PDA

View Full Version : Husband divorces wife on facebook

tjwill09
02-08-2009, 12:03 AM
How lame is that........

Husband divorces wife on facebook (http://www.hyperlinkcash.com/link.php?r=78290221d5f23c925a656f70f4cac42d3c22c71 47693903)

Emma Brady , a 35 year old conference organiser from the UK said she had no idea her husband was looking for a divorce. She found out soon enough though, when a friend who had read the wall post her husband left for her called to consolee her.

tenzo_groupie
02-08-2009, 02:05 AM
Some people have no imagination :rolleyes:

Cancre
02-08-2009, 02:23 AM
wow thats technology for you , seventy billion new ways to break it off , none of which I will ever understand .

Akito0o
02-08-2009, 02:30 AM
im even against breaking up with someone over the phone.

bluewolfjelly
02-08-2009, 02:49 AM
im even against breaking up with someone over the phone.
That's just mean.
It's bad enough breaking up with some1, but not even telling you themselves isn't nice.

Roxas_mack
02-08-2009, 03:10 AM
That guys a *removed*
I mean he must be a rely scared wimpy lowself esteam man to do that cant even talk to her properly.
No wonder the marridge failed.

Konata Izumi
02-08-2009, 03:29 AM
How pathetic and childish. Upfront and simple is best.

Dr. Hax
02-08-2009, 03:48 AM
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b208/calibrat348/normal_Internet-SeriousBusiness.jpg

What did you expect, everyone? Facebook has a "notes" feature ("blog" in simpler terms). Scribble there and hope for readers. Wanna write about divorcing your wife without telling her face-to-face? Facebook it!

DOOM!
02-08-2009, 04:30 AM
(Facebook + Married adults) = (Myspace + Teenagers)²

As you can see, (Facebook + Married adults) have a greater lulz power than (Myspace + Teenagers). It' new and it's hip. Well, no more days of "You are fat, kill yourself" on Myspace for me.
Quick! To the Facebook mobile!

Acnologia
02-08-2009, 10:37 AM
If their husband and wife, why do they even NEED facebook to communicate? >.>

Hanamaru Kunikida
02-08-2009, 10:56 AM
MySpace and Facebook are lame overall, for any reason whatsoever.

@Cross: That's true but ever heard of..."ZOMG I'LL HAVE TO TRAVEL TO WHEREREEVER FOR 5 DAYS, TAKE CARE OF THE KIDS"? Yeah, but I personally use MSN when it comes to chat with my long distance relatives.

Diocletian
02-08-2009, 12:04 PM
Why is this news? It's really their business how they divorce. If the guy wants to do it on the toilet or Disney Land, let it be his choice.

Anime Forum
02-08-2009, 12:40 PM
How come he just did not tell her upfront? Was he using facebook as some kind of barrier? Oh well, if he was not strong enough to tell her things upfront like that, then maybe it was a good idea for them to get a divorce.

Dr. Hax
02-08-2009, 01:24 PM
How come he just did not tell her upfront? Was he using facebook as some kind of barrier? Oh well, if he was not strong enough to tell her things upfront like that, then maybe it was a good idea for them to get a divorce.

What do you expect? He had enough of the woman. Therefore, how he really should tell her he wants to divorce is null and void. Maybe he just hated her to a point where he didn't really want to see her face or hear her supposedly annoying voice anymore.

RL Link
02-08-2009, 01:30 PM
Why is this news? It's really their business how they divorce. If the guy wants to do it on the toilet or Disney Land, let it be his choice.

Exactly. But, you know how people are nowadays. As long as it's not happening to them they're dying to know about it. Then end up judging on it afterward.

What do you expect? He had enough of the woman. Therefore, how he really should tell her he wants to divorce is null and void. Maybe he just hated her to a point where he didn't really want to see her face or hear her supposedly annoying voice anymore.

+1

Dr. Hax
02-08-2009, 01:39 PM
I think I just received a stat point from RL.

+1 to Uncontrollable Fury

Doing it at Disney Land sounds like it would be quite funny. When things get too stressful, go on a ride or two or stare at Belle's rack when you eat.

Bring Me The Horizon
02-08-2009, 02:42 PM
LMFAOOOOO!~~wow how does a grown man regress to the age of like 12 and facebook post a divorce that poor women how embarrassing is that~but thats life 4 ya crazy stuff

Ayame_Sohma
02-08-2009, 03:20 PM
Oh my god..

How horrible for her husband to do that. I would be totally heartbroken if that would happened to me or one of my friends.

Kanjoudakai_Ira
02-08-2009, 03:43 PM
That is truly lame. And again, internet should not be for all the people.

LittleGirl
02-08-2009, 09:21 PM
I don't care why he did it. He's a coward.

Kawairashii hikari
02-08-2009, 10:01 PM
If their husband and wife, why do they even NEED facebook to communicate? >.>

Lulz, Very true,,, but I guess that truly shows how bad their marriage was that they talked through Facebook and they freakin live with each other.

It's sad though... that he couldn't even tell his wife in her face that he wanted a divorce and had to do it over the internet.

Ramona Flowers
02-09-2009, 10:30 AM
ROFL that'd suck if he was really just trying to vent xD

Otherwise he's big, fat, boneless chicken.

Sagat
02-09-2009, 10:37 AM
Just another example of how our private lives are dwindling more and more. People finding out divorces online, formerly private moments now up on facebook or jerkspace for all to see. I wonder what the next generation (cause this generation - 14-16 yr olds are already screwed up in the head) are going to behave like? Any concept of privacy at all? They seem to be caring less and less about the line between themselves and others and even more integrated into the social network of friends.

Brave New World seems more and more a possibility each day (this just being another facet that makes me think that).

Iceflower
02-09-2009, 11:01 AM
Lame coward u.u
He's a stupid idiot who doesn't even have the strength to face his own wife. Damn, talk to her and get rid of this marriage! He doesn't have to put it on the net. There are so many people who get a divorce without telling the whole world. Probably he only wanted some attention or he was just afraid. Or both. Whatever, just another stuptid occasion. Where's the next? xd

*Iceflower*

wowzabunny
02-09-2009, 11:23 AM
He must have no spine

Tetsanosuke
02-09-2009, 11:54 AM
Just another example of how our private lives are dwindling more and more. People finding out divorces online, formerly private moments now up on facebook or jerkspace for all to see. I wonder what the next generation (cause this generation - 14-16 yr olds are already screwed up in the head) are going to behave like? Any concept of privacy at all? They seem to be caring less and less about the line between themselves and others and even more integrated into the social network of friends.

Brave New World seems more and more a possibility each day (this just being another facet that makes me think that).

My sentiments exactly. o_o

But on the topic at hand.

FAIL.

Dr. Evil
02-09-2009, 12:14 PM
Lame!

BestFly
02-09-2009, 05:16 PM
This is pretty funny, i mean lol facebook and stuff. Lol even more about the fact that he thought he could hide it on facebook..

but this is not as funny as the second life break up thing that;s like being made into a movie.

jtdlives
02-09-2009, 06:36 PM
It happens. My brother in-law just found out his fiancee broke off their wedding on face book. He clicked on and saw that the wedding thing in the corner that you click had been taken down and when he asked her about it she said that she wanted to break up. I guess it's just the world we live in now a days.

Tetsanosuke
02-09-2009, 07:39 PM
It happens. My brother in-law just found out his fiancee broke off their wedding on face book. He clicked on and saw that the wedding thing in the corner that you click had been taken down and when he asked her about it she said that she wanted to break up. I guess it's just the world we live in now a days.

Now that's a major ouch, even more of an ouch if he was whole-fully committed to her and loved her in that certain way. My sympathies to that poor soul.

Miss Moonlight
02-10-2009, 01:57 PM
Wow, cowardly and spineless.

That's just as bad as dumping someone online so you won't have to do it to their face.

Worse than a text-message breakup!

lol.

jtdlives
02-10-2009, 03:36 PM
Now that's a major ouch, even more of an ouch if he was whole-fully committed to her and loved her in that certain way. My sympathies to that poor soul.

He's been a mess since the break up. He was really looking forward to getting married to her.

Wio
02-10-2009, 11:32 PM
He probably told her face to face but she went into denial. Behind every crazy media story there is the lame and simple truth which you wouldn't have been willing to read.