PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts

tillieheart
02-12-2009, 03:43 PM
Have you ever played this game, i reallly love it

JIMBO.
02-12-2009, 04:02 PM
I dislike how they put final fantasy cast members in the game.

BestFly
02-12-2009, 04:42 PM
I dislike how they put final fantasy cast members in the game.

even though that was like, part of the plan from the very start? It's not like they decided (hey let's put FF characters in for fun)

*~Anime Angel~*
02-13-2009, 11:11 PM
fell in love with it the first time i played it ^_^ but i really liked the second one better despite how frekishly easy it was xD

Lord Tsukuyomi
02-14-2009, 12:28 AM
Played and beaten the first and second one. Now I am waiting for the third one to come out so I can beat that one as well. Great series, nice concept combining Disney with Final Fantasy. Little too cartoony at times though.

Akito0o
02-14-2009, 12:48 AM
I have never actually played the first :( but loved the second im am going to buy the first tho.

JIMBO.
02-14-2009, 05:36 AM
you know its funny how the guy who plays Tidus in FFX did Jack sparrows voice too since they dont have johnny depp

Teddy2116
02-14-2009, 06:00 AM
yea i love the game. it was easy (well not the long haired im super god mode dude LOL) but i was a fun game to play all and all

JIMBO.
02-14-2009, 09:21 AM
I hated fighting that guy who makes all the water clones you have to kill in time, why kill them all they not even all fighting?

I forget his name but he's one of org XIII

Anime Forum
02-14-2009, 12:12 PM
The first one was just okay with me, but I really enjoyed playing the second one. Even though I never owned it, my friend did and I played it a lot over his house.

*~Anime Angel~*
02-14-2009, 01:52 PM
its verry dissapointing that their may not be any other games with the lead charector as sora besides Chain of Memories. =( BUT they are makeing a Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep staring Roxas and his jerney though organization 13 that is comeing out on the ps3/psp and a Kingdom Hearts Coded thats out on the cellular telephone lol. They are also thinking about a ds kingdom hearts ^_^

Rubedo, the Crystal Blood
02-22-2009, 06:36 PM
They aren't just thinking, I think it's been released in Japan already. But anyhow, for over a year we've known about the existence of 358/2 Days. Just wiki it, I don't feel like putting a link to it.

There's also Birth by Sleep for the PSP and "coded" for the cellphone, the latter being a remake of KHI with a few twists and exclusively for Japan (they have been considering porting it for the iPhone so I've heard).

Kingdom Hearts is a gaming cornerstone. It's a defining series in the RPG genre. But it's like FFVII. Either you love it for any number of reasons or you hate it because it uses FF characters and it's overrated. And it IS overrated, but not for no good reason.

Personally I can't wait for KHIII to come out. I hope they make it available for the 360.

Anyway, that's my penny.

Teddie
02-22-2009, 07:01 PM
I hated fighting that guy who makes all the water clones you have to kill in time, why kill them all they not even all fighting?

I forget his name but he's one of org XIII
I think you're referring to Demyx. And I always like the kingdom hearts games. I think it's pretty cool that they put FFX charactrers into it.

kajikun16
02-23-2009, 09:55 PM
i like the game i can't even wait for the third one to come out

Ryuki
02-24-2009, 03:53 AM
it's ok personally i think they cut down on the FF cast's badassness in the games.

Deathwishsa
02-24-2009, 06:56 AM
That game is realy FUN