PDA

View Full Version : What kind of things makes you mad?

Lord of Death
01-18-2009, 03:54 PM
For me it would be lying to me, instead of telling me up front about it.:cool:

Eris
01-18-2009, 03:55 PM
Nothing really. My mood is extremely stable. You'd probably have to stab me in the face and set me on fire before I get mad.

Miss Moonlight
01-18-2009, 04:51 PM
Lying
Rudeness
Ungreatfulness
underhandedness
laziness
selfishness
sneakiness
when someone is condending, berating, or demeaning
when someone who is mean and/or cruel for no reason

and much more, although that's it for now

twilight_angel_luver
01-18-2009, 06:55 PM
i hate when friends lie. it gets me so mad.

Khanxay
01-18-2009, 07:10 PM
Life in general.

JIMBO.
01-18-2009, 07:12 PM
things that make me mad go hand in hand with most of the things I hate.

VampireSlayerD
01-18-2009, 07:14 PM
Some one stole my avi im cool now.
What makes me mad.
Well Hackers who dont know what there doing
If they hack you they ****up your computer
More then they ment to, I know Because I tought my
Cousin how to hack and he messed up his comp,
bad.:p

vixen_wolf
01-18-2009, 08:36 PM
stupid cheerleades
people who anoyy me, and steal my waffles
people who steal art
people who hit dogs.....

.Miki~
01-18-2009, 09:34 PM
backstabbers
stealing
moneh moochers

Robin Sena
01-18-2009, 09:38 PM
Cyberbullies.

Ai no nai
01-18-2009, 09:41 PM
For me probably
People who hit or harm girls
guidos(they give real Italians like me a bad name and false stereotype)
people who take advantage of others

RayCaptain
01-18-2009, 10:19 PM
alooooooooooot of things *pulls out list*

my brother (hyperactive brat)
my half-sister (thief, liar, all around back-stabbing criminal)
my mother (could she please stop finding drunks for boyfriends?)
my grandmother (well her inability to do anything properly)
my grandpa (conspiricy should be his middle name)
When someone looks down on my religion
When people start crap when I'm having a nice day
When people start crap when I'm having a BAD day
hypocrits (oh how I loath them)
outrageously pro-abortionist
thoughts of 9/11 (yes I know it's been a while but I'm on a roll right now)
crooked cops
new refs who don't know the rules to the sport
losing
bad losers
Pro-Nazi things
people who can't take jokes
people who put words into my mouth
people who don't listen to what I have to say
When the Florida Gators lose
When people put down the troops
...I'm done for now...

ichimoku_fanboy
01-18-2009, 10:46 PM
there's a long list for me, but the biggest one is when someone won't shut up during a movie or tv in general...

the second is christian freaks, like the kinds that push religion continously...
(go atheists!!)

Eikoseisui
01-18-2009, 11:01 PM
When people don't call me back like they promise they would continuously
When the phone rings constantly
When my aunt and uncle come over all the time asking for money
Liars
Backstabbers
Religious extremists
People who insult my interests
Clingy people
People who take advantage of others, especially in their most vulnerable moments
Animal abuse
Being ignored

Han
01-19-2009, 12:26 AM
Cyberbullies.
haha, I'll second that.

Whenever we're out of cheese, I tend to become a bit cranky.

Oh, and the remake of Oldboy really grinds my gear.

MoroDashi
01-19-2009, 12:50 AM
-High School Musical.
-Camp Rock.
-Any other stupid muscial show like those.
-Spammers.
-Boring-ness..
-People who ask unnessesary questions, that they could answer if they thought about.
And much more, but I think because it's hot. ( : P )
Now, this thread is making me mad because it reminds me of the things I hate.

-akichan-
01-19-2009, 01:08 AM
Religious extremists

Yep, that's how my mom is...and she is causing a lot of family conflicts because of that.

-peoples that think they know everything, and others doesn't.
-The people eople quote others' posts and say useless things.
-girls that think they are cute, and fakely make cute faces to attract people...but they aren't attractive!
-fobs
-fakers
-racists
-cultural conflict
-religious conflict
-ignorants
-immature people who can't accept different opinions.
-people sagging
-tight tight jeans(guys)
-people who are always sensitive to some certain topics. Ex: politics or religious related topics.

/Aifa|
01-19-2009, 06:25 AM
I think the smaller the list of things that annoy you the better it is. If you have a lot of specific things in your life which you are unhappy with it would probably mean you dwell on a lot of unhappy things. Perhaps then you might need to let go of unhappy feelings or forgive. I probably get as mad as anyone here but anything can make me mad. After it makes me mad, i try to accept it and then let it go. I think hate is a very heavy burden to carry around and it can make you an unpleasant person.

Cancre
01-19-2009, 06:47 AM
activists - they're just so persistent
people with unfounded prejeduces
people who always think they're right
racists
sexists
shovenists - only the extreme ones
femminists - only the extreme ones
people who do things other than eating popcorn and watching the movie - when your in a movie theatre
people who think they get to decide whats right and whats wrong
people who over think everything
this list could go on for ever but it ends
here

Eris
01-19-2009, 06:58 AM
Cyberbullies.

Are they related to cybermen (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cybermen)? Specifically, do they have "handlebars" on their heads?

lightrula
01-19-2009, 08:48 PM
-people who try and force their religion on me
-people who discriminate for no real reason
-when i order a BigMac and i get a Cheese Burger
-when people assume that Australia has kangaroos everywhere

October.
01-20-2009, 05:17 AM
many things make me mad..i'm very short-tempered..
lies, unnecessary scolding, things that don't go the way i like.
if i'm in a very bad mood..i'll snap but that is getting better now and if i'm in a good mood, i'll just sigh, roll me eyes then just go on again..
so it depends on my energy and mood

Mavericker
01-20-2009, 06:39 AM
When people won't call you by the name you want to be called by.

-akichan-
01-20-2009, 09:54 AM
I think the smaller the list of things that annoy you the better it is. If you have a lot of specific things in your life which you are unhappy with it would probably mean you dwell on a lot of unhappy things. Perhaps then you might need to let go of unhappy feelings or forgive. I probably get as mad as anyone here but anything can make me mad. After it makes me mad, i try to accept it and then let it go. I think hate is a very heavy burden to carry around and it can make you an unpleasant person.

That's true, the smaller the list is the better it is. It's true that pretty much anything can make us mad, and obviously not any of us can list EVERYTHING that can make us mad.

Balance
01-20-2009, 10:15 AM
When people won't call you by the name you want to be called by.
Your fault.

That's true, the smaller the list is the better it is. It's true that pretty much anything can make us mad, and obviously not any of us can list EVERYTHING that can make us mad.
That is true, and I believe that if we can do our best to lower our list of things that make us mad...
We can better ourselves and become good people.
Of course, I have to start working on that...

Diocletian
01-20-2009, 05:57 PM
Nothing. It takes a normal person/object/thought an average of three years to get me mad.

Or maybe there is one. My teachers crying over Obama being sworn in. At that point I burst into flames and felt like removing my teachers manhood.

daft
01-20-2009, 11:44 PM
My endless habit to procrastinate things, elitists, and the lack of untiy in our world (I wish world leaders would recognize each other as members of humanity already, and stop being so selfish).

iGiraffe
01-21-2009, 04:45 AM
Things that make me mad...
~Annoying people
~Stares people give you when your just minding your own beeswax
~super prep girly-girls who say things like "omgawd" all the time

There are more things, but depending on my mood, I'm either mad at lots of things or barely mad at anything at all.

.fnhvmnvmv
01-21-2009, 06:10 AM
-peoples that think they know everything, and others doesn't.
-girls that think they are cute, and fakely make cute faces to attract people...but they aren't attractive!
-fobs
-fakers
-racists
-ignorants
-immature people who can't accept different opinions.
-tight tight jeans(guys)

~Same here...I cutted somethings out, cause they weren't that much annonying to me.
And my family makes me mad.

Zanmato
01-21-2009, 06:24 AM
Hmm what ticks me off....

How about people who think they can stab you in the back after trusting them for so long, and having them turn around and wanting me to forgive them so damn easily!.....

Khanxay
01-21-2009, 09:43 AM

Hi -akichan-, my name is Khanxay. What's your name?

lololz

Infinita
01-21-2009, 10:33 AM
I am somewhat of a tolerant person but when I have my off days....massacres can happen. LOL jk. Things that get me worked up are:\
-Hypocrites
-Liars
-People who blame you for their position in life
-Backstabbers
-Desperate girls
-Ignorant people

sailormoon21
01-21-2009, 11:57 AM
the one thing that makes me mad is havine g someone of your onw but telling another guy that you like them even thought their engaged. also for the guy to think that the girl will not find out abouit.

Tetsanosuke
01-21-2009, 12:24 PM
I am somewhat of a tolerant person but when I have my off days....massacres can happen. LOL jk. Things that get me worked up are:\
-Hypocrites
-Liars
-People who blame you for their position in life
-Backstabbers
-Desperate girls
-Ignorant people

I'd like to point out that, to some degree every one is a hypocrite. This is because there are so many views on things like 'right and wrong' that, things are easily looked down upon even if they are closely related to other things (All of which, might just be from a separate origin or something).

As for things that make me mad, depending on the situation here are a few things:

Ambiguity: I don't like it when things that should be clear, aren't. Whether it's of/because someone (is) lieing or keeping things from me that would all but help in general or some sort of inability to receive information about what's in question. Though, when it comes to lesser situations, a good mystery can be fun to solve.

Rape/Uncontrolled desired: Makes humanity look bad. Not every one rapes others, of course, but in the norm every human has desires to a degree. Whether or not they sate them in a fashion considered 'right' is where they stay questionable. For instance, I don't believe in sex for just sex, to me it must be with the person you've chosen to be with and not just some corner-store back-ally hooker or something.

The human desire for sexual intercourse makes this an all-time endless battle between what my body wants and what I want for my life- just as well fighting against what I believe. Rape is just |Insert a long amount of disgraceful and obscene words to describe my opinion on rape.|

Hypocrisy: YES! I stated earlier that everyone is a hypocrite to some degree, big or small, tiny to diminutive and even fine (DnD refference), but that doesn't mean it's something I take as a bowl of ice cream. I Just don't like it, and it ties into my own conundrums within my life.

Truth-Knowledge: It's not exactly these things themselves that get me mad, but how they are so separate. I'm probably not being specific enough.. So let me try and say it this way. According to Metaphysics, the reality we 'exist' in could 'possibly' be an illusion. Taking that into acount, it seems so critical that you should have faith in either Science or Theology. But really, can we find the ultimate truth? It just seemed like a big blender to me, adding to the chaos that humanity seems to innately have inside them.

And my last example:

The Chaos of Humanity: As much of a blessing as being self aware is, and how far it can take us, it seems fairly obvious that if we weren't on this planet 'Order' would reign. The Food Chains would run smothly, no pollution, Lions would have their prides and heirarchy (for one example). Humanity has seemed to bring a new sort of color to the world's keliedoscope, if you know what I mean.

We get so far as to argue with each other over the clothes we wear or even the way we do things. It's kind of hard to explain what I see, all I know is that it repulses me, and drives me to go against the norm.. Hence why so many people that know me see me as an upright, responsible and wise fellow. At the very least it seems like that, I've probably still havea long way to go before I can make this expression of mine concrete, but in either case it still stands.

< Philosophical-sort of rant. >

.Lovebeat
01-21-2009, 12:29 PM
People's bad attitudes. At least if it affects me.

kenji174
02-07-2009, 02:21 PM
Life, liars, dishonesty, ridiculous suspicions against me, Love

-akichan-
02-07-2009, 05:17 PM
Hi -akichan-, my name is Khanxay. What's your name?

lololz

Oh geez...Why wouldn't I fall in love with you?! xD Gosh I love you! <3

Hanamaru Kunikida
02-07-2009, 05:33 PM
Annoying fangirls.

Acnologia
02-07-2009, 05:36 PM
Screaming/little teenage girls that can't stop giggling. Just sounds so annoying.

blueangel06661
02-08-2009, 12:02 PM
When you tell someone no to a question. They ask it again but change one word and ask again.

For example:

Do you want something to eat?: No...
Do you want chicken: ....No
Do you want to stop at that gas station and get you something? : ..NO!
How about walmart: No already!!!
Are you sure?: .....................................

^^^ Has actually happened. They didn't want anything because I offered to stop if they did.. But if I say I don't want it, then I don't. I was driving I'd pull over and get what I wanted if I wanted it. >.>

And people who yell on the bus at 6 in the morning to the person sitting next to them. Not mad yell. But talking really loudly about their personal problems. >.> Talk quietly if you want to talk that early. It's not like your struggling to get your voice heard over the rest. The bus is silent other than your annoying voice talking.

Dr. Hax
02-08-2009, 01:35 PM
Those times when there is nothing interesting to rant about or when you do have a rant but it doesn't produce as good of an impact as you want it to. (Strike at the weak point for massive damage)

Eris
02-08-2009, 03:03 PM
Truth-Knowledge: It's not exactly these things themselves that get me mad, but how they are so separate. I'm probably not being specific enough.. So let me try and say it this way. According to Metaphysics, the reality we 'exist' in could 'possibly' be an illusion. Taking that into acount, it seems so critical that you should have faith in either Science or Theology. But really, can we find the ultimate truth? It just seemed like a big blender to me, adding to the chaos that humanity seems to innately have inside them.

It's important to keep in mind the explicit goal of science: To find a natural explanation for physical phenomena. Which is not the same as finding "the truth." Science, by it's very design, overlooks any divine explanations.

estrago1
02-08-2009, 03:07 PM
People who go on and on about how religion is the best and science is bull.
People who think they can get respect just because they are in high authority. (My new bio teacher is like this. She likes to do a lot of assuming and says things like "I respect you so you should respect me." Well I say B.S. to that.)
People who talk to you like you are in 1st grade (Same bio teacher does this. Talks to us like we don't understand anything.)

TheDesertFox
02-08-2009, 03:26 PM
I hate guys that hit girls and people who think they are better than everyone else.

Kanjoudakai_Ira
02-08-2009, 03:34 PM
-> Hypocrits
->religious extremists
->missionaries
-> misogynists
->people that always think they are right
->corruption
->human stupidity
->woman abuse
->animal abuse
->human greed
->bragging

zorarock
02-08-2009, 03:38 PM
Religion
People with no personality of their own
Stereotypical teenagers
Nintendo Haters
Bullies
People with no imagination
people who kill
Bad ad lib
horrible child actors
PEOPLE
My computers low disk space
HAVING TO MOVE AGAIN
Reality TV
people with no consideration for others
Innocent people getting hurt during a crime

loveyourfate
02-08-2009, 03:39 PM
Two things make me mad, the first is stress, pressure. I absolutely cannot handle it...

The other is when I'm debating (any subject for that matter) and I get an answer that's not really thought about. Just the quick, hasty opinion of which the person isn't really sure himself (whether the person is smart or not I don't care, I just want an opinion that's been seriously considered) Makes me absolutely furious, to the point of just leaving the room (kind of annoying when you're in the classroom).

KazuYuki
02-08-2009, 04:32 PM
what i really makes me mad is annoying people and also stupid people who thinks that they are higher and above everybody else, the go around with this all high- and- almighty- look. it made me mad writing this. lol

SigmaSD
02-08-2009, 06:00 PM
I hate people who take their life for granted and worry about the little things in life.

And I hate people that hurt others for their own amusement.

Anime Forum
02-08-2009, 06:11 PM
I hate a few things, but what I truly hate is.

~ Stuck up people, damn those kind of people.

~ I also hate bullies that bully someone every single day. That is a great annoyance and how would they feel if they were in the person bullied position.

Nanuq
02-08-2009, 06:14 PM
Omgosh. Uhm probably:

- people who lie
- people who pretend to be something they're not
- annoying people
- people who know i'm mad and keep asking if i'm mad.
- people who insult for fun

WIXIE
02-08-2009, 06:18 PM
Tons of homework in a day until no chance of holiday

Bring Me The Horizon
02-08-2009, 06:25 PM
-backstabbers
-Telemarketers
-Goldfish
-curious George
-Mississippi
-French Stewart
-The food network channel
-Al Roker
-Chuck Norris
-Biology Teachers
ohhh i could go on and on

John Watson
02-08-2009, 06:28 PM
It takes just a little bit to get me angry. >>; Liiiiike~

-Just plain being rude for no good reason at all
-My sister
-My little brother(When he's annoying me)
-Not getting my way
-Homework
-Projects
-Tangled wires or cables

OH ALOT of things get my blood boiling OKAY?! <-- See?! Dx

Dr. Hax
02-08-2009, 10:00 PM
I hate guys that hit girls and people who think they are better than everyone else.

At work, my students and I have to spar each other regardless of gender. If I hit a girl when sparring her while knowing that it's my job, would that make me a bad person? That is what I shall question.

I have a feeling that a lot of the content in these posts are hinting at me. Whether they are or are not, it's no skin off my back.

Kawairashii hikari
02-08-2009, 10:20 PM
When people talk about someone that I care about, whether it be family or friends...
When people suck up to other people...
When people don't stand up for themselves or something they care deeply about...
Ladies who stay with guys that beat them...
People who lie, that are fake, people who don't keep promises, concieted, boastful...
People who don't respect other's opinions and try to force their own down someone's throat...

I know I have more but that's it for now...

CrimsonMoon
02-08-2009, 10:32 PM
I get especially irritated if people asked me, "are you angry?". It backfires and I'm even angrier than before. Put that, plus liars and backstabbers. I try to avoid dealing with them though.

Brandandy
02-09-2009, 03:38 AM
Liars
Stupid Girls
Conceited people
When I can't sleep
Waiting in line
Being accused or talked down to
Paper work :banghead:

FaeryTaleAngel
02-09-2009, 03:45 AM
Actually it takes quite a bit to make me angry, or "mad" in this case. I am usually a pretty patient (as a saint), and a calm individual. I am usually pretty easy-going and as I stated above, calm and patient in any type of situation (most likely due to the fact that I am thinking all the bloody time, but eh, that is just something that simply cannot be helped with me).

But, if I do get angry at another individual, I will let them know. I usually talk to people when I have a problem with something to see if we could work something out, and if not, teh, whatever, I know not to waste my time with something like that anymore.

So it does, in fact, take quite a bit to make me angry or frustrated, but when I do become so, I will most likely talk it out with the person, and hope for the best. If it does not go well, well... All I can say is stand downwind from the fire that will break lose and reek its never-ending havoc on this planet. Mwuhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Anywho, just kidding with that last bit there with the evil menacing laughter. All the rest is pretty much accurate though. Heh... And I have once again written more then I should have. Arriverderci for the time being.

~FaeryTaleAngel

Petrol Gas
02-09-2009, 05:38 AM
The internet usually bothers me.

Cereal
02-09-2009, 07:12 AM
the anime that i just finished called school days that just about drove me to the brink of insanity, when someone mentioned to me it was a romance, they lied. honestly i feel like I'm going to throw up now.

it was utterly horrible, :( i cried from episode 4 to 12...
next time you refer me to something please, i want a happy ending not a psychopathic one. :'(

Inferno Alchemist
02-09-2009, 10:04 AM
Nagging. It is probably the only thing that will ever piss me off. I only need to be told ONCE to do something, not 50 times.

Baka
02-09-2009, 05:49 PM
I get mad when:
I misplace my things
my Kool-aid gels spilled
I leave something at home that I really needed to have with me, (money)

Dr. Hax
02-09-2009, 09:46 PM
The internet usually bothers me.

See sig? Maybe it helps describe this better?

The fact that some people feel certain anime characters are sexy bothers me...that, and people who brag about their girlfriends/boyfriends. It's sad how they need to inflate their egos by talking about them a lot.

Valentine's Day makes me very angry. The only thing preventing me from releasing my hate on couples and relationships is the fact that a massacre occurred during the Prohibition era on this day. Read if curious. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Valentine's_Day_Massacre)

TheDesertFox
02-09-2009, 09:56 PM
At work, my students and I have to spar each other regardless of gender. If I hit a girl when sparring her while knowing that it's my job, would that make me a bad person? That is what I shall question.

I have a feeling that a lot of the content in these posts are hinting at me. Whether they are or are not, it's no skin off my back.

No thats sparing and thats ok, I'm talking about guys who hit girls out of anger or who are just abusive.

Zenni-Kun
02-09-2009, 09:59 PM
things that make me mad:
-When my computer gives me a string of numbers and error messeges that basically means F-you in English.
-When i burn my cookies
-Anime haters
-the ROTC
-Buying unuseable computer parts
-Hackers
-Slow computers
-people who ask me if i'm ok when i clearly am not!
-people who try to push computer parts on me that i have no use for.

zorarock
02-10-2009, 08:33 AM
The fact that some people feel certain anime characters are sexy bothers me...that, and people who brag about their girlfriends/boyfriends. It's sad how they need to inflate their egos by talking about them a lot.

Valentine's Day makes me very angry. The only thing preventing me from releasing my hate on couples and relationships is the fact that a massacre occurred during the Prohibition era on this day. Read if curious. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Valentine%27s_Day_Massacre) I agree

-the ROTC
ya I agree especially when they march HA!

zorarock
02-10-2009, 08:34 AM
-the ROTC
ya I agree especially when they march HA! (sory didn't mean to double post)

jnLL
02-10-2009, 08:54 AM
Whenever some of my stupid groupmates won't even bother helping me with school work, therefore leaving me all alone to do all the work (which happens most of the time).
People who tell me everything (I mean absolutely everything) that happens with their lives.

Sh0u
02-10-2009, 09:00 AM
My Dad, >.>
and depending on my mood, people who are loud/make noise I.e whistling Eating with their mouth open, talking with the volume of a microphone, ect.

yilin
02-11-2009, 02:01 AM
If someone hurt my friends and family! >.<

Ramona Flowers
02-11-2009, 08:48 AM
Big mouths
Never keeping a promise
Selfish-ness
Beating around the bush
Jealousy
Puppy kickers/my room mates
My mother

Rosedoll
02-12-2009, 03:34 PM
Just some pet peeves of mine:

- Dishonesty is a big one for me.
- Inconsistent personalities. (eg. having a person act one way, and then a completely different way the next. You don't know what to expect, how you should act, and so you end up walking on eggshells. I've known people like this and it just messes with your head, really.)
- Being unjustly rebuked/scolded.
- Really loud eaters.
- Being called in to work on my days off.
- Parents who let their kids scream and yell in public places and do nothing about it.
- Hot weather.
- People who are cynical about absolutely everything.
- Those who whine and cry on a regular basis, yet get aggravated when you try to help them. (..??!)

Srk
02-16-2009, 08:31 PM
Almost everything makes me mad. Saying the wrong thing to me, such as saying that my shirt looks bad, will piss me off.

Kalila Chan
02-21-2009, 07:13 PM
Lying
Being used
Bullying
Anything else that may hurt my feelings