PDA

View Full Version : Which celebrity do you hate/love the most?

Srk
02-17-2009, 07:48 AM
I mean celebrity as in actor/actress, singer, etc.

Personally, I absolutely hate Britney Spears. I have never liked her voice, it never appealed to me.

The actress I really like is Zooey Deschanel. She was the main character on the SciFi mini-series Tin Man.

The other one I like is the singer/dancer Madonna. I went to go see her in concert about three years ago, and she was great. She doesn't look so hot now, though. Here's an interesting fact my mom told me:

When I was very little, no more than two, whenever Madonna came on TV on the music channel, I would stop playing and just stare at the TV. I guess I've never grown out of her music.

Now, enough of me. You tell me who YOU like.

Necro'lic Enigma
02-17-2009, 08:02 AM
The celebrity is hate the most is Paris hilton , she is the most dumb person i have ever seen but then too , the people who are her fan , are amazed by her stupidity. Anyways , i hate her equally as i hate britney spears.

-1) The celebrity i like the most is Singer Corey Taylor of Band Slipknot , hes a honest man , says and does whatever he thinks is right and which is really true . Hes voice is really unique one i must say. Hes just a amazing person from heart and really gives respect to hes fans which is the first thing you will notice about slipknot band that its fanbase is awesome. Hands off to him.

-2) One more person i would like to mention is Atsushi Sakurai , singer of a legendary japanese band for over decades , Buck-Tick. Not much for talking guy , but once he takes the stage , hes wild , out going , connects to hes fans really well. Hes voice is dark kind and really very unique voice. Hes been singing for ages and still hes band is still performing with the same energy or even better then before. Hes a legend himself. Thats all i can say.

JIMBO.
02-17-2009, 08:14 AM
Paris Hillton

she has come to uk and has a new show she wants to go back to the us before something bad happens to her.

I dont have much time for rich spoiled kids

Hanamaru Kunikida
02-17-2009, 08:29 AM
I guess I hate Zac Effron the most because he has too many annoying fangirls.

Vasarian
02-17-2009, 08:34 AM
I would say like the others... Paris Hilton the dumb "everybody look at me" blonde chick... i just hate her look, her personality, her singing...

I can't really name a celibrity who a love the most so... no names for me on that one

The Strike Freedom
02-17-2009, 11:43 AM
I dont really hate anyone, but Jessica Simpson can be a little annoying at times. People say shes so hot, I cant deny shes attractive, but seriously, shes not the sweetest cake in the bakery. (horrible metaphor but you get my point)

Ask for who I like, i'd have to say Hayden (not even gonna try her last name but shes on Heroes) she seems so nice and down to earth

Baka
02-17-2009, 12:11 PM
I don't like Rosie O'Donnell. She's loud and annoying.

Miss Moonlight
02-17-2009, 12:15 PM
Liked:
Darren Hayes
Joel Mchale
David Spade
Seth Green
Mike Myers
America Ferrera
Holly Marie Combs
Brian Krause
Scott Bakula
Jim Carrey
Dean Stockwell
michael ian black
paul f. tompkins
Robin Williams
liam sullivan
hugh laurie
will smith
josh groban
andrea bochelli
michael buble
Rose McGowan
Alyssa Milano
Adam Sandler
Kenan thompson (from "kenan and kel")

I can't stand many celebrities in general, really, mostly the ones all over the media:
Angelina Jolie
Bob Saget
Rosie O'Donnell
Ashton Kutcher
Nick Lachey
Dane Cook
Kevin Federline
Jamie-Lynn Spears
Demi Moore
Axl Rose
Kaley Cucco
Caroline Rhea
Shannen Doherty
Donald Trump
Omarosa
Brett Michaels (formerly "poison" singer)
flava/vor-flav
carrot top
Justin Timberlake (I can't believe it, but I actually do like some of his songs)
Tiffany "I love new york"
Hanna Montana
Nicole Richie
Christian Bale (he wants to trash your lights)
the whole cast of "high school musical"
the jonas brothers
Paris Hilton (and her whole family)
Maddonna
The "OC" actresses
"The Hills" actresses
everyone on MTV
most people on VH1
britney spears
Ben Affleck
Chelsea Handler
Jennifer Lopez
Jennifer Aniston
Tom Cruise
WWF wrestlers
tyra banks
"DOG" the bounty hunter
the guys from Nsync
anne hathaway
janice dickenson
everyone from the backstreet boys
and everyone from every other lame boy/girl band
the pussycat dolls
brad pitt
halle berry
sarah palin
fergie
everyone from the disney channel
heather lockear
jessica alba (she can't act)
gwen stefani
Pamela Anderson
Mandy Moore
Mariah Carey
Avril Lavigne
lindsay lohan
cameron diaz
tara reid
kelly ripa
oliva munn
the kardashians
beyonce
whitney houston
Chris Brown
Rihanna
meme roth
jessica simpson (I don't really "dislike" her, but I never liked her music)

and much more, probably

Eris
02-17-2009, 01:07 PM
I admire David Tennant's acting repertoire. I'm amazed by how convincingly he's able to portray such a wide spectrum of characters, from his whimsical Doctor in Doctor Who, to that genuinely creepy psychopath in Secret Smile.

I also like Timothy Omundson. Completely underrated actor that is always playing the strangest characters. His role in psych is my favorite character in the otherwise awesome TV show. He hasn't had that many major roles, but I've liked him in the stuff I've seen with him. Even if it's only been Psych, 4 episodes of SeaQuest DSV and half a season of Xena.

RJ169
02-17-2009, 01:48 PM
i hate the jonas brothers, plan and simple

Memento Mori
02-17-2009, 02:11 PM
Wait, dead or alive? Because...

Morrison's dead.

I like:
Bono - As much as everyone hates him, I love what he does. Even if he does it simply for recognition (which I highly doubt that's the only reason), he stills does something, unlike most people who criticize him. Also, I like U2.
Madonna - She's crazy. That's all.
Joel McHale - He's funny. We need more people who rip on idiot people.

I cannot stand:
Miley Cyrus - I know it's so stereotypical and predictable to hate her, but I just cannot stand her voice. She can't act. Her show glamorizes teenage dating.
Kim Kardashian - Oh my God, besides a huge butt, WHAT is she FAMOUS FOR?!

Lord Fluff
02-17-2009, 02:16 PM
I like:
Bono - As much as everyone hates him, I love what he does. Even if he does it simply for recognition (which I highly doubt that's the only reason), he stills does something, unlike most people who criticize him. Also, I like U2.
Madonna - She's crazy. That's all.
Joel McHale - He's funny. We need more people who rip on idiot people.

I cannot stand:
Miley Cyrus - I know it's so stereotypical and predictable to hate her, but I just cannot stand her voice. She can't act. Her show glamourizes teenage dating.

This is so full of win. Anyway.
Hate:
Ashton Kuthcer: He is a total douche.
Favorite:
Gary Busy: He is insane, just watch this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOAoTlDNIVU and this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiLc8g-gCFk&feature=related

wowzabunny
02-17-2009, 02:20 PM
I hate paris hilton
zack efron
any high school musical actress (there are only girls in that movie)
i like adam sandler
thats all

Lenks
02-17-2009, 02:30 PM
Absolutely dislike:
-Kanye West.
-Brandon Flowers.
-Tom Cruise.
-Alex Rodriguez.
-Barry Bonds.

Absolutely love:
-Hugh Laurie.
-Bruce Springsteen.
-Conan O'Brien.
-Ella (from S.H.E.).

SigmaSD
02-17-2009, 05:19 PM
I think my favorite celebrities are Will Smith, Jackie Chan, and Dwayne Johnson.

Some celebrities that I dislike are K-fed (or whatever his name is), Britney Spears, and Rose O Donall

OtakuPenguin
02-17-2009, 05:23 PM
I LOVE Jason Statham (Crank, the Transporter movies, Death Race). He is the man. End of story.

As for hate....I really don't like Britney Spears or her little sister. I can think of many 4 letter words to describe both of them.

tenzo_groupie
02-17-2009, 05:25 PM
The actress I really like is Zooey Deschanel. She was the main character on the SciFi mini-series Tin Man.

I like her too. I think sister is the main character in Bones.
Along with:
Neal McDonough
Cillian Murphy
Myf Warhurst
Rove McManus
David Tennant
Wil Anderson
Adam Hills
Christian Bale

I really cannot stand:
Paris Hilton
Tom Cruise
Miley Cyrus
Justin Timberlake
Britney Spears
Angelia Jolie
Brad Pitt
Nicole Richie

Brandandy
02-17-2009, 05:37 PM
Milla Jovovich
Orlando Bloom
Val Kilmer
Seth Rogen

Dislikes
Paris Hilton
Britney Spears
Ray Liotta
Jessica Alba
Tom Cruise

Diocletian
02-17-2009, 06:47 PM

You answered your own question. Plus, she also has a nice face, chest, etc.

I personally like Paris Hilton. The fact that people dislike her for being a stupid rich person makes me lulz.

Miss Moonlight
02-17-2009, 06:59 PM

I personally like Paris Hilton. The fact that people dislike her for being a stupid rich person makes me lulz.

I think people dislike her because she's pointless. Being rich isn't wrong, but perpetuating the "dumb blonde" stereotype kinda is. The only good thing about her is that she doesn't have fake boobs.

Unless she's simply faking about being that dumb for her career/whatever ... I have to believe she is, because no one that dumb could dress themselves, and i'm assuming she does

Diocletian
02-17-2009, 07:04 PM
I think people dislike her because she's pointless. Being rich isn't wrong, but perpetuating the "dumb blonde" stereotype kinda is. The only good thing about her is that she doesn't have fake boobs.

Unless she's simply faking about being that dumb for her career/whatever ... I have to believe she is, because no one that dumb could dress themselves, and i'm assuming she does

I don't find her attractive though. If you think about who's the stupid one, the one watching TMZ to find out what crazy, cooky shenanigan she pulled off or her, the one who's making a thousand dollars a second?

Note: Most people who hate her are rarely that intelligent to begin with and use her as a self-esteem stroker to say "Oh, at least I'm not as stupid as her".

Magical Soul
02-17-2009, 07:08 PM
I don't tend to judge but Amy Winehouse gets on my last nerve.

Memento Mori
02-17-2009, 07:14 PM

Didn't she make a sex-tape, too? With some guy who wasn't famous until they found out he made a sex-tape with Kardashian?

Diocletian
02-17-2009, 07:16 PM
Didn't she make a sex-tape, too? With some guy who wasn't famous until they found out he made a sex-tape with Kardashian?

Oh, you mean that guy Ray? Yeah, I watched it man--er I mean what the heck are you talking about?

mitsuki tensei
02-17-2009, 07:18 PM
i'm with the paris hilton haters....let's donate her a long term brain she'll figure out a way to get her low IQ on track :)....lol i don't really take on her much but like the idiocy she displays to get attention..like dumb blondes all say what everrrrrrrrrr!!!!! lol.

LiLi.
02-18-2009, 06:51 AM
Loves:
Robert Pattinson
Kristen Stewart
Taylor Lautner
(Ohh, mah top 3 is all from Twilight)
Cameron Diaz
Orlando Bloom
Johnny Depp
Vanessa Hudgens

Hates:
Keira Knightley ('cause she won't be in the 4th Pirates of the Caribbean film!)
Tbh, i don't partically hate a celebrity..

Interpreter
02-18-2009, 07:53 AM
lolzzzz~ i have no preference but i think paris hilton isn't as hateful as she is.

Inferno Alchemist
02-18-2009, 10:12 AM
I don't see how Paris Hilton is really hateable. She doesn't really do anything to cause it. To be honest, I think some people are envious of her position.

About the pointless thing, when you get down to it, we are all pretty pointless, so you might as well hate everyone.

mitsuki tensei
02-18-2009, 10:23 AM
I don't see how Paris Hilton is really hateable. She doesn't really do anything to cause it. To be honest, I think some people are envious of her position.

About the pointless thing, when you get down to it, we are all pretty pointless, so you might as well hate everyone.

aye aye i kinda get your point but the envious, im not interested in her life or what ever she is...the hate can be converted to dislike cause i wasn't brought up to pin point such vile thoughts on people:p .....im envious that my cat gets more snooze than i do what ashame Zzzzzzzz...why couldn't i be a kitty too:rollt:

kamaaina ^_^
02-18-2009, 10:27 AM
i HATE Bill O'reilly. hes not really a celebrity but hes pretty famous. famous for being totally ingorant and lame. not to mention eveyone else on Fox News.

Miss Moonlight
02-18-2009, 11:18 AM
I don't find her attractive though. If you think about who's the stupid one, the one watching TMZ to find out what crazy, cooky shenanigan she pulled off or her, the one who's making a thousand dollars a second?

Note: Most people who hate her are rarely that intelligent to begin with and use her as a self-esteem stroker to say "Oh, at least I'm not as stupid as her".
Usually, but not all. That's why I don't "hate" her, because I find it ridiculous to hate someone I don't know. I simply find her annoying, but that's just me. I can't stand most celebs anyway, and I don't usually watch much tv because of it. I could really care less what they do.

But if you're using paris hilton (in general) as any kind of measure of self-worth in any fashion, then there is something wrong with you anyway, lol.

I don't hate her though. Hating people in general is pretty pointless.

.Gogo
02-18-2009, 07:06 PM
I don't really care for Miley Cyrus.
Why? I think anyone who coasts off of others accomplishments with no real talent of their own is a failure with a million dollar disguise.
There are numerous people out there with far more talent who will never be recognized because they lack the connections and the funding.
It must be nice to be born into fame and glamour, while everyone else has to work to actually get anywhere in life.
I have very little to no respect for people like her. And yes that is not only directed at her [though using her as an example] but all of those in her genre.

As for liking a certain celeb... I'd have to say one of my favorite celebs of all time is Jet Li... there are others but I can't really think of them atm.

---

Magical Soul
02-18-2009, 07:09 PM
As for love well there really isn't anybody meh open to suggestion.

Srk
02-22-2009, 06:40 PM
I also seriously dislike the band who made the "I Like To Move It" song. That song gets on my nerves and I think the people who made it should be shot (no offense to the people who like that band).

Ayame_Sohma
02-22-2009, 07:26 PM
Liked:
Darren Hayes
Joel Mchale
David Spade
America Ferrera
Holly Marie Combs
Brian Krause
Scott Bakula
Jim Carrey
Dean Stockwell
michael ian black
paul f. tompkins
Robin Williams
liam sullivan
hugh laurie
will smith
josh groban
andrea bochelli
michael buble
Rose McGowan
Alyssa Milano
Adam Sandler
Kenan thompson (from "kenan and kel")

I can't stand many celebrities in general, really, mostly the ones all over the media:
Angelina Jolie
Bob Saget
Rosie O'Donnell
Ashton Kutcher
Nick Lachey
Dane Cook
Kevin Federline
Jamie-Lynn Spears
Demi Moore
Axl Rose
Kaley Cucco
Caroline Rhea
Shannen Doherty
Donald Trump
Omarosa
Brett Michaels (formerly "poison" singer)
flava/vor-flav
carrot top
Justin Timberlake (I can't believe it, but I actually do like some of his songs)
Tiffany "I love new york"
Hanna Montana
Nicole Richie
Christian Bale (he wants to trash your lights)
the whole cast of "high school musical"
the jonas brothers
Paris Hilton (and her whole family)
Maddonna
The "OC" actresses
"The Hills" actresses
everyone on MTV
most people on VH1
britney spears
Ben Affleck
Chelsea Handler
Jennifer Lopez
Jennifer Aniston
Tom Cruise
WWF wrestlers
tyra banks
"DOG" the bounty hunter
the guys from Nsync
anne hathaway
janice dickenson
everyone from the backstreet boys
and everyone from every other lame boy/girl band
the pussycat dolls
brad pitt
halle berry
sarah palin
fergie
everyone from the disney channel
heather lockear
jessica alba (she can't act)
gwen stefani
Pamela Anderson
Mandy Moore
Mariah Carey
Avril Lavigne
lindsay lohan
cameron diaz
tara reid
kelly ripa
oliva munn
the kardashians
beyonce
whitney houston
Chris Brown
Rihanna
meme roth
jessica simpson (I don't really "dislike" her, but I never liked her music)

and much more, probably

I really have to agree with your list :D

But also i like Seth Green his sooo cute and funny.

Miss Moonlight
02-22-2009, 07:44 PM

Seth Green! I love that man, i'll have to add him to my 'liked' list now. Thanks!

Leleiron
02-22-2009, 07:52 PM
I'm not a big fan of Hannah Montana (or Miley Cyrus).
I find that shes just 'there'...
However, I do :love: Big Bang (K-pop band)
mainly T.O.P and G-Dragon :love:

Robin Sena
02-22-2009, 08:12 PM
I have no love at all for any celebs at all. I hate them.

Srk
02-28-2009, 06:06 PM
I almost forgot to add another fav of mine: Orlando Bloom, mainly because of his roles in the movies Drumline and Evolution. Watching those two in succession is seeing two sides of him; one is serious while the other side is hilarious.

Lenks
02-28-2009, 06:31 PM
I almost forgot to add another fav of mine: Orlando Bloom, mainly because of his roles in the movies Drumline and Evolution. Watching those two in succession is seeing two sides of him; one is serious while the other side is hilarious.

You mean Orlando Jones. ;D

BDNguyen
02-28-2009, 06:50 PM
Celebrities are a generally unnecessary group of people. I don't see what makes them so important to deserve so much public attention. The worst of their lot is indeed Paris Hilton.

Srk
03-01-2009, 04:52 PM
You mean Orlando Jones. ;D

Heh heh. Sorry about that one. I was close enough; at least I got the first name right...

kajikun16
03-01-2009, 09:15 PM
i like koda kumi,sowelu and kirsten dunst

Lenks
03-01-2009, 09:19 PM
Heh heh. Sorry about that one. I was close enough; at least I got the first name right...

Haha. Seriously. It could have been worse; you could have mentioned someone who didn't share any of the name traits.

Fuu Kasumi
03-01-2009, 09:36 PM
Like:
Kate Nash
David Tennant
Graham Norton
Catherine Tate
Rob McElhenney

Dislike:
Miley Cyrus
Donald Trump

ichimoku_fanboy
03-01-2009, 09:43 PM
i have a LONG list of celebrities i hate, but a vast majority are ANY people that work/worked with disney...

zac efron, vannessa hudgens, drew seeley, ashley tisdale, and the list goes on, and on, and on...

i cant stand anyone from disney because they are SOOO overrated...

i like a few people though... Demi Lovatto is the only person i dont despise from disney, because she seems real, like she isnt full of herself or fake just to entertain little kids... but i think the new show she's in is gonna make me change my mind...

nekosenshi
03-05-2009, 02:12 PM
I don't hate anyone but I strongly dislike Tom Cruise and his scientology BS.

lovelicious
03-05-2009, 02:55 PM
There is no celeb that I hate, but I dislike Paris Hilton and Vanessa Hudgens. don't mean any offense to their fans, though.

Celebs I like:
Niall Matter
Kang Dong-won
Hyun Bin
Kirsten Dunst

mstrmnd48
03-05-2009, 03:05 PM

i agree with the list, except the dislike of wwf wrestlers. i watch it every time its on.