PDA

View Full Version : Wallpaper #9

diablo111
11-14-2003, 07:08 PM
Don't know what else to call this one as the character has no name. ;)

The main character has 5 layers to make her look the way she does...I kind of like the vibrant look. Any comments are welcomed!

_hades the wicked
11-15-2003, 12:30 AM
It's cool, but that circle over there... I think it stands out too much and it doesn't fit the rest of the wallpaper... Sure it does fit her, but since it's just some details of her, it's not something that really stands out a lot about her, and it doesn't fit the background, so it makes it look weird... I know, I'm confusing, but I just don't like the way that circle thing looks there... But besides that, really nice :)

omicron_15
11-15-2003, 06:11 AM
Looks good diablo, the circle is a little bit of an eyesore maybe you could put more detail into it and the red stripe, could you post the original pic so we could see the before and after of your 5 layers to make the chick have more depth, I like the bg though.

You know how you made the chicks red plastic have a fire look you should do that to the circle, make it look grungy.

diablo111
11-15-2003, 07:16 AM
Here is the original pic (downsized)...hmmm, looking at the scan in it's original form makes me wonder why I didn't just leave it the way it was :blink:

Maybe change her back to her original look? The thing I didn't like was how saturated the scan looked...