PDA

View Full Version : Golden Skeleton?

maxinstuff
02-18-2009, 04:56 AM
I am trying to find an anime movie I saw a long time ago. It might be quite old now - but if anyone can give me a hand I would be very grateful :)

The main character was a man who's arm could transform into a gun, and he was wanted by the police (im pretty sure).

The villian was a man made of colourless.... slime or goo... with a golden skeleton inside. So you could see the skeleton all the time and he just has a clear body over the top.

At the end the main character kills him with a blow from one of his own rib bones.

Does anyone have any idea on what this movie is called?

JIMBO.
02-18-2009, 05:29 AM
you mean Cobra
http://heroofjustice.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/liindo.jpg

Magical Soul
02-18-2009, 06:35 AM
That looks like it to me but i've never seen this looks and sounds good though.

JIMBO.
02-18-2009, 06:56 AM
yeah I have seen it

its about Cobra the merc with the highest bounty on his head
there is a woman that is looking for him but she dont know what he looks like she meets goofy acting guy who claims to be Cobra after seeing his hand morph into a psycho gun (gun that turns his own life force into a powerful beam use it too much and you die) she asks him to help her with a mission to stop the gold guy along the way she falls in love with him but she gets killed on the misson but she tells him that she is 1 of 3 triplets and that her love for him will live on in her sisters so he goes looking for them and in turn they get killed and then he goes and fights the gold guy

not much of a plot but goood fights for the time it made aslo I like his cigars that have gagets in them from flares to tnt

maxinstuff
02-18-2009, 03:13 PM
YES!

Space Adventure Cobra is the title of the movie.

Thanks for your help guys, I have been wanting to see this again for ages.
I just couldn't remember what the hell it was....