PDA

View Full Version : Gourry Wallpaper

Flashlight
11-16-2003, 07:50 PM
Ok, I know I'm not nearly good enough to be throwing away the advice you guys gave me (And I am grateful for all the help), but I really think a cloud background fit here. Anywho, I tried to keep this as simple as possible. I got a fairly large pic this time, and I put him right in the middle so he could be more noticable than Kasumi was.

Well, for a third time, please tell me what you guys think. :D

_hades the wicked
11-16-2003, 08:14 PM
Putting a picture right in the middle like that is not the best way... I'd suggest you move him a little to the right.
Instead of that crappy clouds filter you should try and find real clouds for that background, or make real clouds... And the grass should be more like a grass field, not like a rough cutout like that one is.
The little guy to the left corner is barely noticeable... I'd either change his position or remove him.
But you're improving. :)

Flashlight
11-16-2003, 08:34 PM
I never thought making wallpapers would be so hard. :( But, thanks :D I'll try and fix it right away. :D

EDIT: Ok, here it is. I found that cartoonyish cloud background and that sun, and I just thought it fit. :D I also moved Gourry over and moved cow gourry up a little. Better? :D

haruko
11-17-2003, 12:42 AM
hmm just my opinion but i think it looks better in the middle. but dont change it! its your work not mine

jumomo
11-17-2003, 12:48 AM
hmmm the background looks like a chessboard ... with grass ... you should fill these edgeswith grass too i think

omicron_15
11-17-2003, 02:04 AM
I like your second attempt, moving him was a good idea, I would keep the sun but color over the suns face - a little too cartoony, good job keep improving.