PDA

View Full Version : Anime viewing schedules?

Codename_Noir
01-29-2009, 04:23 PM
Apologies if this is in the wrong place, or repeated.

But whenever I scroll down a list of anime's that are all in alphabetical order I sorta think, 'Man their are all these great shows and not enough time to watch em' all'.

How do you view your anime's? Does it happen sponteanously or do you have it planned? Like a schedule?

Mines messed up so I'd like to take some ideas from everyone elses anime schedules!

Thanks in advance. Jordan

RJ169
01-29-2009, 04:55 PM
well i watch at least 3 shows a day, except on the weekend i watch more than that

Diocletian
01-29-2009, 06:20 PM
I watch two episodes a day, somehow and four on the weekend.

Bring Me The Horizon
01-29-2009, 06:24 PM
my anime is planned I always watch Soul Eater and Bleach on thursday and anything else on friday through saturday

Katisaurus
01-30-2009, 03:06 AM
I watch new episodes of things like Naruto, Bleach and Shugo Chara! as they come out online and watch whatever else whenever I feel like it. Not in any particular order, usually.

BestFly
01-30-2009, 12:56 PM
I normally watch new episodes of shows I'm tracking within 24 hours of when they come out. Currently I'm only watching Naruto, Bleach, Clannad After Story, and Pokemon (yes pokemon)

If I start watching a new show that's completed I'll tend to watch 4 episodes a day or more depending on how much time I have.

Mayonnaise-Senpai
01-30-2009, 02:57 PM
Well, depends if there are any animes on OnDemand. They put up new anime every Monday. So it all depends if I have time to watch the shows... or if there is anything to watch. Saturdays on my main days for anime.

Elena
02-17-2009, 01:14 PM
Apologies if this is in the wrong place, or repeated.

But whenever I scroll down a list of anime's that are all in alphabetical order I sorta think, 'Man their are all these great shows and not enough time to watch em' all'.

How do you view your anime's? Does it happen sponteanously or do you have it planned? Like a schedule?

Mines messed up so I'd like to take some ideas from everyone elses anime schedules!

Thanks in advance. Jordan

I don't have a "schedule" per se. Usually at night after work, if I have everything I need to get sorted, done, I'll watch a couple of shows. Sunday afternoons/evenings I set aside for a few more.

Off topic - Codename_Noir; lovely to see another Manx person here... finally! :D

Shion Sonozaki
02-17-2009, 03:14 PM
I watch 1-2 ep. when I get home from school after homework (if it doesn't take the whole night/day!) and days that i'm off I try to see if there are any anime movies in need of watching.

I read manga randomly.

little miss sunshine
02-17-2009, 04:33 PM
Now that I'm still on holidays, I watch as many as possible, maybe 6-8 a day?
Hahaha.
I stick to one anime at a time, unless I'm following them on TV or something.
I prefer to keep my focus on one story at a time, so I plan which to watch first.

Like now I've just finished Monochrome Factor and it's tough to decide if I should watch Nana, D.Gray-man, God (?) Save Our King or School Rumble first.
Hahah.

Sarge Tiegenn
02-19-2009, 09:53 AM
let see if i get a new one (which is at least 1 a week) i watch about 10-26 episodes a night

loveyourfate
02-19-2009, 02:30 PM
First I watched all the really popular stuff that everyone advises you to watch: naruto, one piece, dbz, rurouni kenshin, fate/stay night, shakugan no shana, cowboy bebop, elfen lied, ouran high school host club, etc... In that phase I was watching about 15-20 episodes a day until I got through all the really popular ones.
Now that I've got a good idea of the stuff I like, I search for that genre and watch it ;) + I still watch naruto every friday.
Now, I watch about 2 eps a day, and 2 to eight on the weekends (depending on how good the show is). :D

Zahnhauser
02-20-2009, 04:43 AM
I tend to wait until a series gets finished before watching it, I usually can't watch it as it comes out do to general laziness. When I do watch something, An episode or two a day is about normal for me; granted, I'm usually watching three or four series at any given time, so.....4-8 episodes a day is my usual.

kajikun16
02-20-2009, 10:46 PM
i watch anime in the afternoon two series and two ep for each

Evockzi
02-21-2009, 02:13 AM
All my watching is spur of the moment... Haven't had any spare time to watch any to say the least though >.>....

Generally I just read some Manga on the Bus and Walking around.

Hugo-Kof
02-27-2009, 08:56 PM
After a long day of school and work. I watch Anime every night from like 10.00 PM till 12.00 AM ( I'm so Nocturnal xD) but Sundays, i watch from like 6.00 PM till 10.00 or eleven PM, it mostly depends if i have something to watch

Orta Honehone
03-11-2009, 02:51 AM
I usually try to watch at least a couple of episodes a day (have to make sure I always have new DVDs waiting for me), then its on my rare days off that I might marathon a whole series (If my friends are away of course)