PDA

View Full Version : Call Of Duty 4 Online

Russia313
02-20-2009, 04:40 PM
I was just wondering how many hours have you guys done for the online part of COD4. I have done 8 days and 5 hours for the PS3 version which is 196 hours of online game play. :)

Vintniv
02-20-2009, 07:43 PM
I think around 40. I stopped at the 3rd Prestige when I realized how hard it was to re-earn all those weapons. Although on the 360 I have all of the achievements, so I am pretty satisfied with that alone.

Russia313
02-21-2009, 06:05 AM
I think around 40. I stopped at the 3rd Prestige when I realized how hard it was to re-earn all those weapons. Although on the 360 I have all of the achievements, so I am pretty satisfied with that alone.

Yea it does get annoying when you lose all the weapons you worked so hard to get :( but there is no challenge if they just stay there which i like :)

Magical Soul
02-21-2009, 07:51 AM
I haven't done long. =(

Rubedo, the Crystal Blood
02-22-2009, 06:30 PM
I used to be A702 Kid. Mmm, I prefer having not having prestige to having one, but you know, starting over from scratch can REALLY boost your skill level.

Atm I don't have an active live account.

Light Buster
02-23-2009, 03:59 PM
I don't mind the prestige. In fact I love it. As long as I can keep leveling up and prestiging, I keep playing. I pretty much up to the max prestiges so I'm going to prestige in COD: WAW when I get the chance.

NorthOfTime
02-23-2009, 06:55 PM
Ummi think 6 days or something like that.. i play constantly so prolly more.. Im only 4th prestige and working up but hey, i get luck some times and stomp the ever loving heck out of a group of 55 gold crosses.. hummm is it luck or talent? Well never truly know. It could be that good ole military instinct to.. I prestige when i get the chance because its just not as fun to play for nothing.. unless of course your a gold weapon junkie. Even then its no use casue there not anything special... just a color.. no extra power or anything. but i will of course continue playing when i reach gold cross 55. then i will feel like ive accomplised something.

Sagat
02-23-2009, 08:26 PM
I stopped at 5 star. Don't care at all about prestige, you get absolutely nothing except another go through the ringer to get ... nothing again.

bakakame
02-24-2009, 05:55 PM
Let's see; if I remeber correctly, about 4 hours. Lot's of better options available.

Manhattan_Project_2000
02-24-2009, 07:26 PM
I own the game, but I haven't bothered to play online. It doesn't seem like it would be worth it to play it online, but it's great for a split-screen deathmatch.

I'm more of a strategic guy... Warhawk and Team Fortress 2 are more my thing.

Orta Honehone
03-05-2009, 07:24 PM
4 days 13 hours at last count

NorthOfTime
03-05-2009, 10:19 PM
I own the game, but I haven't bothered to play online. It doesn't seem like it would be worth it to play it online, but it's great for a split-screen deathmatch.

I'm more of a strategic guy... Warhawk and Team Fortress 2 are more my thing.
Woth it? Trust me it is worth it. Playing through the single player mode was ok but the online stuff is like insanley beyond ok. its like going from regular to super sayain 4. But hey i over exagerate. I hate playing split screen cause no matter how much you say you dont or your friends say they dont, they and you are always screen watching. Its just no true challenge.

Drifter Uk
03-06-2009, 02:42 PM
last time i checked, which was about 2 hours ago, i was at like 19 days or something for online play time.
im only technically on first prestige though, as i sat at level 55 for like 18 days wirth of playtime. i didnt want to lose my G3. being as its double xp atm (currently been happening for over a week), i thought i might as well prestige.

NorthOfTime
03-08-2009, 08:09 AM
last time i checked, which was about 2 hours ago, i was at like 19 days or something for online play time.
im only technically on first prestige though, as i sat at level 55 for like 18 days wirth of playtime. i didnt want to lose my G3. being as its double xp atm (currently been happening for over a week), i thought i might as well prestige.
Right? lol. I hope the Double XP doesnt go away for awhile. Im getting used to it. Everyone's going to be dissapointed when it goes away though. Ive been playing Search and Destroy like crazy to take full advantage of the XP thing.

Anyone roll with any specific clans? Lately ive been rolling with some folks who go by the clan tag FTR. Dont know what it means but hey weve been kicking butt and taking names lol. If im not with them ill roll with my own two wich are MEOW and Army. MEOW doesnt meen anything other then the sound a cat makes.

So who wants to buddy up? yall can add me at Broly3k8. Do not pester me about joining your partys. I will delete you quickly.

Manhattan_Project_2000
03-08-2009, 01:42 PM
Woth it? Trust me it is worth it. Playing through the single player mode was ok but the online stuff is like insanley beyond ok. its like going from regular to super sayain 4. But hey i over exagerate. I hate playing split screen cause no matter how much you say you dont or your friends say they dont, they and you are always screen watching. Its just no true challenge.In case I didn't make myself clear in the last post, I don't like mindless fragfests. They're fine when you are playing with friends in person, but they fail on the interwebs. Killzone 2 is decent, so are Team Fortress 2 and Warhawk. They all split the difference between pure skill and tactics.

NorthOfTime
03-08-2009, 01:52 PM
In case I didn't make myself clear in the last post, I don't like mindless fragfests. They're fine when you are playing with friends in person, but they fail on the interwebs. Killzone 2 is decent, so are Team Fortress 2 and Warhawk. They all split the difference between pure skill and tactics.
Yes true. But COD4 isnt always a mindless fragfest. It all depends on how many dumbie heads there are on in one day. Which is prolly going to be the same for KZ2. Once the 10 million people get on there too.

But i figure wrong alot, so im going to end up buying it. I loved the first one on the PS2. I personally loved that big ace anti tank/tank cannon thing. Do they have that in 2? I guess ill just figure it out when i get it.

wowzabunny
03-08-2009, 01:57 PM
i play cod4 online on the pc
i have played about 43,5 hours