PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] Loveless - hashire omou mama [Translation]

Kyasarin
02-06-2009, 12:49 PM
I hope I'm not being too selfish only requesting things and not contributing..

I'm mainly surprised that for how hard the Loveless craze hit a while ago that people didn't translate the character songs... oh well.

I run a site that has a small section for English adaptations (meaning all syllables fit), and I would really like to add this to my collection. I credit any and all romanizers and translators at the bottom of each page in the credits section along with original translator's notes.

Plus, I'm doing a Natsuo cosplay this year while my friend is cosplaying Yoji, and the con has karaoke, so.. we'd kind of like to sing it there.

I got the kanji from here (http://adevyish.livejournal.com/113818.html), just in case I need to credit that person.

---

走れ 思うまま
Vocals: 吉野裕行&齋賀みつき
Characters: 目瑤二&目奈津生

遥かな道の その最果てに
夢のような光はあるって!
きっと痛みとは
輝くための証になるんだろう
その暗闇で流すナミダ
やがて胸元に芽吹き
渇ききった世界に光を見つけて花を咲かすだろう
当たり障りなく生きて その先に何が見える?
『今』という時は きみのダイヤだよ
走れ 走れ 思うまま

もう失くすものはオレらにはない
だからマジに言ってやれるんだ
ひとりきりなんだと Ah 嘆くより
きみだけの空探せ
汚れた街でしおれるなよ
深く負った傷ならば
いつか白い光の一部となって風を吹かすだろう
当たり障りなく生きて その先に何が見える?
もがくことさえも きみのダイヤだよ
走れ 走れ 思うまま

So,, yes,,
無我夢中のなかに 生まれて来たわけがある
なぜだ?と言って きみが泣いた日の
答えがみな詰まってる

当たり障りなく生きて その先に何が見える?
『今』という時は きみのダイヤだよ
走れ 走れ 思うまま

Rizuchan
02-06-2009, 01:40 PM
There are Loveless character songs!? Oh gods, I might have fun with that...

I'm not sure if/when I'll have time to translate this one but I'll see what I can do. I have a friend that would probably really appreciate a translation for this song, too...

However, If anyone else would like to do it, please, don't wait up for me. ^-^;;

Kyasarin
02-07-2009, 06:23 PM
Yes, there are ^^ The voice actors really deliver for it-- but then again, I just really adore two of them by default. Either way, all of them are quite catchy. Would be worth it to find an AMV or something that uses it so you can hear them. (Though, Konishi doesn't really use his deep "Soubi" voice for either of his songs..)

Come to think of it, any and all of those character songs would be highly appreciated as well, and I'd certainly love to add each of them to the adaptation collection.

ArtemisA
02-09-2009, 10:55 PM
What's the site you run?

Rizuchan
02-12-2009, 09:20 AM
I submitted romanizations of Taiyou to Tomo ni, ENTRUST and Itoshii Hito yo to the main site, along with a translation of Taiyou to Tomo ni. I'm working on doing romanizations of the others. I don't know which (if any) more I'll do translations of, but you can feel free to use anything I've done for your site.:D

Kyasarin
02-13-2009, 06:42 PM
Sorry about that, I came down with a cold and didn't feel well enough to check around..

Thank you very much, Rizuchan! I'm already excited to get to work on the adaptation for that song!

Anyway, the site would be Tomorrow (http://tomorrow.emulysianfields.com/). I do a handfull of different things there, but I'm pretty sure the number 1 thing anyone would be interested in would be the adaptation section or the Symphonia section. (I don't expect much traffic in other places, and we're actually pretty shy about the other sections.)

It's not very well known yet, and I can't get advertisement for it on the main site it's hosted on because the owner is kind of... living in a car at the moment. Not to mention I'm still kind of shy about it. It's also not very pretty to look at, but I'm not very handy with HTML in the first place. It works, so I'm not too worried.

Kyasarin
04-04-2009, 04:37 PM
Sorry for the double post, and equally sorry if I sound pushy, but.. the initial request still hasn't been fulfilled ^^; And the con is growing ever-closer, and rehearsal + the time to make the adaptation and video..

I apologize-- if it's just not something anyone wants to do, I'll try to grovel elsewhere with hope.

Rizuchan
04-04-2009, 08:49 PM
I'm really sorry, I didn't even think about it. :eek:
I'm not going to be able to do it, I'm afraid. I looked over the song and there are just too many lines I'm not able to make out, and I don't want to give you an inaccurate translation.

Kyasarin
04-05-2009, 11:01 AM
Ah.. alright. Thank you for trying, then! Aside from the busy mainstream translators like mognet, kiwi and megchan, would you know who else I could ask? I have a last resort, but.. that kind of requires bribing that I'm not even sure will work. :(

Rizuchan
04-05-2009, 09:19 PM
Yeah, I know megchan's backlog is like a year wait... you might have them for next year's convention. :laugh: Sorry, I couldn't resist. I know Atashi (http://atashi.wordpress.com/) does requests, but you should probably ask her if she's backlogged too, because I honestly don't know.

Datenshi
04-05-2009, 09:29 PM
I'll offer a transliteration if that helps, since I can do that fairly quickly. I don't have time for a full translation at this moment but I'll see if I can get back to you on that one if I can.

走れ 思うまま
Hashire Omoumamani
Vocals: 吉野裕行&齋賀みつき
Characters: 目瑤二&目奈津生

遥かな道の その最果てに
夢のような光はあるって!
きっと痛みとは
輝くための証になるんだろう
Haruka na michi no sono saihate ni
Yume no youna hikari ha arutte!
Kitto itami to wa
Kagayaku tame no akashi ni narunndarou

その暗闇で流すナミダ
やがて胸元に芽吹き
渇ききった世界に光を見つけて花を咲かすだろう
当たり障りなく生きて その先に何が見える?
『今』という時は きみのダイヤだよ
走れ 走れ 思うまま
Sono kurayami de nagasu namida
Yagate munamoto ni ibuki
Kawakikitta sekai ni hikari wo mitskete hana wo sakasu darou
Atari sawari naku ikite sono saki ni nani ga mieru?
"Ima" to iu toki ha kimi no daiya dayo
Hashire hashire omoumama ni

もう失くすものはオレらにはない
だからマジに言ってやれるんだ
ひとりきりなんだと Ah 嘆くより
きみだけの空探せ
汚れた街でしおれるなよ
深く負った傷ならば
いつか白い光の一部となって風を吹かすだろう
当たり障りなく生きて その先に何が見える?
もがくことさえも きみのダイヤだよ
走れ 走れ 思うまま
Mou nakusu mono ha orera ni ha nai
Dakara maji ni itte yarerunnda
Hitori kiri nanndato Ah nageku yori
Kimi dake no sora sagase
Yogoreta machi de shioreru na yo
Fukaku otta kizu naraba
Itsuka shiroi hikari no ichibu to natte kaze wo fukasu darou
Atari sawari naku ikite sono saki ni naniga mieru?
Mogaku koto saemo kimi no daiya dayo
Hashire hashire omoumama

So,, yes,,
無我夢中のなかに 生まれて来たわけがある
なぜだ?と言って きみが泣いた日の
答えがみな詰まってる
So.. yes..
Muga muchuu no naka ni umarete kita wake ga aru
Naze da? to itte kimi ga naita hi no
Kotae ga mina tsumatteru

当たり障りなく生きて その先に何が見える?
『今』という時は きみのダイヤだよ
走れ 走れ 思うまま[/quote]
Atari sawari naku ikite sono saki ni naniga mieru?
"Ima" to iu toki ha kimi no daiya dayo
Hashire hashire omou mama ni