PDA

View Full Version : Insane Children

_Freddie_
02-22-2009, 12:18 PM
Just randomly thinking of some insane children in anime, I came up with this list;

Twins – Black Lagoon
Rolo – Code Geass
Lucy - Elfen Lied
Chrona – Soul Eater
Gaara – Naruto
Wrath - FMA

I would have thought there would be more though, so can you guys think of anymore to add to this list?

Magical Soul
02-22-2009, 12:38 PM
Get Light up there he was insane might not have been a child though.

_Freddie_
02-22-2009, 12:53 PM
Indeed, he is not a child, but your avvy and siggy reminded me of FMA, Wrath was insane. I'll add him.

Magical Soul
02-22-2009, 12:58 PM
Oh yeah he was insane lol glad i could help a tiny it. ^_^

Datenshi
02-22-2009, 01:01 PM
Uh, the children in Neon Genesis Evangelion.

AnimeGirlX95
02-22-2009, 02:31 PM
Chrona (From Soul Eater)
Gaara (From Naruto)
Wrath (From Fullmetal alchemist)
Light (From Death Note. He might not be a child, but he is still a young teenager when the series starts.)
Hakudoushi (From Inuyasha)

loveyourfate
02-22-2009, 03:16 PM
suzumiya haruhi (suzumiya haruhi no yuutsu) is pretty insane... As are most of the guys from one piece.
The guy from 'He is my master' is insane too... in a different, sick kind of way.

Interpreter
02-22-2009, 03:27 PM
Well... methinks Gaara isn't that insane.

Diocletian
02-22-2009, 06:12 PM
Every character from Kodomo No Jikan.

Tiggit
02-22-2009, 06:19 PM
Peoples forget Knives as a kid...

Doom85
02-22-2009, 07:13 PM
The kids from Higurashi (When They Cry)
Osaka (Azumanga Daoih) in her butcher-knife scene
Rico - Gunslinger Girl
Fullmetal Alchemist manga Pride/Selim Bradley

Tiggit
02-22-2009, 07:16 PM
Pride/Selim Bradley

This one is 100% correct

HIgurashi from Higurashi no naku koro ni takes the cake though.

Youtube vid; Higurashi headstab....

proEuphie
02-22-2009, 10:05 PM
The kids from Higurashi (When They Cry)
Rico - Gunslinger Girl

I din;t think of Rico as being especially insane, considering her situation. Do you think she's insane becaue of the terrible murder she committs in episode 3? I blame her superiors for marking the no witness rule muchmore than her, so that has little effet on her sanity.

proEuphie
02-22-2009, 10:19 PM
Just randomly thinking of some insane children in anime, I came up with this list;

Twins – Black Lagoon
Rolo – Code Geass
Lucy - Elfen Lied
Chrona – Soul Eater
Gaara – Naruto
Wrath - FMA

I would have thought there would be more though, so can you guys think of anymore to add to this list?

How about Princess Euphemia from Code Geass? She wasn't any older than Rollo and was as much a child as him. She may have been insane when conntroled by the geass. She acted not like a robot but like a homicidal maniac. Perhaps the geass made her think she was seven years in the past and the Japanese gathered in the stadium were there to torture to death the hostages Lelouch and Nunnally.
Of course she might have been insane in her normal state, too. I wonder if there is a recognized form of insanity consisting of being super good and kind and trusting and forgiving? There are probably minor mental disorders with similar symptoms. If she was insane, we can only hope that "Euphemiaitis" is highly contagious.
And why didn't everyone think that she went insane when she ordered the massacre? Don't they have any mental illness in her world? It is kind of creepy to think that Emperor Charles or Lelouch could have been totally sane. Some insanity would make them a lot more forgivable.

Evockzi
02-22-2009, 11:09 PM

Twins – Black Lagoon
Rolo – Code Geass
Lucy - Elfen Lied
Chrona – Soul Eater
Gaara – Naruto
Wrath - FMA

Top of my head... The Incest Twins from Shakugan no Shana

http://kurogane.animeblogger.net/image/shana/1121.jpg

Other hand if I may add Any Character that Rie Kugimiya voice acts for may be considered insane o.o

She voice acts for Zero no Tsukaima , Shakugan no Shana, Torodora... Several others that aint coming to mind but ya.. Love her

The Real Akai
02-22-2009, 11:14 PM
This one is 100% correct

Amen brother Furude Rika is scary but at the same to so damn cute a dangerous combo

Doom85
02-23-2009, 09:39 AM
I din;t think of Rico as being especially insane, considering her situation. Do you think she's insane becaue of the terrible murder she committs in episode 3? I blame her superiors for marking the no witness rule muchmore than her, so that has little effet on her sanity.

But why does that exempt her, and not the Evangelion kids? Okay, I don't think any of them are truly insane (Askua gets close though), but Asuka asked Rei if she would take her own life if Gendo ordered it, and Rei said, "yes". Same sort of mentality. It's up for debate whether that makes someone "insane" or not.

Oh yeah, can't believe I forgot the Shana twins. That was just creepy.

rikumi
03-14-2009, 09:41 AM
Every girl in Kujibiki Unbalance... Oh, and the twins from Black Lagoon. They kill people whenever they feel like it.

suzumi
03-15-2009, 05:24 AM
Kafuka from Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei.

wowzabunny
03-15-2009, 05:28 AM
gaara is mad

Astarot
03-15-2009, 10:35 AM
The girl from school days.

The one that keeps his head in the bag o.O

Forgot her name, been a while since i saw it.

Ize
03-15-2009, 12:04 PM
Dokuro Mitsukai (Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan)
Lin, Laura (Mnemosyne)

tsujigiri15
03-15-2009, 10:14 PM

Arent the fma anime's 'wrath' and manga's 'pride' similar? Ive only seen the anime, but Ive heard that characters parallel pretty closely between the 2.

Another pyscho would be Seta Soujirou from Rurouri Kenshin. I mean he cant even feel basic emotions at the start of the show, and kills with a smile on his face. Though I guess he reforms later on...

On a different note, Ed from Cowboy Bebop, is a mad Genius. I mean mad as in a few peaches short of a pie. Or something. To be fair she wouldnt kill you, but she is not normal by any sense of the word

IchigoKurosakiGirl
03-20-2009, 09:43 PM
This one is 100% correct

OMG YOU TOOK MY ANSWER! XDD ITS COOL THOUGH! I WAS GONNA SAY THE HIGURASHI KIDS ANYWAY!!!! :)

Don't forget all the other murders in Higurashi (like when Mion/Shion -can't remember who- tortured Satoko to death)!!!! XDD

Princely Dreaming Doll
03-20-2009, 11:34 PM
Johan and Anna Liebert from the anime Monster.
As simple as that.

Wario!!
03-23-2009, 06:45 PM
Rolo?......
Rolo?!
ROLO?!!!!!!
C'mon! He's LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
He is NOT crazy in any way, he seems more sane than Lelouch and he's just a calmer version of Light Yagami..