PDA

View Full Version : Kakashi Wallpaper

Iapetus
11-16-2003, 03:15 PM
Ok, I made this a couple days ago, and now I'm putting it up for critique. What do you think? I can't figure out if anything is missing or not...

-Iapetus

kadaan
11-16-2003, 03:48 PM
It's not bad, just very common. Couldn't you find a different picture to use for the background instead of the same image as the foreground?

jumomo
11-16-2003, 04:30 PM
i like it !! but could you try a blue background ?

omicron_15
11-17-2003, 02:17 AM
I like it though i think the txt in the bottem could be in a diffrent font, and maybe instead of red be a more neutral blue or green, maybe instead of kakashi again the bg, just make a diagram of his sharigener or watever the circle with the 3 half yin yang symbols, just a thought.

Iapetus
11-17-2003, 08:29 AM
Thanks for your imput, everyone! I'll work on it and get back to you.

-Iapetus

Iapetus
11-17-2003, 11:25 AM
Here is attempt #2. What I've changed:

-Background image. Don't know if this works better or not, but it is different than the foreground image.
-signature font at the bottom. I know no one will see this, because if they actually use it their taskbar will cover it, but the old one didn't fit.
-Colorized the background blue. It DOES look a lot better. The orignal effect I was going for was red for Kakashi's sharingan, but blue does suit him better.

Again, please leave imput. I appreciate your help.

-Iapetus

acamori
11-17-2003, 01:54 PM
the bg in the second one is much better (i like the lightning bolt V thingy) and that pic works better than just a blown up shot of the main pic i think. as for blue being better than red, in this case i'd say yeah because the main pic isn't active (blue=relaxing red=active, normally..sorta) anyways yeah, looks good

escaflownemoon
11-17-2003, 03:07 PM
The background wasn't too bad. Red is hard to please me so the one tha you made was cool. The blue is better...I like the tornado effect. It really draws the eye to the attention.

good work.

jumomo
11-17-2003, 03:39 PM
yes ! i like that one ! im going to save :D !

kadaan
11-18-2003, 02:23 AM
Very nice! The second one is actually the first wallpaper I've saved (I'm picky).

Good job!

omicron_15
11-18-2003, 04:12 AM
Great job lapetus, I think this one is great, im always looking for cool Kakashi walls, thanks. :D

setsuna
11-19-2003, 01:32 PM
Definately appreciate that background picture of Kakashi - you get tired seeing the same old pictures reused in every wallpaper. The blue goes great. The lightning was a good unique idea. Keep up the good work!

Gestahr
11-20-2003, 02:57 AM
I dunno if you're still working on this, however, my advice would be to use black lightning on a white BG. Get rid of the filters and grids and stuff.