PDA

View Full Version : RPG Free Spirits: Techno Wave

Princely Dreaming Doll
02-20-2009, 11:11 AM
Before we start sign up thread is here (http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=82977) and our discussion thread is here (http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=81917)

Ginnerva is silver, Kazuki is gray and sometimes orange since I view him as my GM character, and Tohru is whatever default color the skin has for you.

I can see what happened so clearly in my dreams. Not only does the future pass me, so does the present and the future. Because those stem from the future, they are the stem of the future rose.
The one named Karas, I see him I see him all the time. I see as he grabbed the safety of the one named Atlas. The past doesn't precede me, they took an escape pod leaving the bodies of the fallen and created an establishment here.
No one made it except Karas and Atlas. I wonder how the dead and dying bodies floating in space felt when they were left behind. Karas you can feel that he just never had any clear thought about them.

"Thank you for the history lesson Kazuki," said a man in the shadows, "Now sleep better then yesterday."

Free Spirits, it's just a normal day in the Desert Spirit City. You are expected to do whatever. If that means going to the market then that is going to the market.
If it means farming, of what little farm land there is, then that is what it is.
Free Spirits please continue your lives in tranquility.

Techno Spirits, you have jobs I all assume or some of you school. Just reflect your normal daily life and if that includes a brawl or two.

Just some reminds for those who live in the Techno city:

House will be checked for any trace of Free Spirits, checking times are around 8 in the morning and 9 in the evening.
Once checking is done you are proceeded to go to work or turn off all lights and go to sleep.

For those in the Desert Spirit City:

At 9 in the morning in the daily Void service in, which the Void Prophet speaks out what the stars tell him. This is not a form of religion, this is like hearing news from the radio. Except they don't have radio.
You don't have to attend this service, but it would be nice.

Bring Me The Horizon
02-20-2009, 11:50 AM
Mushu woke up with his eyes closed "ahhhh what a glorious day eh". Mushu smiled "ruonis"(Lithuanian for seal), chains started rattling and what looked to be a large metal slab slowly hovered over to Mushu and placed itself on his eyes. Mushu put on his robe and tucked his spell book underneath his robe. "good morning Golda" Golda was a rambunctious old man a little eccentric but he's been taking care of Mushu for as long as he could remember. "Well now time to see whats new in the market." Mushu made his way to the market...

Patchouli Knowledge
02-20-2009, 12:40 PM
A lonesome woman was walking through a piece of the desert, her black robe would waver to the wind gracefully. She took a deep breath, as she walked further through the desert. As she could hear the constant voice talking, as her head was filled with madness. The sand brushed against her as there would come dirt onto her clothing. Her hair would waver from her underneath her robe, even though the desert where extremely hot and dehydrating she wouldn't feel the effect from it, as she was used to this living circumstances.

She held her robe closely over her right side of her face. Through underneath that sight covered by her robe there could be slightly seen a black eye. Her feet walking at a slow phase, she knew she didn't like to go at the market. She rather avoid crowds of those worthless lower life beings. Yet she had no choice but to come there. As she slowly advances towards the market, her pale skin would light up when the sun touches it. She would be able to feel the sun burn into her skin, quickly covering that part with her robe. As she reached the city or at least what supposed to be a city.

When she slowly advanced to the city she could feel her nervousness increasing, as not only did she not want to be amongst those lowly beings, she also felt extremely nervous to talk or even look at one. Quickly covering her head behind her robe, as her face was pointing towards the ground. She didn't understand why she couldn't just yell or talk at these lowly beings. As she became frustrated about the fact that she was acting ridiculous because of those lowly beings. Approaching the city she stand in front it, as she carefully looks up, luckily nobody was in sight at that moment. Her face glancing over the buildings as she stands there hesitating for a few seconds.

Princely Dreaming Doll
02-20-2009, 12:43 PM
It was around 7 o'clock on the morning. Tohru was making a quick breakfast for him and Ginnerva. It irritated him a bit that he even picked up the stray. But then again the stray had those begging eyes like a lost kitten saying pick me up I'm soft and peaceful. It pissed Tohru off that in less then an hour he would have to get Ginnerva fed and give him some socializing and then throw him back in the closet until inspections were over with.
He flipped the egg with a bit of grumble and then looked at the calender. It pissed him off even more that he was a lawyer.

Ginnerva opened the door of the closet. Tohru must be cooking, it always seemed like Tohru cooked angrily. Ginnerva frowned noticing the dead flowers on the table. Ginnerva walked up to the flowers and stared at them for a moment.
"Poor things," Ginnerva said.
Ginnerva touched one and miraculous it recovered and seemed beautiful and blooming again. Ginnerva smiled.
He noticed now that Tohru was looking at him.
"Morning," Ginnerva said with a smile.
"What are you doing?" Tohru asked.
"Helping the flowers,"
"I notice, why though?"
"Because it's only the right thing to do,"
"Breakfast,"
"Okay,"

Light Buster
02-20-2009, 02:37 PM
Sayia sat in the dojo room. Her eyes was closed, waiting for something. Her mind was being focus right now, no distractions. This is what she liked. On the far side of the room, a dummy target was in place, ready for some beating. Sayia then opened her eyes and drew out a training kantana made of wood. She dashed at the target and began to swing at the target, hitting in the targets where it matters. The neck, chest, arms, waist, everywhere. She hit every spot of the target at least 10 times before she withdrew. She began panting, her energy was used faster than she wanted, but then again, it was the idea. To make her stronger so she can watch her back.

Someone slid opened the door from the left side of the room. Sayia pointed her wooden kantana in that direction, it was her mother that was peaking in the room. "Sayia," she said. "It's time for breakfast. It's your favorite." Sayia smiled at her and said, "Okay be right there." Her mother slid the door back into its close position. Sayia then stared at the target again. She was glad that her parents helped her back when she was young. Sayia then took a bow to the dummy and then walked over to the door and slid it open. She placed the weapon outside and continued.

Luka Megurine
02-20-2009, 03:06 PM
Rukatana climbed to the top of a roof and sat. She didnt care if she couldn't see the view all she did was sit there alone. She smelled the air. "It must be beautiful out." She felt around her making sure no one was there. "People must think I'm crazy since I talk to myself but I'm my only friend." She felt a bird perched on her shoulder. "You wanna talk to me eh?" The bird singed to her which she thought was a reply. Rukatana smiled. "Well hello my friend."

RayCaptain
02-20-2009, 03:47 PM
"Well, well don't you look good today Mr. Brent?" The man with the red hair asked his reflection...or maybe it was the reflection talking. This is something Brent thought every morning and he wound up getting headaches thinking about it.

Brent bit his tongue and smirked at himself as he put more gel in his hair and stood it in different positions. He had nowhere to be today seeing as how he was unemployed and really just uncaring. This wasn't a problem though seeing as how the world would keep spinning with one more lazy bum in the street. Brent stepped away from the broken mirror in the street, put away his gel, and continued walking. He was on a beer run and there was nothing that could stop him except maybe a mirror or a nice looking guitar in the window.

As he entered the small store the guy behind the register asked, "Twelve or six pack?"

"Uh, how about just a bottle today. I got no one to party with today," Brent paid the man and left, sipping on the alcohol.

Luka Megurine
02-20-2009, 04:01 PM
Rukatana was petting the bird and heard someone trying to get roof access. "Huh? Who would want to come up to me?" She felt the bird go off of her shoulder and sensed it go on Brent. She jumped off the roof and followed the bird. She accidently bumped into Brent and the bird perched on her arm. "Im sorry sir. Are you harmed in anyway?"

RayCaptain
02-20-2009, 04:18 PM
Brent was brushing away a small bird just as a girl came up and asked, "Im sorry sir. Are you harmed in anyway?" Right away she could smell a little alcohol on his breath.

Brent took a swig of beer and then laughed, "Hurt? Naw ain't nothing but a thing!" He finished the bottle and threw it across the street where it smashed into a wall, "I'm Brent!" He stuck his hand out, grabbed the girl's hand and stuck it in his before shaking it.

Luka Megurine
02-20-2009, 04:26 PM
"I'm Rukatana." She tried to grab the hand but missed. "I'm sorry I cannot see so just shake my hand."

RayCaptain
02-20-2009, 04:42 PM
"Oh...oh jeeze uh," This feeling Brent had almost sobered him up completely, "I'm sorry I didn't realize you were...ugh...you know,"

"Blind," The girl said it for him.

"Yeah that...ugh you lost or what? I mean a girl shouldn't be in this part of town alone," He began to look around just in case anyone was trying to mug then at this very moment, "And just between you and me, I'm not sober enough to protect us both. Come to my house or well...yeah I guess you could call it a house," He began to usher the blind girl down the street.

For some odd reason he didn't feel bad only protective. Possibly because he once had a blind friend that was killed around here.

Luka Megurine
02-20-2009, 04:53 PM
"Umm, ok." Rukatana followed him too his house. "I dont have anywhere to go so thats why I am alone." She started taking the bird and putting it on her shoulder. "I barely have anyone to talk to and I'm lonely everyday. I'm trying to go to find free spirits so I can fit in but I've found no success in getting acceptance." She sighed and then smiled. "I shouldnt talk about it anyways."

Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf
02-20-2009, 05:06 PM
"Harp! Wait up!" Halo ran towards her older sister, passing by all the people. She and her sister were at the Market buying dinner. Halo had stopped to look at some shiny, smooth, and colorful rocks someone had been selling, not noticing her sister was already two stands down.
"Pay attention next time, then." Harper said quietly as Halo caught up. Halo scanned the small basket on her sister's arm. It held two pieces of bread, some cheese, and some ham. She looked up at Harper, brushing back her white hair.
"What are we gonna have?" Harp smiled down at her sister, who returned it with a bigger one.
"We're gonna have some sandwiches, if that's alright with you. It's pretty much all we can afford at this moment, sadly." Halo nodded her head gracefully.
"Yum." She rubbed her stomach in a circle motion, indicating it was alright with her.
"Good." Harper smiled. "You want to get some cookies while we're out? There's a small stand right up here," She pointed farther up the road infront of them, "You can get one. Here's some money." She handed Halo enough money for one cookie.
"Thank you." Halo piped and ran ahead, leaving her sister smiling.

Meanwhile, Kanda growled as the time nearded for inspection. "Why do they have to fu**ing inspect? Who in god's fu**ing mind would even think about hiding a Free!?" He cursed aloud to himself as he paced back and forth in the kitchen, waiting. His eyes darted back and forth, his black hair blowing from the open windows. He Kandra growled low to himself, then slammed his fists on the counter. He began to feel the urge to hurt.

Whenever Kandra became irritated, he always took it out on something- or someone. That was the way he was. Impatience. Losing his Temper. That's just him! Just wait... He thought.

Patchouli Knowledge
02-20-2009, 07:11 PM
The woman was standing in front what suppose to be a city, her face was covered under the shade of her hood, as she could feel a soft breeze move over her face. She pointed her face toward the ground, as she shuffled her feet forward, Slowly making progress. Her phase was slow as usual. Her dark robe was wavering into the wind, in crowded spaces the voices in her head somehow always seem to be over clouded with commotion. As she advanced towards the market, she needed to have her daily meal and some water. She could feel the sweat from her head vaporize. Her white hair wavering into the sky brighting up.

She approached the market, as usual it was crowded, her eyes glancing over the large crowd. Her breath would increase phase as she could feel her heart beat racing. She truly hated this moments when she had to mix with the common folk, but she hated mostly that she was nervous around them those common folk shouldn't make someone from her caliber nervous. She hesitating she walked onto one of the shops. The shop owner could hear a small feminine voice come from the shaded face softly mumbling the words ''I-I can I have some bread and water please''. The shop owner would look curious at the woman, as the ruffled and manly voice would say ''Sure madam thats all'' Once again the feminine soft voice says ''Y-Yes sir''. As she would hesitation exchanges the money for the food and water. She would hold onto them.

suzumi
02-21-2009, 12:48 PM
Mana was jerked out of her sleep by the sound of her alarm clock. It took her a while to realise where she was. She wiped the away the tears that were streaming down her face as she reached over to shut the alarm off.

As Mana dressed for the day, she let the remnants of the dream wash over her again. She had been out in space and all around her were bodies. She watched as a young man pulled a small boy into an escape pod.
"Karas!!" a woman with short black hair and pale skin had called weakly after him, half carrying, half dragging the body of a man along with her. But "Karas" paid no attention as he shut the hatch behind them.

Mana had watched as the woman's eyes had widened in shock, then how the look in her eyes changed to resignation. She watched as the tears started to roll down her cheeks as she cradled the man closer to her.
"Sorry Karn," she whispered softly to the man in her arms, "I don't think I'll be able to tell Kiska after all..." Only then did Mana see the gaping wound in the woman's back. And she realized that she had tears in her own eyes.

Mana shook the memories from her head when she heard her mother call from downstairs.
"I wonder who has such sad dreams..." she wondered to herself before answering her mother's call, and heading downstairs.

Light Buster
02-21-2009, 01:51 PM
Sayia made her way to the kicthen and saw her breakfast meal ready on the table. She made her way gracefully to the table and sat down. Her parents were also sitting down table as well.

Her father was the first to speak. "So how's your training going?" Sayia then said, "Going great, dad." Her father smiled and said, "That's what I like to hear from you," Sayia's mother now joined in the conversation as the family ate their breakfast. "Sayia, when you're done, why don't you go get dressed for school? The inspection time is getting close so you proabaly need to check your room just in case the inspection team misses any those Spirits as well." Sayia nodded, smiled, and said, "Alright."

When Sayia was done with breakfast he took her dishes to the kitchen, placed them in the sink, washed her hands, went back to her room, and closed all the windows. She then slipped out of her kendo robe and got her school uniform on. She didn't need to bring her weapon. She began to check around her room and look around carefully for any 'of those Spirits'. She might miss some her self so she looked everywhere for any of them. She also doubled check to be sure. When she finished, she left her room.

RayCaptain
02-21-2009, 09:16 PM
"Free Spirits? Oh no no noooo," Brent said as they entered his two room apartment, "This is the Techno side. Hence forth there are only Techno Spirits here," He peaked through the blinds as he spoke to make sure no authority were around, "Or atleast there's not suposed to be any here,"

Brent sat the girl down on a sofa and he sat across from her on a broken-in recliner, "So what's your name? Where you from? Oh, most importantly, what are you doing here of all places?"

Valkarma
02-22-2009, 07:21 AM
For Ira sleep was never easy. He felt images of both past and future blend. Like colours mixing around in a spiral. Sometimes he saw something that was to happen but with someone from the past. No matter how long he had spent trying to stop it, it just happened. He had no control over it. It must have just been part of connecting with the Void.
Once again though he had dreamt of those great fighters of the past. But each time he saw them it looked like they died. But they couldn't have. Something must have saved them. The sword was proof of that. It still existed and far beyond were it must have came from. They must have survived, just somehow.
Suddenly Ira felt blood and he opened his eyes. He was awake. He looked down and saw he was clutching his sword again. Blood dripped from his hand where he was keeping a steel grip on the blade. He slowly let go and wiped his handed carefully to prevent sand from getting in the wound. He then wrapped it in bandages and stood himself up.
He was sleeping in another alley. He had no home of his own and most people didn't bother him if he fell asleep. It was only early morning and he looked up at the rising sun and felt the heat beating onto his face. He pulled his hood up and walked out from the alley. The streets were busy in the morning and he looked around at all the faces and smiled. They were all quite happy. Nothing bad had happened in a long time. He pulled his water skin out and took a drink. It was about time he went to talk to people. He sighed slightly out of tiredness and then picked hismelf up. He then set off to the center square.

As Ira made it to the square he saw some people already waiting for him. Near the center of the square was a round board made of wood that sat on the sand. It was where he would go to talk to people about the void. As he approached some kids came running up and jumping around him. He just smiled to them,
"Go sit down I'll be along in a moment." They jumped about but did what they were told and ran to to the wooded circle and sat down. He came along and sat down with them. He didn't like standing up or being higher then others be prefered to be at their level. He looked around and saw some annoyed parents stand on the outside. It seemed not everyone believed his words. But if the kids listened maybe it would make a difference some day.
When it all went quiet so only the sound of the others in market could be heard Ira spoke. The kids and adults that listen fell deep into concentration. So Ira began talking of the Void and the good it planned. Even as he spoke the words it told him, he had a hard time beleiving some of it himself.

Luka Megurine
02-22-2009, 07:27 AM
"Well my name is Rosaria. I dont know where I am from and I'm looking for free spirits to live with. I've been discriminated too much by Techno Spirits like myself because of being disabled as well as an orphan. Even though I'm 20 now they still discriminate me." She said sighing. "Enough about me though Brent, what about you?"

Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf
02-22-2009, 11:06 AM
As Halo ran, she passed Center Square where a man was with several smaller kids. But her mind was on the one cookie she had been longing to have for quiet awhile now, and she tripped over the man's feet. "Ow." Halo clenched her teeth as she sat up and examined the cuts on her knees, trying not to let the tears come. Halo was a strong little girl and hardly ever cried. They weren't bleeding, but they were red and they burned.
"Halo!" Harper ran up to her little sister and lifted her onto a clear space on the bench. "Are you alright?" Halo nodded.
"I'm alright..."
"What were you doing? How'd you trip?" Harp examined the marks.
"I tripped, but I'm fine." Soon, some people, especially women who loved little children, began to gather around and ask if she was alright.

Princely Dreaming Doll
02-22-2009, 11:37 AM
All Residents of Techno City Please Quietly Go Into Your Homes. The House Searching Is About To Begin.
The loudspeakers of the Techno City boomed.

Tohru shoved the last bit of breakfast into his mouth. He needed to hurry up before the guards came into his house. He grabbed Ginnerva's wrist.
"Closet now," Tohru said.

Ginnerva felt Tohru's presence. He was rushy and in a hurry. And once again Ginnerva found himself alone in the closet. Though the closet was roomy and spacious it was still lonely.
Ginnerva smiled after the inspections he would ask Tohru for some permission to go to the market.

Patchouli Knowledge
02-22-2009, 02:17 PM
Her eyes fell over the the crowd surrounding a man. The man seemed almost near his thirties, although the mans hair made him seem older. Her body began to move towards the whited haired man, slowly advancing. Meanwhile she began to nibble a little bit on her bread, as it was all she could afford at the time. When she stood within the crowd surrounding the white haired man she took a big gulp from her water, as her mouth and throat refreshed themselves. Her attention was focused onto his words.

His words didn't reach her deeply however, her face showing a little bit annoyance. As she stepped forward away from the crowd that was surrounding her, she was now standing between the kids only a short distance between her and the white haired. Her mouth turned into a creepy grin, as she asked him with an annoyed voice ''You can communicate with the void right'' Her voice became more ticked off as she continued ''How come we the good natured spirits are damned to live in the desert, while those war hungry Techno spirits live more wealthier and comfortable then us?'' her right eye started to glare at the white haired man.

Valkarma
02-23-2009, 10:45 AM
Ira was interupted as a young girl tripped over. His hand fell straight to his sword but before it could touch he pulled it back quickly without letting anyone notice. Now was not the time to loss his temper. He went to see if the girl was ok but before he could what seemed like her sister came along. Before long the young girl was a little crowded and Ira just assumed she was safe.
However he felt someone staring at him and as he turned to look back he was greated with the sight of a mysterious girl standing not far from him. He met with her eyes and and he could feel she was annoyed at him. He supressed his anger as the girl began to speak.

''You can communicate with the void right'' Her voice became more ticked off as she continued ''How come we the good natured spirits are damned to live in the desert, while those war hungry Techno spirits live more wealthier and comfortable then us?'' her right eye started to glare at the white haired man.

"I can talk and listen to it yes." Ira tried to relax himself at such a question. It was common for people to disbelieve him. Change was a hard thing for people to except. Ira sighed. He knew it would be hard to help connect people to the Void but he had always hoped for some easy parts. That said, his unconditional rage was a problem as well. He would have to control it.
"Besides to have material possesssions it not the way forward. It is what has corrupted the techno spirits." He shrugged, " I have always just spread the word of the Void. Its all about choices and I made mine to follow the Void." He stood up to be face to face with the girl. "Standing up for what you believe is better then complaining from afar." Ira let out a calming breath as his pushed his rage away, remembering his promise. He then met the girls eyes waiting for a reply.

Princely Dreaming Doll
02-23-2009, 11:47 AM
Tohru shut the door behind the soldiers whom inspected his house and sighed deeply. As long as they didn't look into the closet. Tohru walked over to the counter and grabbed his keys, he stared at the blue wallpaper for a second.
"Tohru can I go to the market today?" asked Ginnerva from behind him.
"Why and no,"
"Please, I want to do something,"
"I guess,"
"Really,"
"I have to go to work, make sure you disguise yourself properly,"
"Thank you,"
"Mmmm hmm,"

Luka Megurine
02-23-2009, 02:39 PM
Rukatana got up. "I'm sorry Brent I have to go..." She left the safety of Brent's home. She lightly helped the bird fly away and went to the walls of the city. She started slowly climbing up the city wall. "Damn another city with just Technoes... Damn it, damn it!" She started jumping down the city wall. "Sorry Brent...you were nice but I hate Techno Spirits."

Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf
02-23-2009, 03:57 PM
Harp and Halo stood as the crowd diminished in size and walked off. As they passed the man, Harp apologized for interrupting. Once they were pretty far down the road, Harper looked down at Halo and said, "Be careful next time. I don't want you getting hurt in a public, especially during these times." Halo nodded and Harp scooped up her face in her right palm. "Good. Now, how about that cookie? You still got the coin?" Halo dug around in her pocket and pulled out the golden coin. "Come on." She grabbed Halo's free hand and made their way to the small stand.

As they arrived at the cookie stand, a young woman asked what would they like. "Chocolate chip, please." Halo said, handing her the coin. The woman grabbed a small napkin, wrapped the cookie in it, and handed the cookie to Halo while taking the coin. "That all?" She asked. Halo nodded, and walked off with her sister.

Light Buster
02-23-2009, 04:11 PM
When the inspections was complete, Sayia left the house and waved back to her parents after taking a couple of steps away from the house. She began walking down the road to school by herself. She didn't mind though, she has everything she needed to go on her own.

Patchouli Knowledge
02-23-2009, 04:50 PM
A slight wicked smile could be seen on her face. Her bright white hair waves through the wind, as her eyes starting to narrow. She would giggle a little looking amused at the older male. Her mouth opened as with pestering voice she replies ''Follow the void?'' she briefly looked with disgust at the guy as her voice remained ''You must be kidding, the void brought is nothing more then misery'' her breath because more shorted as her eyes began to fill with hatred ''It's not the martial possessions I mad about.'' Her voice changed to an annoyance tone ''How about the fact where living in this circumstance in the freaking desert?''

Then her eyes closed, her breath began to reduce to normal. She checked her surroundings in a glance as she saw she attracted a huge crowd. She raises her hand a puts it with annoyance against her head. She hated being into large crowd, her voice became softer how more she was aware of the crowd that where surrounding them. She began to speak one again but her voice stuttered slightly, as traces of embarrassment could be heard between them ''W-Well the void doesn't exists and even if it does.. i-it doesn't care about its people''

Valkarma
02-23-2009, 05:05 PM
A slight wicked smile could be seen on her face. Her bright white hair waves through the wind, as her eyes starting to narrow. She would giggle a little looking amused at the older male. Her mouth opened as with pestering voice she replies ''Follow the void?'' she briefly looked with disgust at the guy as her voice remained ''You must be kidding, the void brought is nothing more then misery'' her breath because more shorted as her eyes began to fill with hatred ''It's not the martial possessions I mad about.'' Her voice changed to an annoyance tone ''How about the fact where living in this circumstance in the freaking desert?''

Then her eyes closed, her breath began to reduce to normal. She checked her surroundings in a glance as she saw she attracted a huge crowd. She raises her hand a puts it with annoyance against her head. She hated being into large crowd, her voice became softer how more she was aware of the crowd that where surrounding them. She began to speak one again but her voice stuttered slightly, as traces of embarrassment could be heard between them ''W-Well the void doesn't exists and even if it does.. i-it doesn't care about its people''

"Of course it cares." Ira said, "And it exists. I can feel its presence even now. Its shows me all it knows." He spread his arms out, both as a dramatic way of talking and to keep them away from his sword. He walked about the crowd, drawing some gasps as people saw his scared and marked arms for the first time. "We live in a desert but yet we never run out of water? We always have food. Even those without much can seek others for help. Are we not together in all this? Joined by the Void." He lowered his hands and walked over to the girl. Her white hair reminded him of his own and only as he got closer did he relaise how young she was. She was more timid then he had judged. Once again he had made judgements not needed.
"Even if you don't believe in it, it will protect you." He turned to the crowd and began to rise his voice. "Believe in the Void. It protects and cares for its spirits." He went quieter "Now please leave we are done here."
He turned back to the girl.
"Can I do anything to help you believe?"

RayCaptain
02-23-2009, 05:35 PM
Brent looked sideways at the girl as she left, he didn't try to stop her and if he did, he was far to hammered to do anything. After she was gone he threw a bottle at the door and it closed and then he slouched down in the chair.

"Women..." He sighed and then took a swig from another bottle beside him, "I'll be a Crawler's uncle if I can understand them before I die,"

suzumi
02-24-2009, 11:18 AM
Mana warily watched the guards searching her room from her window seat. She raised a dainty eyebrow in minor disgust as one of them started to rifle through the clothes in her closet. After a while, they left and Mana let out a sigh. They hadn't bothered to clean up the mess they had made. Mana didn't really care. She would rather clean it up herself than have strange hands touching all her belongings.

"I really hate how they make such an unnecessary mess," Mana's mother complained from the next room.
Mana smiled to herself. She knew that her mother thought the exact same thing as her.

Mana loved her adopted parents dearly. But she could never forget her real parents, and the life she had with them. And with Clair. Mana had always been extremely close to Clair, even though they looked nothing alike. Mana had their father's black hair and dark eyes, while Clair's golden curls and blue eyes were a gift from their mother. It was almost as if they had some psychic bond. And that was how Mana somehow knew her brother was alive and well.

"I'm off to school," Mana called to her parents, grabbing her book bag. "Don't mind the mess in my room, Mum. I'll clean it up when I get back," she added as she paused to drop a kiss on her mother's thin cheek. She waved cheerily to her father before shutting the front door behind her.

Princely Dreaming Doll
02-24-2009, 02:47 PM
Occ: Suzumi while walking to school, I'm having you bump into Ginnerva okay.

Tohru had left not to long ago, but now Ginnerva was looking through the closet. Trying to find a way to disguise himself for his trip to the market. He barely had any sun shine or fresh air these last past few days. What could he disguise himself with?
For that fact would the Techno Spirits even recognize him on spot as a Free Spirit Nomad for that fact of the matter.
Ginnerva just shrugged his shoulders and sighed deeply. Instead he decided to go to the market as is. Ginnerva walked out the apartment and locked it with the spare key and went along his way.
As he circled around unfamiliar terrain, then did he realize. He didn't really know where the market was.
And to make it worse he absent mindly bumped into someone. He quickly stared at them with startled eyes, she was a young girl.
"I'm very sorry, I should pay attention more," Ginnerva said.

Luka Megurine
02-24-2009, 03:35 PM
Rukatana woke up tiredly under a dead tree she was further away from the techno filled city. She was awoken by a desert wolf. "Good Morning." She said petting the wolf. "We got another long walk my friend. Have you found anything yet?" The wolf dropped some bag of sand. "In a desert eh? You must know it well, my friend." She petted him some more while smiling. She got up and started walking in the direction the wolf was leading her. "Good boy."

Light Buster
02-25-2009, 11:20 AM
As Sayia was walking to school, she noticed two people. One of them didn’t seem to be her concern at this moment. The other one however, she seem familiar…what was it that kept her thinking about her. She didn’t have the time and simply just needed to get to school.

vampiress13666
02-25-2009, 12:47 PM
stephen haney IS the new techno wave at [email protected]

Luka Megurine
02-25-2009, 03:11 PM
Rukatanas wolf lead her to the desert city. She slowly walked in sensing Ira and Imiaka. "Pardon me but could you please tell me where I am?" she asked in the most polite manner. "Allow me to introduce my self. I am Rukatana Kishonaka, age 20, blind, and techno spirit. I wish to escape discrimination by other techno spirits and live with free spirits. That is all." She slowly kneeled down to the two in front of her as a respectful way of saying hello. "This wolf next to me is like a brother to me and he is half tame but he will not bite."

suzumi
02-26-2009, 02:32 AM
OCC: How fast can Rutakana walk?? O_o

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I really should watch where I'm going..." Mana started to speak at the same time as Ginnerva. She giggled when she realised what he was saying.
"You look kind of lost," Mana said, "are you new to these parts? If you're trying to get somewhere, I'd be happy to take you." She smiled and added, "My name is Mana, by the way. What's yours?"

Patchouli Knowledge
02-26-2009, 06:12 AM
The right side of her face remained covered by her cloak, as she would look curious at the older man. The crowd causing her face to become faintly red, but she remains calm. Although any minute she could feel hatred take over but she knew that attention wasn't something she needed right now. Her uncovered eye would glance over the man, as she noticed his sword in particular. But after glancing over it her interested was lost in the object.

Her face was becoming slightly annoyed with the man, she however did believe in the void that was not why she was annoyed with him. She was more annoyed with the fact that he praises the void like some kind of savior. She didn't saw the void more as a cruel tormentor punishing people for its own pleasure. Also noticing his scarred arms, when she glanced back up on his body. Her eye widened slightly seeing it but she felt no pity nor compassion for him.

She breathed in slowly as she tried to stay calm. Her voice changed to a very soft and shyly voice as she tried to come over more intimidating but obviously failed at it ''W-Well all those.. t-things come from our p-power w-we work day and night f-for those things.. w-while the void gave the f-fruitful land t-to the Techno spirits'' after she said that her voice became to have traces of anger into it ''Why must we suffer more then them, the void must truly hate us to make its people live under these circumstances''

Luka Megurine
02-26-2009, 10:52 AM
OOC: PRETTY FAST!!

"I dont think that the void hates free spirits. I think hes just trying to make the connection between the two kinds disperse into thin air." Rukatana got up. "Even though I'm ruining that thought, the void just wants whats best for his kind he doesnt hate them." She got up and started walking more towards the 2. "I suffer from Techno Spirits too. They didnt just discriminate me, they did many cruel things to me to make me where I am now."

Valkarma
02-26-2009, 11:12 AM
The right side of her face remained covered by her cloak, as she would look curious at the older man. The crowd causing her face to become faintly red, but she remains calm. Although any minute she could feel hatred take over but she knew that attention wasn't something she needed right now. Her uncovered eye would glance over the man, as she noticed his sword in particular. But after glancing over it her interested was lost in the object.

Her face was becoming slightly annoyed with the man, she however did believe in the void that was not why she was annoyed with him. She was more annoyed with the fact that he praises the void like some kind of savior. She didn't saw the void more as a cruel tormentor punishing people for its own pleasure. Also noticing his scarred arms, when she glanced back up on his body. Her eye widened slightly seeing it but she felt no pity nor compassion for him.

She breathed in slowly as she tried to stay calm. Her voice changed to a very soft and shyly voice as she tried to come over more intimidating but obviously failed at it ''W-Well all those.. t-things come from our p-power w-we work day and night f-for those things.. w-while the void gave the f-fruitful land t-to the Techno spirits'' after she said that her voice became to have traces of anger into it ''Why must we suffer more then them, the void must truly hate us to make its people live under these circumstances''

"But we choose this kind of life." Ira spoke softly. The crowd was begging to seperate and it left only him, the young girl and another. "If you feel safer or more right within the land of the techno spirits live in then go there. They have there so called god of the machines." He looked striaght at the young girl. "The void gave nothing to to the techno spirits. But he gave so much to us. Why do you hate it so then? Why do you get angrier the more I praise it? You haven't seen what it has shown me." He sighed. The arguement was wearing him. Sleep was hard enough to get and being tired and arguing with others was draining.

Patchouli Knowledge
02-26-2009, 06:50 PM
Her black began to hurt slightly when the blind woman came closer, her hand was now clenched onto the cloak that was covering her eye. Her eye noticed the woman was a Techno spirit, her hatred for the Techno spirits was even greater then for the void. Her uncovered eye would now show traces of pain, although she tried her best not making the others notice she was in pain. Her mind remained calm although she rather would kill her in madness. But she knew right here in the market that would be foolish to do.

She suddenly taught of the perfect plan to get rid of the void lover and the techno spirit at the same time. A slight grin would appear on her face the grin was malicious and wicked. She placed her hands in front her body, as the hands where looking like they where going to preform a puppet show. Silent words where whispered by her, the words where in a language that wasn't understandable clearly. As one old man suddenly seemed to be, his limbs where forced to move. Her face showed astonishment as the old man was forced to draw its sword. Although the man could force its self in delaying he no longer had control over his own body. Again she looked in astonishment when his sword seems to thrust towards the blind girl.

Princely Dreaming Doll
02-26-2009, 07:05 PM
"Oh, I'm so sorry, I really should watch where I'm going..." Mana started to speak at the same time as Ginnerva. She giggled when she realised what he was saying.
"You look kind of lost," Mana said, "are you new to these parts? If you're trying to get somewhere, I'd be happy to take you." She smiled and added, "My name is Mana, by the way. What's yours?"

Ginnerva was so glad she hadn't turned him in at that very moment or for that fact even recognized he was a Free Spirit.
"I'm Ginnerva, and actually the fact of the matter is that I am lost....very lost," Ginnerva said, "I was looking for the supermarket, but I can't find it."
Ginnerva gave a smile and giggled his predicament. He suddenly saw a kitten staring at him hungrily and Ginnerva walked over.
"When I go to the market I'll bring you along," Ginnerva said, "And we'll get you something to eat."
Ginnerva stared at the girl, he had forgotten only Free Spirits were able to pick up stray animals and that Techno Spirits weren't as friendly to nature as the Free were.
"Um, I have a natural way with animals," Ginnerva said with a smile.

Kuzuki was dreaming again, those quick flashes of images he couldn't exactly remember. But he understood them very well. Kuzuki could feel what was to happen next.

Luka Megurine
02-26-2009, 08:24 PM
Rukatana pricked her finger on the blade. "Hmm looks like I'm just as hated here." She sighed and twisted the blade back at the man. She started speaking a language only few could speak but it meant this. "Next time try and get me when you are more trained." She let go of the man's blade and grabbed the wolf. She then jumped up onto a rooftop. "Endan*!" A puff of black smoke covered her body allowing her to escape any other free spirits.

*= Endan means Smoke Bomb.

suzumi
02-27-2009, 01:05 AM
Ginnerva was so glad she hadn't turned him in at that very moment or for that fact even recognized he was a Free Spirit.
"I'm Ginnerva, and actually the fact of the matter is that I am lost....very lost," Ginnerva said, "I was looking for the supermarket, but I can't find it."
Ginnerva gave a smile and giggled his predicament. He suddenly saw a kitten staring at him hungrily and Ginnerva walked over.
"When I go to the market I'll bring you along," Ginnerva said, "And we'll get you something to eat."
Ginnerva stared at the girl, he had forgotten only Free Spirits were able to pick up stray animals and that Techno Spirits weren't as friendly to nature as the Free were.
"Um, I have a natural way with animals," Ginnerva said with a smile.

"Ginnerva..." Mana repeated after him, "You have a very pretty name. It matches you. If you want, I can take you to the market," she added. "I think I'm a good enough student to afford to take off a morning, or a day even, of school."
Mana watched as Ginnerva walked over to the kitten. She admitted to herself that he was a bit strange. But Mana didn't really care. He seemed like a good person, and that was enough for her.
"You're so lucky," Mana said to him as he picked up the kitten and came back to stand next to her again. "Animals seem to hate me..." Mana held out a finger to the kitten. It hissed at her before snuggling back into Ginnerva's arms. "See?" she said with a rueful laugh.
She started to walk down the street. "The market is this way, are you coming?"

Princely Dreaming Doll
02-27-2009, 01:53 AM
Ginnerva began to follow Mana toward the market. The kitten was quite relaxed in his arms, he wondered if Tohru would let him keep it. It was so sweet and cute and had fluffy gray fur.
Ginnerva smiled.
"Oh, thank you about my name," Ginnerva said his face turned a bit red, "But I don't want you to get in trouble if you have to go to school."
Ginnerva stared at her with kind and concerned eyes.

Valkarma
02-27-2009, 07:13 AM
Ira felt something invisible grip him. It wasn’t like anything else he had felt before. It bent his arms out of his will. Suddenly his hand went to his sword.
“No!” He thought. But it was too late he felt his grip circle around it. As it did the same memory appeared in his mind. “I am Karn.” Whispered a voice to him. He blotted it out like always and tried to focus on stopping his body from doing what it was. He tried with all his will but it couldn’t be stopped. His arms swung the sword towards the person next to him and they just managed to avoid it.
“This isn’t me. I’m sorry. Run.” He called out to the person. He managed to pull himself back enough for the blade to be easy to dodge. As the unlucky person escaped via a strange method he hadn’t seen before he turned his gaze back to the girl in front of him.
There was something about her that told him she was the one who did this.
“You!” He shouted, “It’s you doing this! Why?” He staggered slightly trying to claim back control of his body. He could feel his anger rising. Why would she dare try to control his body? Why would she? The voice called out in his mind again and he pushed it away. Other things were more important.
“Why?” He asked again to the girl. His eyes were lit for by hate now, he didn’t want it but he couldn’t control it.

Luka Megurine
02-27-2009, 09:14 AM
Rukatana slowly sat on top of the roof top alone. "I'm sorry I worked you so hard for nothing my friend." She pet her wolf. "I just want to be accepted.."
She started crying. Her wolf left her there alone and went back to those people. The wolf turned into a human. "Hey you guys. Do you know what that girl wants?!" He asked furiously. "You just ruined your access to the techno spirit land!"

Light Buster
02-27-2009, 09:38 AM
Sayia arrived at the school early as she usually does. Why was it always like this? To her, it was just tradition. She put a serious look on her face and began to walk on to the campus of the school. She was prepared for anything.

Patchouli Knowledge
02-27-2009, 04:37 PM
Her mouth smiled insanely, her uncovered eye became hollow and empty. Her hollow eye became that one of a doll, her uncovered eye showed traces of great pain. She not more had control of her own actions, her personality shifted to that from a psychopath. A fierce blow could be felt from the wind, the wind would uncover her right eye. The eye was pitch black it there was in iris or pupil or anything only a black emptiness. The surrounding of her eye was tainted with black, onto the black tainted skin there could see big throbbing vines.

Her head turned towards the old man, her face had a psychotic look onto it, she would let out a insane laugh as her voice now sounded more demonic and evil as ever ''Why?" She would laugh again briefly as she answered seriously ''Techno spirits need to be obliterated every last one'' Evening tough she said this with a bright grin her left eye couldn't stop crying, then her face would turn towards the man as she smiles ''Sorry, but I don't make deals with low lives'' She then laughed loudly as a grin appeared on her face.

Suddenly without notice her body began to swiftly move on top the roof top, her actions would bring her right past the wolf man. But when her doll eye glanced towards the girl her movements stopped. The throbbing became less onto her left eye. As the other eye was slowly become more lively then a dolls eye, she dropped to her knees. She actually felt sorry for the girl, suddenly she remembers her past a little, before she even met her parents. As she knew how it felt to be an outcast, those memories she didn't want to remember. Her mouth opens slowly as in pain she says ''I-I am sorry..''

She then stood up, pull her cloak over her right again. As she suddenly jumped of the roof top, her body landing perfectly onto her feet. As she ran away as quickly as she could from the scene, she could feel her blood lust to kill that techno spirit. But she surpresses it with all her might.

Luka Megurine
02-27-2009, 04:48 PM
Rukatana sensed around her. "That girl at least feels a bit sorry for me." She sensed her wolf-turned-man behind her. "Rukatana, are you ok?" "Yea, I guess. I thought it was going to be a few more years till you could turn back to human." Her wolf scruffled her hair. Rukatana hugged his leg. "You wont leave me, will you?" She asked him. He smiled. "No my dear girl I wont I havent found you a free spirit to live with have I?" He helped her up. "Besides you need more smoke bombs." He said as a joke.

Valkarma
03-01-2009, 01:46 PM
Ira felt control of his body return and he quickly dropped his sword. He fell to his knees and was breathy deeply. What the hell had that girl been thinking? He was sure that it was her controling him. That was a powerful ability. People around him noticed him acting weird and began to walk away tring not to get involed. She had almost ruined what he was doing. He looked up at the sword in front of him and reminded himself to calm down. He wouldn't spill innocent blood again.
He picked himself up and sat down in the sand.
"What am I going to do now?" he wondered to himself.

Luka Megurine
03-01-2009, 04:38 PM
Rukatana slowly jumped down the roof. "Michael....When I go, what will you do?" She asked her wolf friend. "Ruka-chan, dont ask me future questions like that. You'll have to find out for yourself!" Michael smiled at her. She looked at Ira. "Sir Ira was it? I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused." Said Rukatana looking at the ground.

Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf
03-01-2009, 05:45 PM
Kanda had finished with the inspection quiet awhile ago and was now crawling around in the Free Spirit City, blending into the shadows. His eyes scanned the crowd below in the Market. Who to pick from? Suddenly, he spotted a man collapse on the ground. "Aha." He hissed happily to himself and began to make his way towards the man.

suzumi
03-01-2009, 07:27 PM
Ginnerva began to follow Mana toward the market. The kitten was quite relaxed in his arms, he wondered if Tohru would let him keep it. It was so sweet and cute and had fluffy gray fur.
Ginnerva smiled.
"Oh, thank you about my name," Ginnerva said his face turned a bit red, "But I don't want you to get in trouble if you have to go to school."
Ginnerva stared at her with kind and concerned eyes.

"That's ok," Mana said, "I'm feeling kind of rebellious today, anyway," she added with a grin. "So, where are you from?" Mana asked as they continued to walk. "Are you from another Techno City? You aren't a Free Spirit by any chance, are you?" she said with a look of mock disgust on her face. She laughed again before Ginnerva could answer. "Not that I really mind either way," Mana said matter-of-factly.
She stopped and leaned closer to Ginnerva. "Just between me and you," she began in a quiet whisper, "I really don't see what all the fuss around them is about. I can't see why we just can't live peacefully. I think we could learn a lot from each other."
Mana let out a sigh and continued walking.
"Do you think I'm silly for thinking that way?" she asked Ginnerva, turning her head to look at him.

Princely Dreaming Doll
03-01-2009, 08:06 PM
Ginnerva smiled even though he could see her subconscious and hidden disgust in her eyes as she began to talk.
"I don't think it's a ridiculous idea, I don't see the fuss either we are one of the same," Ginnerva said.
Ginnerva smiled kindly again and stroked the kitten's ear.

suzumi
03-01-2009, 08:31 PM
Mana stared at Ginnerva for a moment. His sweet smile reminded her of darling younger brother. Her Clair. But no, Ginnerva wasn't the one she was searching for. But it had been a long time since anyone had reminded her of Clair. Mana gave her head a quick shake.

"You still haven't answered my question," Mana said teasingly. Ginnerva opened his mouth, maybe to say something, but Mana didn't notice and began to speak again. "We're here," she announced, waving her hand towards the large supermarket. She impulsively grabbed Ginnerva's hand and pulled him towards the carts.

RayCaptain
03-02-2009, 04:53 PM
Brent woke up, "Ugh...must've passed out,"

He got up and stretched before going outside. A bit of time had passed since that girl had left. Not as if it mattered what time it was seeing as how Brent really had nothing to do in this city. Adventure was tough to find these days seeing as how the Free Spirits were so far away. That was it! The city of the Free Spirits, that would be a place that to have a lot to offer Brent. There was only one problem, he had no means of transport, and walking miles in the desert just wasn't his cup of tea.

"What to do, what to do?" The action hungry Brent looked around for a solution and what he saw made him smile. There was a man showing off his bike to a few girls, "Perfect..." Brent said as he picked up a metal pipe off the ground and walked over to him.

"So like I was saying this is one of them new-" The man grunted loudly and fell to the ground when the pipe was bashed into the back of his head and the girls gasped.

"Oh don't worry about him, he'll be fine. Dude will just have a headache from hell when he wakes up,” With that, Brent rode off, out of the city, and into the desert on his newly acquired ride.

Luka Megurine
03-02-2009, 05:02 PM
Michael slowly poked Rukatana and pointed at the man with the bike riding towards the city. "Someone you know I guess?" "T-that's....BRENT!" She called out to her friend and started waving. Michael held Rukatana to his chest as if she was a child trying to enter a crowded area. "Calm down, Ruka-chan he's coming to you."

RayCaptain
03-03-2009, 12:44 PM
"Hey look who it is! Good to see ya!” Brent revved the bike a few times and rode in circles around the two slowly as a shark or a vulture circles his prey, "Last time I saw you, you were looking for some Free Spirits," He slowed to a stop and pulled his sunglasses off, "So who's your boyfriend? Oh let me guess, you found what you were looking for,"

Brent's voice was calm but his eyes were filled to the brim with anger, but Rukatana couldn't see his eyes or the metal bar Brent was holding in his right hand. He approached the girl but stopped about three yards away and looked the two over with a frown.

Luka Megurine
03-03-2009, 04:15 PM
"Oh Brent, this isnt my boyfriend..and no I havent found what I'm looking for." She sighed then smiled at Brent. "It doesnt matter though I'm just happy I wasn't killed by a Free Spirit." Michael looked at Brent, stiffly. He started to speak. "You almost were Ruka-chan, dont smile about that." He looked back at Brent and started smirking. "My name's Michael, by the way Brent."

RayCaptain
03-03-2009, 06:13 PM
"Well Michael I would like to ask a favor of you,” Brent lit a cigarette and blew the smoke out of his nose, "Wipe that smile off your face before I do it for. Now did I hear correctly that some Free Spirit tried to hurt you? We can't have that now,"

He tossed the cigarette away and got back on the motorcycle. As he started it up and rode over to the pair, not once did Brent take his wild eyes off of Michael, "Why don't you introduce me to the Free Spirit and I'll have a little talk with him, or you can just hop on and let me take you where you need to go. I'm sure it'd be much faster than walking with him,"

Luka Megurine
03-03-2009, 06:27 PM
"I don't exactly remember the man....but I know he pointed a sword at me." She said a little bit upset. Michael stopped smirking now he looked at Brent, angrily. "Go ahead Ruka-chan go to him. I'll catch up." He nudged her slowly to go to Brent. He turned to a wolf once more. Rukatana slowly went to Brent and went on his bike.

Princely Dreaming Doll
03-04-2009, 12:11 AM
Mana stared at Ginnerva for a moment. His sweet smile reminded her of darling younger brother. Her Clair. But no, Ginnerva wasn't the one she was searching for. But it had been a long time since anyone had reminded her of Clair. Mana gave her head a quick shake.

"You still haven't answered my question," Mana said teasingly. Ginnerva opened his mouth, maybe to say something, but Mana didn't notice and began to speak again. "We're here," she announced, waving her hand towards the large supermarket. She impulsively grabbed Ginnerva's hand and pulled him towards the carts.

Ginnerva stared at the market, he had never saw anything so huge before.
"I'm a Free Walker," Ginnerva lied suddenly it wasn't in his nature he felt disgusted and sick with himself he hoped that didn't show up in his lies, he would have to pray for forgiveness after this, "Can you...I mean I don't want to get you in trouble, but I need a bit of an escort."
A man with broad shoulders bumped into Ginnerva, at first the man didn't seem to care. But he turned back staring at the kitten.
"No ordinary Techno Spirit can do that," the man said.
Suddenly the man walked to a light a pole, he stroked the pole and a hidden steel button was pushed.
"ALL SOLDIERS A FREE SPIRIT IS OUT IN THE CITY!" he called out.

The bells of the city blared loudly and you could hear almost hear distant and whispering bells.
"Girl catch the Free Spirit," the soldier told Mana.
Ginnerva clutched the kitten tightly and began to run for it.

Meanwhile in the Desert Spirit city:

A soldier bleeding was running towards the Void Prophet.
"Danger, danger, danger," the soldier cried, "Sand Rangers."
Of course he meant angry Nomads, which meant someone broke a policy of the sand Nomads agreement. You heard the thundering feet of five or more Nomad horses and you see in the distance the Nomads.
"Prophet must go to safety,"

Light Buster
03-04-2009, 11:45 AM
Sayia felt something amiss. She heard the bells of the city. There was something extremely wrong. She ran out of the classroom and out of the school campus. If she can find out what it was, she can stop it before it can do anymore damage.

suzumi
03-05-2009, 06:21 AM
"Wait!!" Mana called as Ginnerva started to run. And without really thinking, she began to chase after the boy. She was a lot faster than she remembered and she soon caught up to him. "Ginnerva, wait!!" she gasped, grabbing onto his arm to stop him. She quickly pulled him into a secluded niche.
"Stay here," she told him. "I'll go and tell them you went in a different direction. I swear, I only want to help you. Please trust me." Mana looked pleadingly into Ginnerva's eyes. "Oh!!" Mana exclaimed suddenly, reaching into her bag. "Here," she said, holding out a small lunch box to Ginnerva. "I'm allergic to a lot of things so my mum always makes me lunch. But I think there's something in there that the kitty might like." Mana gave Ginnerva one more smile before running off.

A few blocks down she ran into the soldier that had ordered her to catch Ginnerva.
"Sir!!" she called out, panting heavily. "I'm sorry, Sir. He was too fast for me!!" Mana cried, the perfect look of innocence on her face. "I lost sight of him as he was turning to the West Junction."
The soldier patted Mana on the head. "Don't worry, kiddo. Good work, we'll take it from here. You get back to school."
Mana watched as the soldiers began moving to the west. She let out a relieved sigh when the last one in sight disappeared round a corner. She took a quick look around, then inconspiciously turned and began walking back in the direction she came.

Valkarma
03-05-2009, 12:10 PM
A soldier bleeding was running towards the Void Prophet.
"Danger, danger, danger," the soldier cried, "Sand Rangers."
Of course he meant angry Nomads, which meant someone broke a policy of the sand Nomads agreement. You heard the thundering feet of five or more Nomad horses and you see in the distance the Nomads.
"Prophet must go to safety,"

"What?" Ira suddenly lifted his head to see the wounded solider collapse. he rushed over to help him. However his injuries were to great and Ira couldn't do anything. He shouted out, "Get this man a Healer." He then reached for his sword. He stopped hismelf suddenly. he could afford to lose himself right now. Instead he helped the paniced people get to safety. He kept looking back at the incoming Normads. There wasn't enough time. He sighed.
Ira ran quickly and scooped up his sword into his hand. He wasn't going to let some Normads destroy this place. He felt his anger burn as he cluthed the blade and he felt the all to familair calling. He readied his blade and preapred himself for the Normads attacks.

RayCaptain
03-05-2009, 08:38 PM
"I don't exactly remember the man....but I know he pointed a sword at me." She said a little bit upset. Michael stopped smirking now he looked at Brent, angrily. "Go ahead Ruka-chan go to him. I'll catch up." He nudged her slowly to go to Brent. He turned to a wolf once more. Rukatana slowly went to Brent and went on his bike.

Brent grinned at Michael once Rukatana was on the bike, "So..." He revved it throwing sand in the air and then took off, "Where we headed now?" He yelled over the roar of the bike. He was in a much better, but still cocky, attitude. Maybe it was the open space that he desired or the fact that he was on a new motercycle...it didn't matter why he was happy, just that he was.

Luka Megurine
03-06-2009, 06:23 AM
"Oh I dont know where we could go. How about you choose?" She smiled. Michael looked with his wolf eyes at the two. My dear, Rukatana...No matter what I will never leave you. Michael thought as the two were talking.

Princely Dreaming Doll
03-06-2009, 05:46 PM
Okay since Akira was the second person to not acknowledge my orange post. Please acknowledge it now. The Bells are ringing in the Techno City and Nomads are attacking the Dessert City.
PLEASE READ. (http://www.animeforum.com/showpost.php?p=2222320&postcount=63)

Look at the orange post that is what I expect you to acknowledge. Orange is my GM color.

RayCaptain
03-07-2009, 06:00 PM
"Well we could-" Brent hadn't paid attention but now he noticed the small beeping of his special watch. He'd had a friend wire it to the alarm system of the Techno City to beep softly if it was set off, "Well I think we found you a Free Spirit my friend. First we gotta get past them," Brent pointed but realized he had to explain, "There's a few Nomads coming this way. Now listen carefully Rukatana, I'm going to try and avoid them but if they head this way there might be a little violence. I promise you won't be hurt,"

Brent gripped the handlebars tight and rode right towards the onslaught. He knew that he was faster than the horses but could he get around them without the Nomads taking a swing? Probably not but that was a chance Brent was going to have to take.

Princely Dreaming Doll
03-07-2009, 07:44 PM
Techno City the Bell is ringing.

Desert City Nomads are coming.

If you are in the city you don't know what is happening in the desert city.
And vice versa.

Light Buster
03-09-2009, 03:46 PM
Sayia went back to school after an hour of looking for 'that Spirit'. She didn't find it at all but she felt something. Something was wrong during that time. What was it? Who is this person? She was left to find out for herself.

Luka Megurine
03-29-2009, 04:46 PM
"Ok Brent I fully trust you." She held on to him as they started going towards the nomads. Soon Michael jumped over the bike trying to protect them if a nomad were to attack. His eyes looked to them and he started growling. "How many nomads are there?" Rukatana asked Brent as they drove towards them.