PDA

View Full Version : Best Anime Quote?!

NightL
03-02-2009, 04:56 PM
The title says it all. So, what do'you think is the best quote(s). (Name the Anime, and character that said it)
My favourites would be several:

1) "If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won't follow" - Lelouch Lamperouge, Code Geass

2)"We are the Order of the Black Knights. Those without power, seek us! Those with power, fear us!" - Zero/Lelouch Lamperouge, Code Geass

3) "You know why big brothers are born first? To protect the little ones that come after them." - Ichigo Kurosaki, Bleach

4)"I am JUSTICE!" - "L" and Light Yagami, Death Note

5)"Ore wa Gundumu!" - Setsuna F. Seiei, Gundam 00

6)"If you can fool your friends, you can fool your enemies." -Xellos Metallium , Slayers

7)"Don't beg for things, do it yourself or else you won't get anything." - Holland (I think), Eureka Seven

8)"It takes an idiot to do cool things. That's why it's cool." - Haruko, FLCL

And that's about all I can think of for now. I might add some from the replies if I like em =D

Memento Mori
03-02-2009, 05:08 PM
"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT."

omg, drama ahead.

Doom85
03-02-2009, 06:00 PM
"Everything has a beginning and an end. Life is just a cycle of starts and stops. There are ends we don't desire, but they're inevitable, we have to face them. It's what being human is all about." - Jet Black (Cowboy Bebop)

"Anywhere can be heaven, as long as you try to live. And because he is alive, for as long as he lives he will have a chance to obtain happiness." - Yui Ikari (Evangelion)

"It takes an idiot to do cool things. That's why it's cool." - Haruko (FLCL)

"Believe in yourself. Not the Simon who believes in me. Not the Kamina who believes in you. Have faith in the Simon...that believes in YOU." - Kamina (Gurren Lagann)

"If I were the rain, that binds together the earth and the sky, whom in all eternity will never mingle, would I be able to bind two hearts together?" - Orihime (Bleach)

"Don't beg for things, do it yourself or else you won't get anything." (Eureka Seven)

"Didn't I tell you I could make the impossible....possible!!!" - Mu La Flaga (Gundam Seed)

"Let's show him...that the good guys always win." - L (Death Note)

"It's just like it is with the stars: there are bright ones, and there are those that are dim." - Hilda (Outlaw Star)

mstrmnd48
03-02-2009, 06:30 PM
"Don't look back. If you got something to do, then only look forward." - Kurogane ( Tsubasa Chronicles)

"Azmaria is amazing. She's already learning how to kiss up to rich people at such an age..." - Rosette (Chrno Crusade)

“You believe that the strong exist to cull the weak. To use them as food. But you are mistaken . . . The strong exist, not to feed off of the weak, but to protect them!” -Kenshin Himura (Rurouni Kenshin)

"If you can fool your friends, you can fool your enemies." -Xellos Metallium (Slayers)

Lina: Okay, you have five choices: One, Gourry can punish you. Two, you can let me punish you. Three, you can let Amelia punish you. Four, Mr. Zelgadis can punish you. And Five.....
Martina: Don't tell me... you can all punish me at once?
Lina: Correct! (Slayers)

_Freddie_
03-02-2009, 08:01 PM
"Goddamnit !" - Free (Soul Eater).

Let's not swear, be it censored or not. - Xero

No, that was less acceptable. - Xero

ichimoku_fanboy
03-02-2009, 08:19 PM
"You might be blind, but you saw me for who i was" Kohinata ~ H2O: footprints in the Sand

"No one is filth, and no one deserves to be covered in it" Takuma ~ H2O: Footprints in the Sand

"His soul was as pure as snow" Zabuza ~ Naruto

"Aren't we all monsters inside" Lucy ~ Elfen Lied

Gjallarhorn
03-02-2009, 08:26 PM
"Do not be blinded be fear or anger. Everything is only as it is." - Niu, Mushishi

Magical Soul
03-02-2009, 08:32 PM
"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT."

omg, drama ahead.

Lol Light insane.

kajikun16
03-02-2009, 10:38 PM
"Man fears the darkness, and so he scrapes away at the edges of it with fire." - Rei Ayanami (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
"I consider your class of demon very worthy, worthy to fight, and worthy to die" - Yoko Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho)
"You made the rain bleed...you..." - Tomo (Samurai X)
"On the day we left, we burned down the family home and all the familiar things inside. Because some memories... aren't meant to leave traces." - Alphonse Elric (Full-Metal Alchemist)

CrystalAce
03-03-2009, 06:28 AM
"SLAY EVIL IMMEDIATELY" - Hajime Saito (Samurai X)

Datenshi
03-03-2009, 07:15 AM
"My friends, it has often been said that I like war.
My friends, I like war.
No... Friends, I love war!
I love holocausts. I love Blitzkriegs. I love defensive lines.
I love sieges, charges, I love mop-up operations and retreats.
Wars across prairies, in streets, in trenches, on grasslands,
in frozen tundras, through deserts, on the sea, in the air,
I love every act of war that can occur upon this earth.
I love blasting the enemy to smithereens with artillery salvos that thunder across the lines of battle. My heart leaps with joy whenever a soldier is tossed high into the air and cut to pieces by well placed sniper rounds!
And there is nothing like a tank operator using a Tiegel Acht-acht to destroy enemy tanks. And the feeling that comes when a soldier runs screaming from his blazing tank only to be mowed down by heavy machine gun fire is such an exquisite feeling!
I like when ranks of infantry brandish their bayonets rushing into the enemy line. It moves me deep within my heart to watch, a fresh recruit stabbing over and over into the bloated chest of a long dead enemy.
The sight of deserters being strung up from a street lamp is an irresistible pleasure. And there is nothing more arousing then the sounds made by prisoners of war dropping like flies, screaming in agony as they're mowed down by ear-piercing Schmeissers!
When a band of pitiful resistance fighters make their final stand with nothing but small arms, only to have their city smashed to atoms, block by block by 4.8 ton bombshells, I am in ecstasy.
I love it when my forces are ravaged by a Russian armored division. It's so sad to see towns and villages that were supposed to be defended at all costs, being laid to waste, their women and children being raped and killed.
I love to be squashed under the heels of British and American War Machines. The humiliation as my men crawl around like vermin, ducking the Jagdbomers flying overhead

Gentlemen, all I ask for is war. War so grand as to make Hell itself tremble.
Gentlemen! I ask you as fellow brothers in arms what is that you really want?
Do you wish for further war as I do? Do you wish for a merciless bloody war?
A war whose fury is built with iron and lightning and fire?
Do you ask for war to sweep in like a tempest, leaving not even ravens to scavenge from this earth?

Very well. Then krieg is what you shall have.
We are a clenched fist ready to strike down all who oppose us with our might. But, after enduring over half a century wallowing in the darkness, for us, a simple, ordinary war will no longer be sufficient.
We need a massive war! A war beyond any other that advanced history has ever known!
We are but a single battalion. The remnants of a defeated army numbering less than a thousand strong. However, I believe that each of you old warriors is equal to a thousand of their sickly soft children. We represent a force that could easily defeat an army of a million and one men!
It is time for us to awake the ones who sent us screaming into oblivion and who now lie sleeping. Let's drag them out of bed by the hair and remind them of what we are! We will remind them of what it feels like to live in fear. We will remind them of the sound our jack boots make against their throats!
We will remind them that there are more things between heaven and hell then are dreamt of in their philosophy.

Our Kampfgruppe of one thousand vampires is going to burn this world down to ash.
Yes my friends! Soon Europe's charred remains will illuminate the night sky!
I have brought you all back just as I promised I would! Back to our favorite battlefield! Back to our beloved war!

At last, the sea lion has crossed the ocean and is heading up the hill!
Attention all soldiers of the Millennium Battalion, this is a message from your commander.
Friends... Let's bring them hell." - The Major's Speech, Hellsing

"Many people are God, usually in a universe no bigger than their own minds, all-present, all-knowing. And yet, impotent outside the confines of their heads. And what God cannot do, men will attempt." - Arakawa, Patlabor: The Movie 2

NightL
03-03-2009, 05:34 PM
"It takes an idiot to do cool things. That's why it's cool."

Simply amazing quote. Bravo..*Claps*

WitchHunter
03-03-2009, 07:21 PM
"Powerpole extend!"
"It's over nine thousand!"

Sorry, had to be said.

fantastic array
03-04-2009, 12:01 AM
"Let's do something, unforgivable." -Yuuki Cross, Vampire Knight
"Never doubt the power of innocent dreamers, never doubt the dreams of innocent children, never doubt your worst nightmare." -Zerconia, Sailor Moon
"I wasn't always fighting for love and justice; I was fighting for my friends and loved ones." -Usagi, Sailor Moon

Capernicus
03-04-2009, 01:16 AM
"You don't display crabs!" Nyamo, Azumanga Daioh

"Go for the steak!" Yukari, Azumanga Daioh

Furevor
03-05-2009, 10:35 AM
"Chii wants to be together with Hideki!" - Chii, Chobits.

"To be Hokage - that is my dream!" - Uzumaki Naruto, Naruto.

The Nightingale
03-08-2009, 10:42 PM
This one touched my heart, I'v always believe something similar to this.

"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...even those memories I wish I could forget...as long as I keep carrying them with me and dont run away from them. Someday...someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. Thats what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

I'll name my others later hah.

rikumi
03-09-2009, 01:03 AM
The best quotes I have are all from FMA >_>;

The great flow that maintains the universe, call it the cycle of life, the course of nature each one of us is just a small part of that part. One in the all. Yet without all the individual ones, the all can’t exist. This world flows by following grander laws that we can’t even imagine. To recognize that flow, to work in it. To decompose, and recreate, that is alchemy. -Edward Elric and Alphonse Elric, Episode "All is One, One is All" from FMA.

No matter how we close our eyes, there's a whole world out there bigger than ourselves and our dreams... -Edward, FMA.

If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate. -Roy, FMA

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth. But the world isn't perfect, and the law is incomplete. Equivalent Exchange doesn't encompass everything that goes on here, but I still choose to believe in its principle, that all things do come at a price, that there's an ebb and a flow, a cycle, that the pain we went through did have a reward, and that anyone who's determined and perseveres will get something of value in return, even if it's not what they expected. I don't think of Equivalent Exchange as a law of the world anymore. I think of it as a promise, between my brother and me. A promise that, someday, we'll see each other again. -Alphonse, last episode of FMA.

yollyp
03-09-2009, 10:28 AM
"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth. But the world isn't perfect, and the law is incomplete. Equivalent Exchange doesn't encompass everything that goes on here, but I still choose to believe in its principle, that all things do come at a price, that there's an ebb and a flow, a cycle, that the pain we went through did have a reward, and that anyone who's determined and perseveres will get something of value in return, even if it's not what they expected. I don't think of Equivalent Exchange as a law of the world anymore. I think of it as a promise, between my brother and me. A promise that, someday, we'll see each other again". -Alphonse, last episode of FMA.

"I'm not taking by words. That's my ninja way! BELIEVE IT!!". Naruto Uzumaki, Naruto

Orta Honehone
03-11-2009, 02:40 AM
"He's invented a new technique: one man slow motion!" -one of the twins from Ouran High School Host Club.

"I'm as normal as they come and this is a contest of freaks! What do you want me to do; shoot my slingshot at him?" -Maes Hughes, Fullmetal Alchemist (and that was coming from memory, so dont yell at me if its not perfect:p )

tsujigiri15
03-12-2009, 08:06 AM
Mine would have to be

'bang!' - cowboy bebop (at least in the context)

'CUZ I LIKE HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS AND STUFF!' - kimura sensei from azumanga daioh, responding to 'why did you decide to become a teacher?'

'Do you doubt the intergrety of a man who's muscles can do this!?'
and 'Wow, its like they became friends through their muscles' - 'thats just odd' both from fullmetal alchemist, (which seems oddly quotable)

naotavespaboy
03-14-2009, 01:05 PM
"You are quite possibly the worst sidekick I have ever seen. Don't go thinking you are badass because you aren't" Kanta. Desert Punk.

Solitude has made me strong. I can crush this beer bottle with my bare hands. Ow. Why am I bleeding?" Sato. Welcome to the NHK.

"Cats should play with other cats" Eyebrow man. FLCL.

FuriKuriFishy
03-15-2009, 02:20 PM
"It'd be great if we could watch the cherry blossoms fall again together next year." - Akari from 5 cm per second

I liked it because it pretty much set off the story and the train scene which would show up again in the last part. Good movie, a must watch.

"I've set myself to become the King of the Pirates... and if I die trying... then at least I tried!" - Monkey D. Luffy

mstrmnd48
05-04-2009, 11:03 AM
Listen! This isn't fun and games! You mess around and I'll kill ya! - Haruhi Suzumiya (The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya)

Don't beg for things, do it yourself or else you won't get anything. - Renton Truston (Eureka 7)

Glorious howl which pierces the heavens, that which will forever protect a distant land, come to my side. O black flame that is the land's protector.
Dragon Mount Summon: Thunderous roar of the Heavens Come forth, Voltaire! - Caro (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS)

StabWound
05-04-2009, 11:10 AM
"Mountain. Heavy are the mountains, something that changes through the ages. Sky. Blue sky. Something visible, something invisible. Sun. Something unique. Water. Something agreeable. Commander Ikari. Flowers. Many of them alike, many of them useless. Sky. Red, red sky. Red color. Red color that I hate. Water flow. Blood. The smell of blood. A woman that does not bleed. Made from the red soil are humans. Made by Man and Woman are humans. Town. Something that humans made. Eva. Something that humans made. Humans are what? Something that God made. Humans are things which humans made. The things I possess are my life and mind. The vessel of a mind. Entry plug, the throne of a soul.

Who is this? This is me. Who am I? What am I? What am I? What am I? What am I?

I am myself. This object is me, the figure which forms me. This is the me that is visible, though it feels as if this is not me. A strange feeling. My body seems as if it is melting. I cannot see myself. My figure is fading away. I am aware of someone else. Who is there before me? Ikari-kun. I know this person. Major Katsuragi. Dr. Akagi. People, my classmates. The pilot of Unit Two. Commander Ikari. Who are you? Who are you? Who are you?" - Rei Ayanami; Neon Genesis Evangelion

I still wonder... what the Haibane are. Everyone says that both the walls and this town exist for the Haibane. But, the charcoal feathers are born into this world suddenly, and just as suddenly they disappear. I don't know the reason why I became a Haibane. I'm here, I can't remember anything about who I was. And if I am to disappear someday without accomplishing anything, what's the meaning of my existence? - Rakka - Haibane Renmei

Somewhere, that's not here, in a place I can't remember, I was obsessed with the idea that I was all alone. I thought that nobody would care, or even miss me if I vanished from the face of the Earth. I wanted to disappear. Then I had a dream about falling from the sky. I just remember that the bird was in the dream with me, and that the bird was someone in the form of a bird, trying to call me back. I now know that I was never alone. But I... - Rakka - Haibane Renmei

This is my cocoon dream. The nightmare that has been tormenting my existence in this world. I was walking along this path. I remember cold winds stinging my cheeks that were wet from tears. I heard a sound from far away. But I was too tired to think. I remember wanting to become a stone. A stone that doesn't feel pain. Or sorrow. - Reki; Haibane Renmei

"Humans were drinking alcohol five thousand years ago, and they're still drinking it now. Alcohol is humanity's friend. Can I abandon a friend?" - Yang Wenli; Legend of the Galactic Heroes

"There are few wars between good and evil; most are between one good and another good." - Yang Wenli; Legend of the Galactic Heroes

"The greatest freedom is the freedom not to get involved." - Yang Wenli; Legend of the Galactic Heroes

"If it were a third rate TV anime a dead protagonist could come back to life at the producers convince" - Dusty Attenborough; Legend of the Galactic Heroes

Seņor Nobody
05-04-2009, 11:12 AM
"My friends, it has often been said that I like war.
My friends, I like war.
No... Friends, I love war!
I love holocausts. I love Blitzkriegs. I love defensive lines.
I love sieges, charges, I love mop-up operations and retreats.
Wars across prairies, in streets, in trenches, on grasslands,
in frozen tundras, through deserts, on the sea, in the air,
I love every act of war that can occur upon this earth.
I love blasting the enemy to smithereens with artillery salvos that thunder across the lines of battle. My heart leaps with joy whenever a soldier is tossed high into the air and cut to pieces by well placed sniper rounds!
And there is nothing like a tank operator using a Tiegel Acht-acht to destroy enemy tanks. And the feeling that comes when a soldier runs screaming from his blazing tank only to be mowed down by heavy machine gun fire is such an exquisite feeling!
I like when ranks of infantry brandish their bayonets rushing into the enemy line. It moves me deep within my heart to watch, a fresh recruit stabbing over and over into the bloated chest of a long dead enemy.
The sight of deserters being strung up from a street lamp is an irresistible pleasure. And there is nothing more arousing then the sounds made by prisoners of war dropping like flies, screaming in agony as they're mowed down by ear-piercing Schmeissers!
When a band of pitiful resistance fighters make their final stand with nothing but small arms, only to have their city smashed to atoms, block by block by 4.8 ton bombshells, I am in ecstasy.
I love it when my forces are ravaged by a Russian armored division. It's so sad to see towns and villages that were supposed to be defended at all costs, being laid to waste, their women and children being raped and killed.
I love to be squashed under the heels of British and American War Machines. The humiliation as my men crawl around like vermin, ducking the Jagdbomers flying overhead

Gentlemen, all I ask for is war. War so grand as to make Hell itself tremble.
Gentlemen! I ask you as fellow brothers in arms what is that you really want?
Do you wish for further war as I do? Do you wish for a merciless bloody war?
A war whose fury is built with iron and lightning and fire?
Do you ask for war to sweep in like a tempest, leaving not even ravens to scavenge from this earth?

Very well. Then krieg is what you shall have.
We are a clenched fist ready to strike down all who oppose us with our might. But, after enduring over half a century wallowing in the darkness, for us, a simple, ordinary war will no longer be sufficient.
We need a massive war! A war beyond any other that advanced history has ever known!
We are but a single battalion. The remnants of a defeated army numbering less than a thousand strong. However, I believe that each of you old warriors is equal to a thousand of their sickly soft children. We represent a force that could easily defeat an army of a million and one men!
It is time for us to awake the ones who sent us screaming into oblivion and who now lie sleeping. Let's drag them out of bed by the hair and remind them of what we are! We will remind them of what it feels like to live in fear. We will remind them of the sound our jack boots make against their throats!
We will remind them that there are more things between heaven and hell then are dreamt of in their philosophy.

Our Kampfgruppe of one thousand vampires is going to burn this world down to ash.
Yes my friends! Soon Europe's charred remains will illuminate the night sky!
I have brought you all back just as I promised I would! Back to our favorite battlefield! Back to our beloved war!

At last, the sea lion has crossed the ocean and is heading up the hill!
Attention all soldiers of the Millennium Battalion, this is a message from your commander.
Friends... Let's bring them hell." - The Major's Speech, Hellsing

O.O

*Claps* That was the best quote I've ever seen/heard.

[Spoiler]
05-04-2009, 01:28 PM
"Believe it!", and another quote from Naruto in my sig.

.Sev
05-04-2009, 03:30 PM
"Jello is nice" -Tsumugi from K-ON!

sa5m
05-04-2009, 05:24 PM
The best of all.

"It's a Sony!"
-Akiba from Kannagi (episode 7)

Miss Moonlight
05-04-2009, 05:42 PM
My favorite ones from Sailormoon:

"A thirty? are you stupid, or just incredibly lazy?" - Darien [dub]

"Sorry, Serena! I just needed to whack a few balls!" - Mina [dub]

"I like your shine." - Seiya [to usagi]

"One day, we will vanish. New senshi and new stars will be born. But you, sailormoon, you will forever be immortal. You will be the most beautiful star shining in the sky for eternity." - Mamoru [manga]

"You don't have the courage and pride of a senshi." - Galaxia
"If the pride of a senshi means hurting each other, I don't want it. Nothing will come out of fighting. Fighting isn't the only way to solve things." - Sailormoon

"You will have eternal rest among the permanent glaciers. Then you will enjoy peace and tranquillity without feeling sadness or fear. Won't that be wonderful?" - Snow Queen Kaguya
"Who wants that? i'd rather choose to fall in love and be hurt. Sometimes I can't even sleep because I love someone so much. And there's always sadness in our lives. But it's that sad feeling that keeps us going. Because if we can overcome that sadness, we can hope for happiness in the future." - Supersailormoon

"Yes. New futures will always continue to be created. And there, light and darkness, war and hope, life and death, joy and pain, will all exist. Everything, this is the universe." - Usagi

"I'm the one that encompasses everything. I'm the senshi born from everyone's love, eternal." - Eternal Sailormoon

"If you want revenge, you should take it out on me. Return everyone else. It's alright, everyone will understand your situation. They'll become your friends. Take your revenge on me." - Eternal Sailormoon

"This shining, white planet is the moon, right? It looks like a pearl." - Michiru
"It's a warm light ... which always embraces that girl." - Haruka

"Oh yeah? so i'm a stupid failure and a klutz! I even have small boobs! i'm used to having bad things said about me!" - Sailormoon

OtakuInu!!!
05-05-2009, 12:13 AM
"Dattebayo!!!" or "Believe it!!!" - Naruto (Naruto)

"I'm sorry I'm late a black cat crossed my path so I got to take the other way". - Kakashi (Naruto)

"I will become the God of a new world!" - Kira/Light Yagami (Death Note)

"Misa-Misa" - Misa Amane (Death Note)

"Hyuu/Kurorin/Kuropon" - Fye D. Flowright (Tsubasa Chronicle)

"Mokona Modoki te toki doki!!!" - Mokona Modoki (Tsubasa Chronicle)

"Practice!" - Nina Sakura/Maya Orihara (Ultra Maniac)

"Kowaii" meaning: scary - Yuki (Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge)

well that's mine I forgot the other anime quotes I like.

thanks for making this thread!!!:laugh:

Akito0o
05-05-2009, 12:59 AM
This is your home now, so make yourself comfortable. And take advantage of everything here, except me.

-Misato Katsuragi(Neon genesis Evangelion)

"There are three things I hate the most: Kids, pets, & women with additude. So tell me, why do we have all of them packed into our ship!?"

- Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)

"You're thinking in Japanese! If you must think, do it in German!"

-Asuka Langley Soryu (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

Seta Souji
05-05-2009, 01:47 AM
"Don't believe in yourself! Believe in me, who believes in you!"
-Kamina (Gurren Lagann)

Its just something you would never expect a 'bro' would say to u.

This is just absurd.

agiup
05-08-2009, 05:03 AM
to be the pirate king - luffy
to be the greatest swordsman - zoro
to draw the world map - nami
to find the old blue - sanji
to be the bravest warior of the sea -usopp
to travel around the world with my own ship - franky
to decipher the codes - nico robin

Necro'lic Enigma
05-08-2009, 06:30 AM
"You know how the game of chess is played....each pieces must be sacrificed"
--Orochimaru (Naruto)

"Whatever happens , happens"
---Spike Spiegal (Cowboy bebop)

"Nothing good ever comes from earth...."
---Jet (Cowboy bebop)

"Bang" -This one is a classic quote from Cowboy bebop.

“Something as useless as emotions, I never had them to begin with.”
---Kuchiki Byakuya (Bleach)

“Let me tell you about the difference between you and me. It’s like the story of the monkey trying to capture the moon. However close he thinks he is to the moon, its still just the reflection of the moon in the middle of the lake.
No matter how he struggles to capture that “moon”, the inevitably sinks to the bottom of that lake to no avail.
You will never reach me.”
---Kuchiki Byakuya (Bleach)

" Death is Certain , The hour is not"
---Engraved on count's pocket watch (Gankotsuoh)

"I have no interest in ordinary humans. If there are any aliens, time travelers, sliders, or espers here, come join me. That is all"
---Suzumiya Haruhi ( The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi )

"As long as one person still lives...it shall be proof eternal that mankind ever existed"
--- Yui Ikari and Prof. Fuyutsuki (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

"You can train a dog with food, you can buy a person with money, but there isn't a man alive able influence the wolves of Mibu! Some things will never change. A wolf will always be a wolf, the Shinsen Gumi will always be the Shinsen Gumi, and a manslayer will always be a manslayer!"
---Goro Fujita, also known as Hajime Saito (Rurouni Kenshin)

"You cannot run. You cannot escape the blood when you have slain so many. You can only live and die and all that must be by the sword!"
---Kenshin Himura (Samurai X Reflections)

"Hey, don't hurt yourself. I'll do it for you!"
---Ryoko (Tenchi muyo - Ryo Ohki)

"The choices we make in life have unlimited possibilities."
---Rem Saverem (Trigun)

"Because I am a dunpiel. I don't get to have a life-not like yours"
---D (Vampire hunter D)

"You can't ever win if you're always on the defensive, to win you have to attack!"
--- Light (Death Note)

" My motto is an eye for an eye "
" Let's value our lives"
" If you use your head, you won't get fat even if you eat sweets
---L (Death note)

Shion Sonozaki
05-25-2009, 08:54 AM
I know its like almost nothing but its jsut the way i think of 'em:
"Mushi?" ~ Renzu from Mushishi
"Ichigo!" ~ Orihime from Bleach
"Even fi the wordl doesn't forgive you, i will frogive you." ~ No one form higurashi When They Cry.

"MATE, MATE, MATE, OI!" Ganju and Ichigo from Bleach. It means "WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, ONE MINUTE!".

IcePriestess
05-25-2009, 10:12 AM
Then.. I will break the curse. If there is such a thing as peace, I will find it. I won't give up. ( originally Nagato from Naruto )

Any damages you cause will be taken out of your salary ( Hitsugaya Toushirou from bleach)

Why you go on refusing yourself, even when the animal side of you is starved for my blood, Yuuki( Kuran Kaname from Vampire knight )

Hell Yeah ( Sakura from Naruto )

You're a dead man ( Hitsugaya Toushirou from Bleach ) (I can't believe he said that to his comrade :eek:)

_Freddie_
05-25-2009, 12:33 PM
"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form. If I'm not mistaken, I think it was Suzaku that said that the shape of happiness might resemble glass. His reasoning made sense. He said that even though you don't usually notice it, its still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently."
-Lelouch

oishi88ramen
05-25-2009, 01:51 PM
"Help! Call the police! I've been raped!" -Nodame

She was trying to speak French.

Shinn Kamiyra
05-25-2009, 03:02 PM
"But its power goes beyond what is necessary... Does one really need the power to destroy everything?" - Fei Fong Wong (Xenogears)

An introspective reflection that I personally think helps one to contemplate the limits of one's own power, and to never seek to gain what is beyond one's ability to control.

"It's okay not to feel 'whole'. Even if you feel only partly complete, if you repeat that enough, it'll eventually be 'whole'. A part.. is better than zero." - Elhaym Van Houten (Xenogears)

It speaks for itself.

"Childish ideals pale when placed before reality." - Citan Uzuki (Xenogears)

Too true.

"Death is rest for the soul. Who was it who said that? If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison." - Ziggy (Xenosaga)

Most normal people have enough fears and regrets for a single lifetime; and many of them barely cope enough with them to be able to function in daily life. I hate to think what people would be like if they had even more of a burden on their small shoulders.

"No matter what we learn, no matter what we obtain; nothing ever changes! People are amazing that way! They become envious, hate each other, and destroy each other! If that's what they truly desire, why don't they simply exterminate each other!?" - Rau Le Crueset (Gundam Seed)

That statement alone sums up a fair portion of humanity's blood-soaked history.

"If you are doing it, I'm doing it. If I don't do it, will you? If you don't do it, I'll do it. I'm doing it so that you'll do it too!!" - Kamina (Gurren Lagann)

Yup. ^^

"A true man never dies, even when he's killed." - Kamina (Gurren Lagann)

Damn straight!

"The probability of success was zero percent. But I've learned that probabilities are meaningless when it comes to you guys." - Lord Genome (Gurren Lagann)

"Sincerity with respect to yourself! No matter what your objective... no matter who you are... if you are going to do something or not do something, that is a promise to yourself. And the one who keeps the promise, or breaks the promise, is you. No one else can be burdened with holding you to a promise that's made to yourself." - Yuko Ichihara (xxxHOLiC)

"Waste your bullets on me, but if you hurt one of my friends, you'll face a fate worse than hell!" - Mion Sonozaki (Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni)

Hrm... that's it for the moment. ^^

Ryuuzaki HD
05-25-2009, 07:30 PM
"You must be smart cos this seems really stupid to me." - Chad (Bleach)

B Gundam
05-25-2009, 10:30 PM
"This is not 'a plan'... This is courage!" - Jonathan Joestar (JJBA: Phantom Blood)

"Which fist will I hit you with?"
"left?"
"No"
"Right?"
"No"
"...Both?"
"Yes"
"...ora ora?"
"YES. ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA~" -Jotaro and younger D'Arby brother (JJBA: Stardust Crusaders)

"I... WIN!" - Norris Packard (Gundam: The 08th MS Team)

"People die when they are killed" - Emiya Shirou, (Fate/Stay Night)

"It is more convenient to kill a highly skilled warrior than to kill a hundred untrained hooligans" -Liaoyuan Huo (The Ravages of Time)

"It is more exiting to kill a hundred highly skilled warriors than to kill an untrained hooligan" - Luu Bu (The Ravages of Time)

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/9135/pleasurefish.jpg - A poor anime subber

JIMBO.
05-26-2009, 03:22 AM
from ghost in the shell: sac

Batou: *grabs bad guy by the head*
bad guy:*passes out as his brains gets fryed*
Batou:I think he broke! *grins*

KawaiiKurochan
05-27-2009, 06:56 AM
"Mada Mada Dane" - Ryoma Echizen

(You Still Have ways to go...)

skinnyp
05-28-2009, 12:45 AM
"Believe in me who believes in you!!!"
-Gurren Lagann

What a great quote.

IcePriestess
05-28-2009, 11:00 AM
Oh and I want to add one more, but I don't remember which anime is it from:
"Guy says:
- I have fallen in love with you from the first sight.
Woman responds:
- That means you got attracted by my looks :D."

Maybe it doesn't seem funny to you but I really laughed hard :D

CrystalAce
05-29-2009, 12:42 AM
ALL FLESH IS AS GRASS, AND ALL THE GLORY OF MAN AS THE FLOWER OF THE GRASS. BECAUSE
THE GRASS WITHERS, AND IT'S FLOWER FALL AWAY.
AMEN!!
~ Father Alexander Anderson ~
Hellsing