PDA

View Full Version : some help if you may

Teddy2116
02-17-2009, 12:45 AM
yea honestly i want to go to my first anime con this year but im not really sure if there is a good one where im at... and also so who to cosplay as. i might try and go with the blind captain from bleach (sorry can't remember his name atm) seeing as thats pretty much the only one i can cosplay at lol

well anyway could anyone help me out on finding a good anime con to go to please and thank you

Mister_S
02-17-2009, 05:34 PM
Well I haven't been to many cons either but I found a good site that can help you out, search by region and it tells you the success of past years, the prices, location, dates pretty much everything. It's animecons(dot)com (pretty obvious I know) as for who to cosplay as I wouldn't know but I hope that helps you out.

kajikun16
02-26-2009, 08:07 PM
try cosplaying characters that are easy like naruto or ichigo

drm0ney
02-27-2009, 12:21 PM
yea honestly i want to go to my first anime con this year but im not really sure if there is a good one where im at... and also so who to cosplay as. i might try and go with the blind captain from bleach (sorry can't remember his name atm) seeing as thats pretty much the only one i can cosplay at lol

well anyway could anyone help me out on finding a good anime con to go to please and thank you

^.^ it might be best to tell us where you live, how far you're willing to travel to get to a con, and what the one you're thinking of going to.

try cosplaying characters that are easy like naruto or ichigo

Though these are well known characters in many peoples opinion are way over done.
If you can give us what you look like i.e. height, relative weight, hair color/length, glasses? Willing to go as the oposite gender etc.

Shion Sonozaki
03-01-2009, 07:03 PM
I dunno what captain you wanna do but I suggest Byakuya, Gin, Aizen (why is he so greatly hated!? If you watch BuriMyu you WILL change your minds!), or Renji. Wait Renji isn't a captain! XD Anyways you could also (if a Higurashi fan) get some fake blood and put it on a baseball bat then get a Keiichi (or make one) cosplay and then be Keiichi Maebara-kun.

As for the con..... where are you? then i'll tell you.

Teddy2116
03-01-2009, 08:20 PM
I live in florida
i think i know what i wanna cos as but ill look into more but i make a finally choice

Shion Sonozaki
03-02-2009, 08:27 PM
Florida. There is 2 that I know that are good but the one thats next is in Miami. It is called Supercon. Here I'll link the main site to you. Just one sec (this comp freezes if I open 2 windows so I'll have to edit.).