PDA

View Full Version : The Truth May Be Out On Octuple Mother

Robin Sena
01-30-2009, 10:06 AM
Turns out the mystery woman that gave birth to eight infants, not only used fertility drugs, but lived with her parents and already had six other children beforehand.

DarkMoonPrince
01-30-2009, 10:37 AM
Turns out the mystery woman that gave birth to eight infants, not only used fertility drugs, but lived with her parents and already had six other children beforehand.

would this mean the mother has like- 14 kids? omg, wth is wrong with her to have so many kids. >.< I'm just going to say she's crazy to have a lot of kids.

DOOM!
01-30-2009, 10:40 AM
Simpsons, anyone?

suzumi
01-30-2009, 11:16 AM
You say that like it's a bad thing.

And honestly, does anyone really care?

-akichan-
01-30-2009, 12:01 PM
would this mean the mother has like- 14 kids? omg, wth is wrong with her to have so many kids. >.< I'm just going to say she's crazy to have a lot of kids

I do think that is crazy too. But if I get to know which country, my opinions would be different. If this happened in a developing country, then I would say that because the couple were bored 24 hours long, with no sexual education background to know birth control. xD

Dr. Evil
01-30-2009, 12:07 PM
Its America and she is crazy. In this economy, its near impossible to support a family of four, let alone 14 kids.

-akichan-
01-30-2009, 12:11 PM
Its America and she is crazy. In this economy, its near impossible to support a family of four, let alone 14 kids.

I actually know some people like that. My mom told me that she has a friend that had 2 kids each year, and now she is a mother of 15 kids. She has sex with her husband like...every day. And she is always a pregnant woman whenever my mom sees her, it's like she's pregnant right after her baby turned a month old.

And now at my church, there's a 35 year-old woman who already have 4 kids. She's in America now but she follows the Chinese tradition that if she don't have a baby boy, the husband side parents would look down at her, which motivated her to say that she will have as many kids as possible to have enough baby boys before menopause. When she had her first child, which is a girl, she admitted that she can't take care of her cos she is not a good mother. But now she has 4 kids, and 1 of them is a boy. She also admitted because in America with low income and health insurance, you can go to safeway and get free milk and food until the baby turns 5, so she wants more baby to get more of the American's benefits. The peoples at church has been asking why is she risking to have more baby boys just for a high reputation, and she said she knew nothing about birth control and she is always bored...which makes no sense to me ><;

But yeah, some reasons could be cultural related, or it's because of the lack of entertainment they have in life...Well, I'm not 100% sure why but these are just possibilities I could think of.

wowzabunny
01-30-2009, 12:12 PM
OMW
that alot of babies
alot of nanies

Ωmega
01-30-2009, 12:38 PM
What octuple mother? Theres been a few of them, and some of us dont watch the news o_O

Article?

drm0ney
01-30-2009, 01:07 PM
What octuple mother? Theres been a few of them, and some of us dont watch the news o_O

Article?

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Mother-Of-Octuplets-Is-Ecstatic---All-Eight-Babies-Showing-Improvement-In-Los-Angeles-Hospital/Article/200901415213756?lpos=World_News_First_Home_Article _Teaser_Region_9&lid=ARTICLE_15213756_Mother_Of_Octuplets_Is_Ecstat ic_-_All_Eight_Babies_Showing_Improvement_In_Los_Angel es_Hospital

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7860041.stm

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090130/ap_on_re_us/octuplets

Here ya go ^.^ lil bit of info

Eris
01-30-2009, 01:16 PM
I fail to take interest in these "news." She has committed no crime and is entitled to her privacy.

BDNguyen
01-30-2009, 02:49 PM
I fail to take interest in these "news." She has committed no crime and is entitled to her privacy.

I agree, this is really none of our business. Though I have to admit, 14 children would suck her money dry, especially during this state of economic crisis.

Mango
01-30-2009, 02:57 PM
Misleading title. I was expecting some kind of big illegal scandal.

But wow, that's a lot of kids. Good luck to her.

Robin Sena
01-30-2009, 04:35 PM
But the shocker is she's in her early 30s, and it's believed she had invitro.

Eris
01-30-2009, 04:44 PM
To each and his (or rather, her) own.

Zenni-Kun
01-30-2009, 08:50 PM
well the government pays familes like.....a few hundred bucks per kid, so it could very well be a scheme to make money but seriously......its a huge mistake if you ask me.

Khanxay
01-30-2009, 10:01 PM
I say she be crazy. 14 kids and all of them are 7 or younger?

Haoie
01-31-2009, 02:40 AM
I'd say it was a love-eight relationship.

iGiraffe
01-31-2009, 06:57 AM
Oh yeah, I heard about that woman in the news. In my opinion, it is just crazy to have that many children. I don't know how people like her are able to support such a large family. I can only imagine what it's like to have 14 kids running around screaming all over the place wanting attention. The madness! :o

Srk
01-31-2009, 07:57 AM
Like someone has said before me, you act like that's a bad thing. She has rights, you know. If it's her will to have 14 kids, well, let her have them.

Memento Mori
01-31-2009, 08:32 AM
It really is none of our business.

But, still, 6 kids is a lot in the first place.

However, I doubt she could really control the eight she gave birth to afterwards.

Maybe she didn't actually want 14 kids. But, whatever.

It really is none of our business.

Rubedo, the Crystal Blood
01-31-2009, 08:49 AM

To anyone who has paid attention to gossip, we already knew this lady had six kids in the past.

Kinda obvious she's doing this for attention. It's more than the government who is helping her out. She's getting donations.

sa5m
01-31-2009, 10:33 AM
I think having that many kids is outrageous. >.>
Chances are, if they are a middle class family, each kid will not get the attention and life he/she deserves. I think it's a horrible thing to have so many kids, especially when each one can't be properly cared for. It should be quality, not quantity.

EDIT: This post marks my birth year. :O

-akichan-
01-31-2009, 07:45 PM
especially when each one can't be properly cared for. It should be quality, not quantity.

Yeah I agree with that. Some mothers wants quantity either following their traditions, or wanting higher reputations. I don't exactly know why they are doing that, but I do dislike those that wants so many kids even though they know that they don't know how to raise them properly. For some reason, this kind of thing occurs in Asian families the most.

Khanxay
02-01-2009, 03:11 AM
I'm curious. How does someone pick names for 14 kids? I would think 3 or so would be hard enough to choose meaningful names but gee 14? I'd definitely run out of names after the first 4 kids (if 2 were boys and 2 were girls).

-akichan-
02-01-2009, 03:24 AM
I'm curious. How does someone pick names for 14 kids? I would think 3 or so would be hard enough to choose meaningful names but gee 14? I'd definitely run out of names after the first 4 kids (if 2 were boys and 2 were girls).

Lol, this is one thing that my parents are going through. I'm the oldest, with one little sister and a brother. My mom especially, whenever she calls me over, she tend to call out all my siblings names before mine.

"K...Karen! ..wait R...Ri...Ricky....ah! CARMEN!!!"

Like that...lol...

So I was wondering about that problem too, I wonder if that mother would just call them one, two, three, four...etc XD