PDA

View Full Version : srs God & Jerry thread.

Diocletian
02-19-2009, 01:14 AM
Now keep in mind this is a stupid question and *failed thread* only makes me happy, but do you believe that Jerry the mouse could outrun God? I'm talkin' Catholic AKA every other religion God. And I'm talkin' Jerry with a gun Jerry.

Haoie
02-19-2009, 01:27 AM
Can god create a mouse so fast that he himself will be unable to beat it in a race?

Manhattan_Project_2000
02-19-2009, 07:55 AM
Now keep in mind this is a stupid question and *failed thread* only makes me happy, but do you believe that Jerry the mouse could outrun God? I'm talkin' Catholic AKA every other religion God. And I'm talkin' Jerry with a gun Jerry.

I don't see why not. The guy is not exactly known for being light on his feet. For example, the Apocalypse that Jesus said his dad was bringing is only about 1,909ish years late and counting.

mitsuki tensei
02-19-2009, 08:20 AM
idk if he would.but can't say he couldn't, would he do that anyways? if he does then that would be a sight to see x.x, but if jerry is god speed that would be impossible for the human eye to keep sight of him *batters head* c.c, lol but oh well who knows, sorry sonic, road runner and flash we got jerry applaud :p

Datenshi
02-19-2009, 08:27 AM
Thanks, the title just made me laugh out loud in front of a computer in a darkened room. Now I'm creeped out by myself.

I'd say no. Eventually Jerry and everyone who knows him will die. Nobody outruns God on a long enough time span.

Srk
02-19-2009, 09:28 AM
I don't see how Jerry could. If God is, like, big enough to create the world, then his walking strides could easily catch up even to a not-so-simple mouse. God would probably end up stepping on Jerry. Besides, I liked Tom more than Jerry anyway. =D

Diocletian
02-19-2009, 05:38 PM
I don't see how Jerry could. If God is, like, big enough to create the world, then his walking strides could easily catch up even to a not-so-simple mouse. God would probably end up stepping on Jerry. Besides, I liked Tom more than Jerry anyway. =D

Not true. It's possible to be small and create something big.

i.e. A man making his own house

DOOM!
02-19-2009, 05:57 PM
Most presumable... Stupidity has no limits, just like God, and Jerry's means were allways so stupid. And he never gets his head blown off, it's like he has God Mode turned on.

Luluko
02-19-2009, 07:31 PM
Am I the only one worried about two individuals with huge plot armors facing each other? The world might blow up or something.

Manhattan_Project_2000
02-19-2009, 10:37 PM
Thanks, the title just made me laugh out loud in front of a computer in a darkened room. Now I'm creeped out by myself.

I'd say no. Eventually Jerry and everyone who knows him will die. Nobody outruns God on a long enough time span.

Umm, God is dead. God remains dead. And We have killed him.

Diocletian
02-20-2009, 05:29 PM
Umm, God is dead. God remains dead. And We have killed him.

He has three forms, kinda like the last boss in an RPG. He has a total of ∞ hit points. The only way to take him out is by Convert at lvl. 46.

Jerry on the other hand has Predatory Irony lvl. 67 and that's way stronger.

Eris
02-20-2009, 05:41 PM
He has three forms, kinda like the last boss in an RPG. He has a total of ∞ hit points. The only way to take him out is by Convert at lvl. 46.

Jerry on the other hand has Predatory Irony lvl. 67 and that's way stronger.

No, for the last 1970 or so years, he has only had one living form. The holy ghost is a ghost (and thus dead.) The romans nailed the son to a cross. Ergo, the only living form is the father, which Nietzsche (and subsequently MP2k) declared dead.

Diocletian
02-20-2009, 05:56 PM
No, for the last 1970 or so years, he has only had one living form. The holy ghost is a ghost (and thus dead.) The romans nailed the son to a cross. Ergo, the only living form is the father, which Nietzsche (and subsequently MP2k) declared dead.

We only know of 3 forms. I'm sure he has more. Ghost, man, father, Cleric, Wizard, etc.

Eris
02-20-2009, 06:02 PM
He has three forms, [...]
Later...

[...] I'm sure he has more.

Flip-flopper (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flip_flopper)!

Diocletian
02-20-2009, 06:05 PM
Indeed I am until I thought about it for a sec. Think of it as a sequel to his hit selling book. At first you think it's three forms, then BAM! it turns out he's back with a knack for adventure and with more forms than ever.

Eris
02-20-2009, 06:08 PM
Indeed I am until I thought about it for a sec. Think of it as a sequel to his hit selling book. At first you think it's three forms, then BAM! it turns out he's back with a knack for adventure and with more forms than ever.

But it really doesn't matter if he has more forms, since his form with any sort of pwoer (the father) is pushing daisies.