PDA

View Full Version : .hack//

Shinta
11-16-2003, 02:14 PM
Hey, is someone playing this game, i just started outbreak and the game turns more interesting each time, i cant wait to play quarantine...^^

Jimbo
11-17-2003, 02:25 AM
Did you play the previous .hack games? I really enjoy the game as well. The storyline is deep, but what sucks is, to TRULY and ABSOLUTELY understand the entire .hack series you hafta read the manga, play the games, and watch all the anime, according to my cousin, who has done most of these things and is still lost. The storyline is easy enough to get into, but complex enough to keep you guessing. If you don't feel like getting the full picture, the game is great, and whats even better....you don't have to pay ten dollars a month to play in "The World" Horray!

Isamu Hajime
11-19-2003, 06:39 PM
well, dot hack is the kind of story that requires previous knowledge about things. sure you can read everything there is about it, but there will be a few things that the story does not explain because it's not directly related.

ColorMeBloodRed
01-12-2004, 04:11 PM
I only have the first game so much money..... so little in real life >_<
i hope to play them soon though
~mana~

Chia_Pet
01-12-2004, 07:44 PM
.hack&#39; easy to understand, i&#39;m starting to understand everything, i&#39;m on the 2nd game, i&#39;ve seen the tv series, once i watch .hack//integration and finish the games, i&#39;d probably be able to understand everything, the only confusing thing to me, is evangelion

ColorMeBloodRed
01-13-2004, 06:12 PM
its not really that condusing from what i have seen/played ^_6
~mana~
* scratches her ear ....*

Gjallarhorn
01-27-2004, 08:22 PM
i beat the first one and now im on mutation. did u just play outbreak? its harder if u dont bring your memory over fromt he previous game.

Gjallarhorn
01-27-2004, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Chia_Pet@Jan 12 2004, 07:44 PM
the only confusing thing to me, is evangelion
:blink: you understand .hack easier than evangelion? i thought evangelion was simple, and it took me a 2 episodes and .hack//liminality for me to understand it.

kadaan
01-31-2004, 12:17 AM
Evangelion... simple? *gah* Sure, up until the last couple episodes and Death/Rebirth maybe. The ending with all its religious conotations confused me.

EDIT: oyeah, this topic was about .hack&#33; I own the first two games but haven&#39;t started them yet, they look really good so maybe I&#39;ll post again when I actually play them :).

niKopol
04-02-2004, 09:56 AM
I have seen a few tv episodes and played the 1st thru 3rd games now saving money to
get quarintine*. The plot is simple yet confusing to most I find that funny a few storys
that intertwine and people go apey

leooew
04-02-2004, 01:27 PM
IVE PLAYED THE FIRST AND SECOND AND IM ON THE SECOND RIGHT NOW THE PLOT IS GREAT I UNDERSTAND IT IVE SEEN THE TV SHOWS AND LEGEND OF THE TWILIGHT I LIKE THE ANIME THAT COMES WITH THE GAME BUT I THINK THAT THE SECOND ANIME IS SHORTER THAN THE FIRST

I DONT SEE ANY BAD PARTS ABOUT IT :^_^:

red storm
06-29-2004, 04:00 AM
I just bought a playstation with infection, and I love it&#33; Nothing beats .hack//&#33;
There dungeons get kinda boring, but the story makes it al the better&#33;

Daenerys
06-29-2004, 05:44 AM
I started playing .hack//infection when I didn&#39;t have the internet, and all it did was make me wanna sign on to AG.

I can&#39;t bring myself to play it because of the graphics. I will eventually though.

niKopol
06-29-2004, 11:04 PM
I beaten the fourth chapter quarintine yesterday and from what I seen in some japanese previews is that there supposed to be making more dot hack stuff. And for the rest of yall who are just barely understanding the story I wish you luck in the future.

Gjallarhorn
06-30-2004, 12:37 AM
im on Outbreak(3) right now.......as for the previews, does it include more vid. games? or is it previews for .hack//sign or .hack//legend of the twilight? O_O...i need to know&#33;
also, on a side note, in the 4th lmiminality DVD that coems with Quarantine, does Helba appear, or it left to mystery of who she is?

as for understanding the games, u might wanna see the entire .hack series if u want to understand everything......(.hack//sign, the games and liminality, legend of the twilight)