PDA

View Full Version : Spyro

Shion Sonozaki
02-15-2009, 11:25 AM
Has anyone played any of the Spyro games. This refers tp the old games and the Legend of Spyro. I jus got done beating The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon again. They made the graphics so beautiful! This is again off topic but Bleach fans, imagaine you and your favorite character there (of the opposite gender), siting on the rock between the two waterfalls in the Enchanted forest looking at te two moons of avalar and the stars and the river down below.

The dragonflies guide a path for both of you. As the sun rises you head to Twilight Falls, the flowers are blooming and the grass is as green and as alive as ever and it's only you two. Siting under a tree, listening to the birds singing and two small dragoms bringing the best of food and water there is in all of Avalar! So romantic!

You could do the same with SPyro and Cynder! Now I'm gonna try getting back on topic. Does any one ANYONE at all know what day the SPyro movie is coming!? And if you haven't played Spyro before go to the nearest Video Games store like Game Stop, buy A Hero's Tale and The Legend of Spyro: A New Begining. You'll love it trust me! ANd help me get back on topic XD

JIMBO.
02-15-2009, 11:58 AM
I just played the first on the psx also I remember there was a hidden game.

wowzabunny
02-15-2009, 12:01 PM
i plyed it for 5 min the i got bored and played call of duty 4 modern warfare online on the zombie server

Lord Fluff
02-17-2009, 12:41 PM
I played and beat the three for the PSX, but after beating the first one for the PS2 I stopped playing.

Haoie
02-19-2009, 01:31 AM
1-3 are in my collection.

1 of the best, if not the best platformer series on the PS1.

But then it was alllll downhill.