PDA

View Full Version : Jerk Gaming

Eris
02-13-2009, 04:31 PM
Okay, so every now and then you get bored and start messing around with games in (unintentional?) ways. Like trapping characters in swimming pools/walls in the sims, or removing all the armor and weapons of some henchman you hate in RPGs where NPCs can permadie and sending them off in hopeless battles (this is even better if you only added them because you wanted their equipment).

I'm always looking for new ways of being unintentionally evil in video games. Intentional evil (like blowing up Megaton in Fallout 3) doesn't count. Have you guys figured out some way of getting evil laughs out of games? If so: Do share.

Another favorite is outta Sim City: Building an isolated burb with no firebrigade, waiting until some saps move in, removing all the roads and setting it on fire.

Kojack
02-13-2009, 04:54 PM
In The Sims I would create a family of 8 people, put them in a room with no doors and as many stoves as possible. I would force them to cook until something caught fire, and they would all burn to death.

In Roller Coaster Tycoon, I would build roller coasters with tracks ending abruptly ended at a lake or cliff face.

I also like to punch Robin in Lego Batman.

Buruku
02-13-2009, 04:55 PM
I'm trying to think of some of the games I play that have opportunities for "jerk gaming."

Well, I've done things like shoot my teammates in Left 4 Dead. It's funny, they say "stop shooting me!" "Watch your fire!" etc.

There's always running the chickens over on your horse in Zelda.

And hitting people on the head with your net in Animal crossing, or making it so they they fall in a pit fall and watch them struggle. haha

Eris
02-13-2009, 05:02 PM
In Roller Coaster Tycoon, I would build roller coasters with tracks ending abruptly ended at a lake or cliff face.

Roller coaster tycoon is like the evilest game ever. This is one of the better ways of being evil in the game:

uQrC_C6SexI

I can't stop watching it. It's epic.

Buruku
02-13-2009, 05:08 PM
LOL

I loved that, the song was great too.

Gjallarhorn
02-13-2009, 05:11 PM
Age of Empires 2 in skirmish matchs on Regicide. Monk-rush in the first 5 minutes, convert all the enemies villagers.

Or sending an army of skirmishers to their deaths, since...well....skirmishers aren't good for anything.

TheDesertFox
02-13-2009, 05:11 PM
That was an awsome video!

SigmaSD
02-13-2009, 05:14 PM
Sometimes when playing shooter games with my cousins, I put friendly fire without them knowing. Then I put us together in a team versus some CPUs. Then when we go attack them in groups, sometimes I shoot their head off and tell them it was the CPU. :laugh:

Oh and I always kill my bro in Lego Star Wars when we team up.

And in the Sonic games, I never wait for Tails. :)

Eris
02-13-2009, 05:16 PM
This one is less awesome, but kinda cool as well (especially some of the later stuff)

F2zZTloWDIE

Buruku
02-13-2009, 05:20 PM
HOW could I forget fable! Vulgar thrusts at the crowd, cheating on your spouse, beating your wife, random acts of vandalism, breaking an entry, killing innocent people and animals, and then running from the law after wards.

I always try to be good in the game though, but I've done some of the things I've listed on accident. =(

Manhattan_Project_2000
02-13-2009, 08:03 PM
I blew up Megaton in Fallout 3. Sure, it's a plotline but it still made me feel like a jerk afterward. I also de-peopled cities.

I purchase "services" in GTA and then obtain a refund with a baseball bat.

Whenever I sing a song with "talkie parts" in Rock Band 2 I rub the microphone against my shirt instead and get 5 gold stars. This might actually be regarded as "cheating" but since I am utterly disrespecting the spirit of fake musicianship I think it belongs here.

I frequently obtained bachelor pads in Morrowind by killing the inhabitants. I also ripped off every vault in Vivic, even the one that belonged to my house. I also would put on a suit that gave me 100% chameleon and killed people that couldn't even find me.

I dropped poo in granaries in Black and White and watched the people die from sickness. In addition to the frequent throwing of peasants.

In Dungeon Keeper 2, I made sure to capture dwarves simply because it was fun to watch them being tortured.

Diocletian
02-13-2009, 09:16 PM
-I make a group of Caterpies die in a fight w/ the Elite Four
-Kill all the homies in GTA
-Running into the ghosts in Pac Man

Lenks
02-13-2009, 10:14 PM
I killed Ashely for no reason in RE4 at times.

Shooting friends in Halo.

And something that I do in SSBM and SSBB is hang on the ledge so that someone else cannot grab on when they are trying to grab a hold of it.

Najoria
02-13-2009, 11:01 PM
Throwing a sticky/plasma grenade on my Halo buddie and letting him run into a crowd of bad guys. Although this strategy failed 75% of the time I still enjoyed it.

Dr. Hax
02-13-2009, 11:46 PM
I amassed a giant FFXI linkshell and had all the exits to the towns blocked. We just told people who wanted to pass that the outer area has AIDS.

I also played Tunak Tunak Tun while crashing a commercial jet into a tall building in GTA: San Andreas.

Necro'lic Enigma
02-14-2009, 01:25 AM
In resident evil 4 , when i get fed up of ashleys call "Leon help!" , i turn around with my shotgun and boom....sorry ashley mission failed -_-

And in roller coaster , purposely making things to see people die and crashing is fun...really....tee hee hee..

The best way to kill my frustration is to play GTA san andreas , its simple , especially with cheat codes , put the cheat of mountain bike , then sit on it and in one hand smg just go around city aiming and killing people and in the end , i drown myself in a ocean or crash my head on a stone....total jerk gaming.....GTA can some up with many ways to be evil...

The Governator
02-15-2009, 06:13 AM
I love torturing the inhabitants of my city's in SimCity 4, also like to make sure my park in Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis has no way out, and no rangers, I think you can see where that is going.

wowzabunny
02-15-2009, 07:11 AM
killing people on sims 2 wih hacks

Light Buster
02-15-2009, 02:27 PM
This one is less awesome, but kinda cool as well (especially some of the later stuff)

F2zZTloWDIE
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

When I played CoD4: I sometimes cook a frag grenade but however, I keep it in my hands and blow myself up and take some people with me. The most was 3 but it was so hilarious. There was a person who did this to me without notice as well. This is hilarious as well.

JIMBO.
02-15-2009, 03:35 PM
pi$$ing on anyone and anything

also using the cheat where you pi$$ fire

Pi$$ing in the sky and catching it in my mouth

killing a guy and the booting him a corner and just keep booting him

kick!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdFuVo3OZ5c

cat on end of gun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Acl0OYiFY8Q

niKopol
02-15-2009, 03:39 PM
Eris means going outside the norms of a game. Not the normal game experience for Postal.

On some old Nascar game I had for the Psx, I turned off the damage for myself and drove on the track backwards and wrecked into everyone. Once they were all gone I finished the race for first place.

Manhattan_Project_2000
02-15-2009, 03:42 PM
pi$$ing on anyone and anything

also using the cheat where you pi$$ fire

Pi$$ing in the sky and cathing it in my mouth

killing a guy and the booting him a corner and just keep booting him

kick!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdFuVo3OZ5c

cat on end of gun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Acl0OYiFY8Q

Postal 2 is a game that exists to let you pee on things, though. It's like mentioning how you like to steal cars in Grand Theft Auto.

Light Buster
02-17-2009, 10:21 AM
In F.E.A.R. I usually do UA in multiplayer occasionaly and in Single Player, I slide kick bodies, smack them, do everything that's hilarious to me.

OminousCloud
02-21-2009, 07:03 AM
I always kill the hostages in counter strike no matter which team I'm on. Usually with repeated shots to the crotch or by walking behind them and knifing them in the head if I'm a CT or by using them as shields when I'm a CT.

Magical Soul
02-21-2009, 07:13 AM
Sometimes it's funny though lol. =D

Swarley
02-21-2009, 08:11 AM
The best place for this is in Fable. I think somewhere near the beginning I went to this farm and trashed the stables and the farmer called the guards and I had to start running. :D

Also, in Zelda OOT, attacking the chickens is fun. (Even when you lose life).

JIMBO.
02-21-2009, 02:55 PM
you can do that on a link to the past as well