PDA

View Full Version : Sakura-Con April 10-12th, 2009

Shini-Gama
02-02-2009, 06:25 PM
Here On The Pacific Coast Of The States..
Anyone Going?
Here's The Link..

http://sakuracon.org/:3

Balance
02-02-2009, 07:41 PM
Yeah, I might.
And it's on April??
I always thought it was around March like it usually is.
Oh well, that's what I get for not checking.
Luckily, I will be old enough to be able to go without any adult supervision.
That always got annoying.

And perhaps I will finally get to meet some of the "popular" members of AF.

Shini-Gama
02-02-2009, 07:50 PM
Yeah I Was Kinda Surprised About That..
lol That's cool.. >_<.. I Still Have To Have A Chaperon <_<..
:3..

drm0ney
02-05-2009, 05:22 PM
63 days 7 hours...
I went last year and am going this year! ^.^ i can't wait.
I'll be cosplaying the whole time.
>.> still dunno what day we're doing the AF meet up... But there should be one that weekend.:unsure:

Inamorata
03-13-2009, 12:41 PM
I'll be going! This will be my first convention too! So I'm pretty excited. :)

Funkgun
03-31-2009, 09:20 PM
Looks to be coming up faaaaast. It'll be fun I hope =O

Teddy2116
03-31-2009, 09:38 PM
Hey do you know any anime con near the east coast or in Florida??

Inamorata
04-05-2009, 10:46 PM
I'll try to make the trip to Seattle from Tacoma on Sunday! Can't wait!!

-April

Akito0o
04-06-2009, 01:09 AM
Girugamesh

Funkgun
04-08-2009, 01:27 AM
I'll try to make the trip to Seattle from Tacoma on Sunday! Can't wait!!

-April

Tacoma is Actually where I live. 38th between Pacific and Portland area, not far from the old fire station on 38th.

Sadly after looking at the weekend, Friday and Saturday are going to be the days I will be going =(

So I hope you all have a good time on Sunday.

The Rebel
04-08-2009, 02:24 PM
Tacoma is Actually where I live. 38th between Pacific and Portland area, not far from the old fire station on 38th.

Sadly after looking at the weekend, Friday and Saturday are going to be the days I will be going =(

So I hope you all have a good time on Sunday.
REALLY! I'm 38th between Pacific and M, lol.
I have been plotting and such for MONTHS. And tomorrow, tomorrow is the big day I head out to Seattle and check into the Crown Plaza and take care of Pre Reg. I am SOOOO looking forward to my second convention. I'm doing all three days. Talk about a pretty penny, lol. It took a year, but I saved up the money for my cosplay, registration, hotel for 3 nights, food, and of course spending cash.
If anyone happens to see Vincent Volaju from the Cowboy Bebop Movie, then you have found me, lol. Course, I also used my AF username for my badge name, lol. I think it might be cool to meet some of my fellow AF members, lol. We should do a AF photo shoot, yes, we should. How can we plot a AF photoshoot on such short notice? Especially when there doesn't seem to be any FREE wifi near the Con or Hotels? Guess I could use Starbucks, lol.

Balance
04-08-2009, 03:38 PM
Oh yeah I forgot to mention...

I have a Skills USA competition that starts tomorrow till Saturday.
I might as well just go by myself on Sunday.
-__-;;

Funkgun
04-09-2009, 12:20 AM
REALLY! I'm 38th between Pacific and M, lol.
I have been plotting and such for MONTHS. And tomorrow, tomorrow is the big day I head out to Seattle and check into the Crown Plaza and take care of Pre Reg. I am SOOOO looking forward to my second convention. I'm doing all three days. Talk about a pretty penny, lol. It took a year, but I saved up the money for my cosplay, registration, hotel for 3 nights, food, and of course spending cash.
If anyone happens to see Vincent Volaju from the Cowboy Bebop Movie, then you have found me, lol. Course, I also used my AF username for my badge name, lol. I think it might be cool to meet some of my fellow AF members, lol. We should do a AF photo shoot, yes, we should. How can we plot a AF photoshoot on such short notice? Especially when there doesn't seem to be any FREE wifi near the Con or Hotels? Guess I could use Starbucks, lol.

Alright not to sound totally freaky I am on F st. I will only tell you on a private PM exactly where. But man we should hook up if you are going. At least for one day... and definitely for one picture shoot.

As for me, I wont be cosplaying, but I always wear a bandanna, and it is normally plaid or tan and made of wool.

The Rebel
04-10-2009, 09:32 PM
Okay folks? So far I have met FunkGun in person here at the con, but no one else. What ever happened to maybe doing a photoshoot for AF? You guys are no fun.

Funkgun
04-12-2009, 03:04 AM
Okay folks? So far I have met FunkGun in person here at the con, but no one else. What ever happened to maybe doing a photoshoot for AF? You guys are no fun.

LOl we were reading the wrong thread man. I feel pretty silly now :'( reading the wrong updates.

check this out --> http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=80009&page=3

Oh well, I hope you all had fun. I sure did. I hope you all did the same. =)

I will post up a pic of us at the con after I get some MUCH needed sleep.