PDA

View Full Version : Question??

Kawairashii hikari
01-30-2009, 03:31 PM
On myspace... how come when I'm trying to reply to a message it won't let me?
Look it's like this:

hey babey..

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Jan 30, 2009 4:09 PM

wassup...?

And then it won't let me type anything because it's supposed to be another potrion on top of the 'hey babey...' part. But it's not. Any help out there??

sa5m
01-30-2009, 03:38 PM
Sorry, I'm not familiar with MySpace. D:

Srk
01-30-2009, 04:21 PM
I believe you have to right-click and press "Select All." You then delete all of it and you type what you want.

Kawairashii hikari
01-30-2009, 06:13 PM
That's ok Jingle... but thanks Srk... I just joined like yesterday unwillingly and didn't know how to work anything. I'll try that next time, something I didn't do. Thanks again.

DOOM!
01-30-2009, 06:22 PM
Press the 'Invite to Commit Suicide' button.

Kawairashii hikari
01-30-2009, 06:30 PM
Oh... I tried it, it didn't work. Not that button... but the select all and delete. It didn't want to delete it...
You say "Invite to Suicide" button but... i'm only planning to have my boyfriend and best friends (people I know) as my friends on there.

DOOM!
01-30-2009, 06:44 PM
Oh... I tried it, it didn't work. Not that button... but the select all and delete. It didn't want to delete it...
You say "Invite to Suicide" button but... i'm only planning to have my boyfriend and best friends (people I know) as my friends on there.
Then what's the point in sharing photos and stupid comments on such a short range of people? Isn't it enough that you can see them everyday, or give them a memory stick with your photos on?

Kawairashii hikari
01-30-2009, 06:48 PM
Trust me, that's exactly my point.
I DON'T want to do it, but they made me a page and forced it on me. So... well whatever. I told them I wouldn't get on it frequently and they said they didn't care, so if that's what it takes for them to stop bothering me about it so be it.
But right now I'm still looking for help with this message situation.

DOOM!
01-30-2009, 06:54 PM
Trust me, that's exactly my point.
I DON'T want to do it, but they made me a page and forced it on me. So... well whatever. I told them I wouldn't get on it frequently and they said they didn't care, so if that's what it takes for them to stop bothering me about it so be it.
But right now I'm still looking for help with this message situation.
How nice, you should repay them by making a bank account and a 10,000$ lawn on their names, as a bill for pissing you off.

haddad287
01-30-2009, 08:55 PM
Welcome to the forum

Kawairashii hikari
01-30-2009, 09:42 PM
I'm not new to the forum, this isn't even the Intro forum it's the Misc forum.

Ωmega
01-30-2009, 09:58 PM
Its because someones trying to phish (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phishing) you. Also, this really should go in your blog, or a message should be sent to the myspace staff.