PDA

View Full Version : Somebody Help Me!!!!

animaniaccccc
11-18-2003, 11:53 PM
can somebody please help me to learn how to create wallpapers.I really dont know how to create one.WHAT is the program i need to download? please help me ;)

MistressPookyChan
11-19-2003, 12:03 AM
Please check out this thread for advice: http://www.animeglobe.com/ubb/index.php?showtopic=459

if you have any questions after reading through it, let us know&#33; <3

Iapetus
11-19-2003, 12:09 AM
There is a whole thread about how to create wallpapers pinned at the top of this forum. However, to get started...

The most commonly used program is Adobe Photoshop. I personally use Paint Shop Pro, and there have been many arguments between people about which one is better. I say it is just personal prefrence. There are some things you can do on Photoshop that you can&#39;t with Paint Shop Pro. If you are serious about making wallpapers, invest in a full version. Until then, download the demos for each to see which one you want.

Two, wallpaper making takes time. I&#39;ve spent hours on a wall only to discover it was a hopeless cause and pitch the whole thing. Most of creating wallpapers takes skill and patience, which can only be developed through time.

Three, sometimes the coolest stuff you&#39;ll create will be on accident. Experiment around with your settings, and see what creative stuff you can come up with.

Good luck on your wallpaper making&#33;

-Iapetus