PDA

View Full Version : A N I M A L >>> Crossing

mindponder
11-17-2003, 10:00 PM
i'm thinking of getting this game, cuz it's lookin' pretty cool, and i know a guy who played it but he says it's better when you have a lot of friends who play teh game. what does anyone here think, if you've got this game??? :huh:

LXnekket
11-19-2003, 03:04 PM
Yeah, it's good if you have more people into the game, because you can visit each others towns and leave things for each other. But on your own, it's still a really interesting and fun game.

MistressPookyChan
11-20-2003, 12:15 AM
My mom plays this game (dont ask...) so I have watched her and made a character of my own before. It's a really cute game, but can get a bit repetative. They keep it interesting by having holidays and special visitors to the city.

Nanaki
12-07-2003, 10:44 AM
yer it is really good and it is final fantasy 7 it mathces all the objects of the describtion

Nanaki
12-07-2003, 10:48 AM
yer it is really good and it is final fantasy 7 it mathces all the objects of the describtion

AznAnimeFreak
12-10-2003, 11:00 PM
my cousin bought it when he was at my house. It's okay, cute graphics, and fun/immersive...

Seth Aechi
12-23-2003, 05:23 PM
I can see where it would be fun and innovative, but I am biased against "Bestiality Crossing"* because some idiots who play it invaded my friends' nightly Armored Core chatroom (ACO = Armored Core Online and, coincidentally, Animal Crossing Online.)

* Our pet name for Animal Crossing. This is what I'll usually call it, because it's hilarious. Sounds like something straight out of Penny Arcade or VG Cats.

Vash The Stampede16
01-04-2004, 11:14 AM
it's okay but it gets a tad boring after a while. if you have'nt gotten it yet i recomend waiting for the sequel. but it's cool that you can play old nes games on it

april110
06-27-2004, 04:20 AM
i played it. it is so cute. :wub: i used to play it everyday. and i used to get gifts on holidays and everything