PDA

View Full Version : Any Radiohead fan out there??

mysticalsage
02-12-2009, 05:03 PM
Radiohead is one.. if not my favorite band.

i was just wondering is there any other Radiohead fan out there???

if yes whats your favorite song and why??

my favorite song from Radiohead has to be "I will" from the album "hail to the thief".

Why? i dunno to whole story behind the song just move me + my body start trembling for no reason when i ear it... thom york sound so mad in this piece of art...

BleachHime
02-13-2009, 10:28 PM
Um...I wouldn't say I was a fan (I'm not quite familiar with their music) but doesn't Radiohead record a version of "Video Killed the Radio Star"? I think that's what my iPod says...:D I'm not sure though...

Akito0o
02-14-2009, 12:50 AM
I really enjoy Radio head i cant pick a fave song tho :( my fave Album is "hail to the thief" tho :)

little miss sunshine
02-14-2009, 01:27 AM
My friend got me into Radiohead after he and his bandmates performed it for our Year 12 formal, although Radiohead isn't exactly my favourite band.
They performed the song "High and Dry", and it's probably my favourite.
The Bends is my favourite album, while I've got Hail to the Theif, Pablo Honey and OK Computer.
Will get Rainbows someday. Heard it's good.
=)

mysticalsage
02-14-2009, 02:38 AM
my fave Album is "hail to the thief" tho :)

haha! same for me!!!

what i love the most about radiohead is their way to change their style on every album they do. its so refreshing and it never gets old that way :D

i love high and dry too. especially the videoclip is so cool. for some reason it make me think of the movie pulp fiction. i dunno why.
dude, you did not listen to in rainbows yet? its an awesome album... id say that 8 song out of 10 are master piece. but yeah thom yorke would do a song without having a sound on it and id still think its great so i might not be the best person to judge their stuff :D.

nah they never made a version of radiokill the radio star... maybe they did... never heard of it... but would be quite cool if they did.

Ak1ra
02-14-2009, 06:43 AM
"Trikster" and 'Anyone can play guitar" are my fav songs of them.
Anyway, they're a great band!

Anime Forum
02-14-2009, 12:16 PM
Actually I do not really enjoy this band.

But, my friend Jacob loves this band I believe, he listens to their music a lot.

Luka Megurine
02-14-2009, 12:24 PM
I like radiohead but ive only listened to one song does that not make me a fan?

mysticalsage
02-15-2009, 12:14 AM
I like radiohead but ive only listened to one song does that not make me a fan?

meh... no need to have listened to the whole discography to be a fan but yea if you only listened to creep while playing rockband... humm no i dont think that makes you a fan :P

Gizoku
02-15-2009, 01:18 AM
I'm a fan, though they aren't my most favorite band I still appreciate them.
I guess my favorite song would have to be Creep.

Vasarian
02-16-2009, 01:16 PM
ME!!! I just love radiohead!

My favorite song? I can't really pick one... depend on my mood... but I will be conservative... Paranoid Android, 2 +2 = 5 and Idiotheque

mysticalsage
02-17-2009, 02:22 AM
lol classic... :P

i dont even consider paranoid android in my top 5 because i believe its a song that goes into another category... its just too good... a glimpse of genius.