PDA

View Full Version : One day in a character's shoes.

Anime Forum
02-11-2009, 10:45 PM
If you could spend one day in the shoes of an anime character and go through what they have to go through daily. Who would that character be and why?

I would want to be Ichigo Kurosaki, because I just like his life and the people he talks and associates with.

mysticalsage
02-12-2009, 02:08 AM
Manaka Junpei, main male character of ichigo 100%... do i really need to explain why???

on the other hand id also love to live one day has Aono Tsukune from rosario to vampire... for the exact same reason.... -.-''....

Familiar
02-12-2009, 03:31 AM
Kei Kurono from Gantz.

Datenshi
02-12-2009, 05:05 AM
Alucard from Hellsing.

I just have this evil curiousity to find out what it feels like to go out and sort of totally ruin someone's day with total impunity.

little miss sunshine
02-12-2009, 05:27 AM
I think I would love to spend a day in Honda Tohru's shoes from Fruits Basket.
I mean, being surrounded by cute and sweet guys everyday, what a dream.

Another character would be Fujioka Haruhi from Ouran High School Host Club.
Same reason as the above + constant cosplaying and fun times.

=D

loveyourfate
02-12-2009, 02:41 PM
Ah megami sama (ah my goddess) I think. That guy has the best life ever, surrounded by all those goddesses. I'm afraid to admit though, that I would have difficulty playing his na´ve, gentle role though... Especially with a goddess constantly beside me ;)

John Watson
02-12-2009, 02:49 PM
Haruhi from Ouran High School Host Club.

Luckiest anime girl ever to be created. ♥.♥

Akito0o
02-12-2009, 03:04 PM
As long as I knew it was only for a day then i would have to say Shinji Ikari from Evangelion. Mainly because he goes through some of the most messed up things that no one else could imagine. And i would want to get in his mind set and find out how i would deal with these things

SigmaSD
02-12-2009, 03:10 PM
Hmm, perhaps Keiichi Morisato, that Tsukune guy from Rosario Vampire, or Tenchi.

Being future Trunks, or Duo Maxwell would also be pretty awesome too.

TheDesertFox
02-12-2009, 03:45 PM
Kenpachi Zaraki just to see how many people I could beat down.

daft
02-12-2009, 03:56 PM
Takuro Hayami.. he's a luck guy, but I'd be pretty tired even after one day. =.='

Lenks
02-12-2009, 04:23 PM
Haha. I love detectives, so I'd love to be Shinichi Kudo for a day. Going around and solving a mystery...that would be so awesome!

I would also like to be Duo Maxwell from Gundam Wing. His Gundam was always my favorite, and piloting a huge mecha would be so awesome.

Being Tokuchi Toua would be cool. He has amazing perception of humans and knows so many mind games. And he's not that bad of a pitcher (even though his fast ball is pretty weak in terms of speed).

Kawairashii hikari
02-12-2009, 04:39 PM
Hikari Yagami - Digimon Seasons 1 & 2
Hikari Hanazono - Special A
Tohru Honda - Fruits Basket
Haruhi - Ouran Host Club
Sora Takenouchi - Digimon Seasons 1 & 2

Ak1ra
02-13-2009, 03:37 PM
Morisato-kun from Love Hina. He's surrounded with so a lot of cute girls....

SigmaSD
02-13-2009, 03:47 PM
Morisato-kun from Love Hina. He's surrounded with so a lot of cute girls....

His name is not Morisato, that's from Ah My Goddess. You mean Keitaro Urashima.

Ak1ra
02-13-2009, 04:28 PM
His name is not Morisato, that's from Ah My Goddess. You mean Keitaro Urashima.

Thank you!
but anyway, the girls from AH! My Goddess are nice too!

AnimeGirlX95
02-13-2009, 07:23 PM
If I could be in an Anime character's shoes for one day, I would be Tsukasa Hiiragi from Lucky Star. I would be Tsukasa Hiiragi because I can relate to her. I hate PE at my school, I live in a Family of 6, and I'm great at cooking! :laugh: I could probably live her life pretty easily.

But I would also want to be Zakuro Fujiwara for a day too. I would want to be Zakuro Fujiwara because I think it would be fun to be infused with the DNA of a Gray Wolf, have wolf ears and a wolf tail while in my Mew Mew form, and fight with a whip.:laugh:

RJ169
02-13-2009, 07:31 PM
Allelujah Haptism/ Hallelujah from Gundam00
or
Beyond Birthday from Death Note - Another Note

tenzo_groupie
02-14-2009, 03:06 AM
Tsukushi Makino ~ Boys Over Flowers
Tsukasa Kozuki ~ Tokyo Crazy Paradise
Maron Kusakabe ~ Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne

Brandandy
02-14-2009, 04:24 AM
Misa from Death Note (It would be cool to talk to a shinigami.) or Kagome from Inu Yasha (She's got the life. Having adventures with a hot half-demon..who wouldn't want that?).

Mowick
02-14-2009, 05:19 AM
Guts from berserk because he is the greatest anime warrior, period.

Lite from death note, to kill all the jews in the world.

Necro'lic Enigma
02-14-2009, 09:33 AM
-1) Hei from Darker Than black , always wanted to be a agent and a agent who is a gentle hearted person on one hand and turns out to be a agent who is feared by the title of "The Black God of Death" , surely and eagerly i will see whats it like to be him.

-2) Second Akabane Kuroudo , a very polite guy on the outside and changes to be a unwavering killer.The main thing that atrracts me is hes 108 scalpels hidden inside hes body , i would want to be him because of hes style and the way he fights hes battles with a smile on hes face , really unique.

-3) Third Yuko Ichihara , her strange sense of fashion , a shop granting her customers wishes according to the situation , and she is most of the time known to be mysterious , i had always imagined to live a life like Yuko did , so third it has to be her.

Joni
02-16-2009, 09:41 AM
Azuma Kazuma from Yakitate!! Japan
I want to make awesome delicious bread he makes

Furevor
02-18-2009, 07:38 AM
Light from Death Note. I like evil characters. =)
Oh, or Orochimaru from Naruto. I also like snakes. =)

mitsuki tensei
02-18-2009, 11:29 AM
well i'll like to be in kagome shoes hmmm it would be nice to be in love with a guy like inuyasha and visit his world on my terms ^^ thats fun theres no way i would sleep over that oppurtunity..:rollt:

Magical Soul
02-18-2009, 12:29 PM
I would e Edward Elric i want to know what Alchemy and his arm feel like.

JIMBO.
02-18-2009, 02:28 PM
I'd like to be Viu Bannes from gun blaze west, I have always wanted to be a gunslinger since I'm good shot most of the time plus I'm a good guy and I'm good at running like Viu is plus I like his gloves they look so cool

Interpreter
02-18-2009, 04:01 PM
L - Death Note
Conan - Detective Conan
Haibara Ai - Detective Conan
Hitsugaya Toshirou - Bleach
Ayasegawa Yumichika - Bleach
Ichimaru Gin - Bleach
Shihouin Yoruichi - Bleach

First three because I love detective stuff, and the rest because I think they are cool people. XD