PDA

View Full Version : A Tenchi Wall

omicron_15
11-12-2003, 02:55 PM
Man, finaly finished this wall of tsunami, I had to expand the pic from a smaller size, iI hope I got asmutch as the artifacting as I could, well here it is, input is welcome... ;)

omicron_15
11-12-2003, 02:58 PM
Here is the original pic

acamori
11-12-2003, 03:14 PM
her coloring seems to be really wierd, if it's supposed to be that way then don't change it (i haven't seen that show in so long i can't honestly remember) but it just seems odd to me

escaflownemoon
11-12-2003, 06:27 PM
I think you did good extraction here. The bg is awesome. I like it. The colors of the eery effect kind of foreshadows her face which seems to me that she might be sick..but i'm not sure...don't want to jump to any conclusions.

Other than that I think it's great. I think you dont' need the grid but that's just my taste in wallpapers.

diablo111
11-12-2003, 06:55 PM
The bg is original and interesting...but the scan doesn't look very good. I see what you had to work with and you did a good job of it...but sometimes you have to pass on a scan because of quality.

_hades the wicked
11-12-2003, 10:47 PM
The background is nice, but the scan, you should have used another one.
The colors are odd... She doesn't really look like Tsunami oO...
You did a fine job extracting and fixing but.... You know, those lines are too thick... Tsunami's lines shouldn't be as thick... That's more likely of a DB character ^^;;
The font shouldn't be below the scanlines in anypart i'd say... Bring them all up.
That's about it... What I'd change...