PDA

View Full Version : If you could go back in time and change anything,Would you and why?

Ayame_Sohma
01-29-2009, 07:08 PM
If you could go back in time and change something you did or didn't do, Would you and why?

MetalIsEternal
01-29-2009, 07:14 PM
Nah. Mistakes are there to learn from. If you could simply go back and fix all the screw ups you made, what's the point? It's ceases to be life and becomes your own personal playground.
Hahah Alice Cooper. Nice

Robin Sena
01-29-2009, 07:51 PM
I'd save John Lennon and Tsar Nicholas and his family from getting shot by repectively, Mark Chapman and the evil Cheka. Both were unjustly murdered.

BDNguyen
01-29-2009, 07:57 PM
Wouldn't it be a bit dangerous to change history? Some of us might not exist if it happened, I think.

Srk
01-29-2009, 08:04 PM
Eh, I wouldn't change anything, either. I wish I could, but, as someone said before me, mistakes are there to learn from.

JIMBO.
01-29-2009, 08:06 PM
kill Gordon Brown as a kid. then come back and see if it did the trick here.

Zanmato
01-29-2009, 08:07 PM
If i could go back in time and change something it would most likely have to be changing who i brought my latest DVD box set from. It's been 5 days and i'm still waiting for the package. (Brought from Ebay)

Yuuki Kurosu
01-29-2009, 08:24 PM
If I were to change anything, I'd make it a minor thing - don't wanna screw anything up.

I'd change the fact that I began slacking in school.
Grades went kaploop. lol.

Necro'lic Enigma
01-30-2009, 06:39 AM
There are many things that i want to change from my past.....but going back in time and changing things...makes me wanna think that even though i will do that nothing is going to change. People gonna still hate me , cause nothing lasts forever. I think things should go as exactly as they are...

Brandandy
01-30-2009, 08:56 AM
The last day I had with my Dad. I wish I had known that there wouldn't be a tomorrow....
I would have beat my ex in the ground when I had the chance. He ruined my ability to trust anyone :banghead:.

DarkMoonPrince
01-30-2009, 09:12 AM
i'd go back in time and bring some good inventions in the past that hadn't been invented yet, and gain a lot of money. Greedy? yes, but it's fun.

jnLL
01-30-2009, 10:51 AM
Maybe not. I'll just let things be. Some things are just too complicated to be changed. What if you turned back time, and everything you do would drastically change the future? I'd rather accept my past, learn from it, never do the same mistakes again and keep moving forward. Mistakes are a part of a persons life, and that's what keeps us moving. At least that's how I see it.

DOOM!
01-30-2009, 11:42 AM
I'd go back in time to whiz in the primordial soup, and see what happens.

Iceflower
01-30-2009, 01:05 PM
Change something that happened?
Nah...I think I would change nothing at all. Changing what actually can't be changed. Sounds weird.
I think it is better the way how life goes. That's why we have the past, the present and the future. They are periods in life you shouldn't mess with.
It's best as it is.

*Iceflower*

Eris
01-30-2009, 01:19 PM
Been there done that. I'm from the future, and I'm here to prevent humanity's chances of conquering the galaxy in the future, by infiltrating science and sending it off after theories that lead nowhere, setting humanity's scientific advances off several hundred years.

Saikoro
01-30-2009, 05:06 PM
I would go back in time, and buy stock for google. I would buy like 40% of all the stock.

Baka
01-30-2009, 07:37 PM
I would not change anything. I'd be too scared it would cause something really bad.

WIXIE
02-07-2009, 08:35 AM
If it did happen, I will change myself.
What I am now will be reverse from what i will be....
Hmm....I don't understand what I said just now...
Ahahahaha...my english sucks

Kawaii Lolita
02-07-2009, 09:20 AM
Wouldn't it be a bit dangerous to change history? Some of us might not exist if it happened, I think.
This is the exact same thing that i think of!!!!! It's totally DANGEROUS and whose active enough to it anyway.......?

TheDesertFox
02-07-2009, 09:41 AM
Changing history would have far reaching consequnces that no one could forsee and may make things worse than they already are.

kenji174
02-07-2009, 02:01 PM
I wouldve never asked out my ex...very big mistake