PDA

View Full Version : ***c O N T E S T***: Creativity > All

Miko
11-17-2003, 02:37 PM
It doesn't have to have amazing extraction or color combinations; this just needs to break all the rules and look extremely creative - like nothing no one has ever seen before.

It will be peer judged by everyone who participates (or just decides to look at the walls and wants to judge).

Deadline: December 10th.
Resolution: No restrictions, this is creativity!
Submissions: Only one; but you can replace your submission once, within the deadline, it you want to.
Must be anime/manga or game related!

Happy Shooting.

escaflownemoon
11-17-2003, 03:10 PM
do we submit the wallpapers here? in this thread? and how many can one person submitt? not that I was going to submitt a lot but just wanted to know.

acamori
11-17-2003, 04:10 PM
i suppose an unofficial contest with no true prize (other than pride) could be started by anyone, as for how many walls, i'd suggest one wall per member so it doesn't get out of hand. incidently, why the 21st miko? just curious, but yeah this sounds like a good idea. now what to do for mine.......

jhjmonnee
11-17-2003, 04:20 PM
Cool. I will have to reinstall PS to whip up something. :lol:

MistressPookyChan
11-17-2003, 04:33 PM
*sits up from bed*

I think this is too hard because creativity is in the eye of the beholder. This is why, in the past, we had contests such as all-one-color or christmas themed. Also, next time, run contests by me first. This keeps problems like weird contests and having things go out of control. Remember, I'm the one that has to deal with the problem if things go wrong.

Actually, now that I think of it... Miko, I want you to edit the contest to give more... depth to it. Creativity is not really a good contest because its too subjective to the artist. also, the timeline is a bit far away and the number of entries wasnt stated. Please PM me so we can discuss this a bit further. Not saying that this was a bad idea, just that i think it needs to be more detailed and run past me before having it.

MistressPookyChan
11-20-2003, 05:14 PM
I was thinking about this thing all week and decided to re-open it. I would suggest a little more guidelines though (how many submissions, due date, anime/game-based, etc). Miko, you can just edit the first post to add those things (if you have trouble, let me know)

happy contest-ing!