PDA

View Full Version : How's It Done?

Naota
11-10-2003, 12:51 AM
Ok, I wanted to know how Wallpapers are done! I wanna know if there is a special program some of you use or what. I love some Wallpapers some of you guys made; They are gorgeous. I always wanted to learn how to make wallpapers (anime ones in particular) but I never know what steps I should take.

Any little or Big help would be appreciated....if you don't wanna help me, then that's fine too but that just wouldn't be cool right?

............oops I just realized that there was a help section....*gets tomatoes thrown at him*....yeah you can be mean now.

MistressPookyChan
11-10-2003, 12:58 AM
Welcome to the wonderful world of wallpapering. ^-^

first, get your hands on a nice paint program that is easy for you to use. Many here use Adobe Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro. Then, play around with it for a bit! Check out this thread (http://www.animeglobe.com/ubb/index.php?showtopic=260) for a listing of some tutorials. If there is something you see in a wallpaper that you like, try asking the artist how they did it. Most of them are really nice about it and willing to help.

I hope that helps! Never be afraid to ask a question, and don't be so pessimistic! If you whine that no one will want to help you, no one will. ^-^;

Naota
11-10-2003, 01:04 AM
Wow! :) Thanks Pooky! I'm going to do that right away! Thanks!