PDA

View Full Version : Turn A Gundam: Earth Light/moonlight Butterfly-rpg

Ayumi
11-11-2003, 03:02 PM
*Game Manager - SGI*

Quick Synopsis:
The War that occurred between the Diana Counter and the Earth Militia in Correct Century 2345 is still in it’s infancy. Set in the nation of Eurasia (Which consist of the nations of eastern Europe, the former Soviet Union, and all of Asia up to Japan). This RPG will focus to tell the story of the development of the Eastern Militia, an alliance of various Militias united in fighting off the Moonrace who have colonised Euraisa.

Storyline for those unfamiliar with Turn A Gundam and the Correct Centrury
Turn A Gundam told the story of the conflict between the Earth Militia and the Diana Counter. The Diana Counter were an army sent from the moon, which was colonised a long long time ago after a war known as the “Dark Ages” which occurred thousands of years ago. After this Dark war the earth was wiped out and humanity was forced to rebuild society from scratch.

However in Correct Century 2340 various secret landings occurred as moonrace was assimilated into society. And later, in CC 2345, the main fleet of Diana Counter landed, as a battle for earth society began. However, the series Turn A Gundam only focused on the battles of the western portion of earth. Now the battles for the east shall be chronicled.

Setting:
Correct Century 2345, this timeline has rarely been treaded by Gundam RPG’s, which tend to go to Universal Century and After Colony. The technological level would be equivalent to that of the Industrial Revolution, of the Early 20th Century (Around World War I). Mobile Suits have recently been discovered in Archaeological Dig’s and are being acquired by the various Militias as their elite weapons.

Possible Roles for Players:
Players may be militia members, fighting with one of the many militia factions. As alliances are formed the players will grow in their interactions. They could also be civilians whose lives are turned upside down as their homelands begin stepping closer and closer to war with an almost alien enemy.

Even more ironic, players may choose to be one of the many moonrace who were sent to earth to investigate the probability of colonisation, and have over the months or even years, assimilated into traditional society. Having forgot of their origins, are now unsure about this war, whether to fight for Queen Diana Soreli as a member of Diana Counter or with the Earth Militia trying to protect your newfound life.

Remember, humans and moonrace are the same, people will have various feelings regarding the apearence of Moonrace. And you can effectively play anybody. Just so long as you are in character.

Playing Style:
Occasionally I my post what I classify as “global news” this post will be presented as a small article usually a paragraph long, these sorts of posts may represent movements of the various factions, or the announcement of a newfound alliance between leaders or militia. These posts will be announced as global news. The effects of these to characters may set flavour or completely turn the tide of gaming style, depending on each player’s characters.

Apart from this it is a traditional bbs style rpg.

Factions:

Diana Counter
Leader: Queen Diana Soreli
Diana Counter is the military wing of the Moonrace. Having lived on the moon since the Dark Ages, the Moonrace have been sending people from the moon down to earth to investigate the possibility of reclaiming some of their homeland on the earth. Having now landed, they have begun diplomatic relations to try and reclaim various lands on earth. Of course rumours are that these are merely diversions as they begin bringing resources down to the Earth.

Toyotomi Militia
Founder: Hiroshi Toyotomi
Nations Represented: Japan
Toyotomi Militia was formed by a rich landowner who’s town was ravaged by the first landings of the eastern forces of Diana Counter. Having heard rumour of Mobile Suits buried in certain areas, he has begun uncovering many mobile suits. Toyotomi Militia is one of the “big two” of the eastern Militia, and although diplomatic relations between this and the Mikhail Militia have been opened, nothing concrete has been completed.

Mikhail Militia
Founder: Grosky Tschavokich
Nations Represented: Russia
Grosky was the mayor of another town ravaged by the initial landings of Diana Counter. Having lost his position of power he formed a militia made of angry peasants and landowners. Pooling various resources, Mikhail Militia is one of the richest of the militia. Rather than digging up various mobile suits, they have been able to purchase them in exchange for minerals and food. This is the second of the “big two” eastern militia.

SGI
11-11-2003, 03:11 PM
Okay thanks very much to Ayu-chan for posting this for me, since mean board won't let me post it. So everyone interested post your character and we'll sort everything out.

Deadscyte
01-20-2004, 12:11 PM
Looks like a very cool game, never heard of it.
But i'm sure i'll check it out

leooew
04-02-2004, 02:55 PM
can i be in im very interested in this if i can i would like to protect earth

can my person be like the zone of the enders main robot (A.I included)

please:-) :ph34r: :D B)

leooew
04-05-2004, 02:06 PM
mack shure you emale me when this one starts im really ready to start an rpg

Lyra
04-21-2004, 04:21 PM
Can I be in and if so I want to be someone Evil Waaahaaaa*cough*haaaa

oOoKenshinoOo
04-21-2004, 10:19 PM
I can do the evil laugh now. WOOT! However, are their guide-lines, or are they really that loose? Is there a character format we have to make and what not? Do we have to make up the past? Is there a specific way we have to make the characters? If someone could answer these, i'd be greatly appreciated. I can't type right now, so back to reading XP

Lyra
04-22-2004, 05:25 PM
Can I be..... *drum Roll*

Diana Counter
Leader: Queen Diana Soreli
Diana Counter is the military wing of the Moonrace. Having lived on the moon since the
Dark Ages, the Moonrace have been sending people from the moon down to earth to i
nvestigate the possibility of reclaiming some of their homeland on the earth. Having
now landed, they have begun diplomatic relations to try and reclaim various lands on
earth. Of course rumours are that these are merely diversions as they begin bringing
resources down to the Earth.

leooew
04-23-2004, 01:02 PM
no one ever gave me a reply to my question
can i be the frame from zone of the enders game
of anime?? B)

Dragonwolf
06-03-2004, 07:31 PM
Can I be custom heavy arms?

Tora_No_Unmei
06-04-2004, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by Dragonwolf@Jun 3 2004, 07:31 PM
Can I be custom heavy arms?
This is Turn A Gundam. Not Gundam Wing. Turn A Gundam is different. SGI will probably say no but I can't say it for him.

wing 7
07-21-2004, 10:05 PM
:wub: gundam z is that a seqeul to g gundam i wonder theres so many gundam sereis how are we supossed to keep up bring them all over any way in my opinnion gundamwing is the best if anyone thinks so post it .

SGI
07-27-2004, 07:34 PM
There are no sequls to G Gundam, the only gundam series to have sequls are the original UC Timeline (Gundam, Z Gundam, Gundam ZZ, Chars Counterattack, F91, Victory), The AC Timeline (Wing,Endless Waltz) and now the CE Timeline (Seed, Seed Destiny)

~*angel*~
08-04-2004, 08:31 PM
i love gundum wing

blue the wolf
10-10-2004, 04:09 PM
http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/battlecry[1].gif

the sun the moon is all but you what well you do well you run or well you die what well vash do do all men are good or men like to kill well men do well i do not no but the moon well come for you. the

from blue the wolf

RED MOON XDXDXD X_X

Tulca
11-27-2004, 01:50 AM
Sounds cool i might join if u allow custom characters.

http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/mono1.gif

wing 7
12-05-2004, 12:44 AM
id like to join if you tellm e what to post for a character thats part of it you have to tell us wghat to put.

Trick
12-10-2004, 10:53 PM
i just wanna kno where i sign up at.. i think it would be fun