PDA

View Full Version : Cowboy Bebop Wallpaper

souichi tsujii
11-11-2003, 11:05 AM
I just made this...I can't tell whether it's good or not.

acamori
11-11-2003, 11:34 AM
it seems like it's missing something in the bg. also i think the little yelow smiley thingies should be toned down a little since they distract from the focus (though not too baddly). and the pic of ed really needs to be cleaned up..other than that it's not bad

K6576
11-11-2003, 06:33 PM
Hmm, that's actually one of the better pics of Ed that I've seen, though it needs some redrawing due to the quality... I like the smileys, I would personally consider purposefully pixelizing them a bit more (mosaic filter in PS), to soften them up a bit, and make the background a bit darker... a bit of work and that could be a rather nice wallpaper. Have at it.

escaflownemoon
11-11-2003, 06:44 PM
I like the smilies but they are too sharp and i'm sure that you want ppl to focus on the character than the smilies so as said before tone it down. The girl is a little off colored...maybe the quality is not as good...repaint it maybe? up to you.

diablo111
11-11-2003, 07:03 PM
I would also say, lose the smilies...just touch the scan up a little and you're set! Nice job so far ^_^

phantasmagoria
11-11-2003, 10:29 PM
Hmmm, I don't really have anything to say that hasn't been said already. I like the idea, it shows Ed's personality pretty well. The smilies are a little too sharp though, Ed looks alright to me, but that's your call I guess.

kadaan
11-12-2003, 01:22 AM
The "Posterize" filter works wonders for smoothing out images like that. Try it :).