shell (like the episode of her sleeping with other women or sharing her bed with a 14 year old boy) considering your extremely short attention span to anything not involving the Major's naughty parts (like the name of the only GITS episode with the word assassination in it...by the way, have you figured it out yet?).:cool: