PDA

View Full Version : Dance Of The Relics (sign Ups)

Ayumi
11-09-2003, 07:23 AM
Post your characters here....
Most of anything can be played as a character... Try a Human or and elf... Create your own Kind in it's race to rebuild the Shrine of last remembrance! (PM me if you need help or aren't sure)

Mylise
11-09-2003, 11:10 AM
okay I am Mylise pleased to meet you all I will make a char as soon as I can I promise :wub:

Troggard
11-09-2003, 07:27 PM
What's the setting? What's the plot? What's going on?

Oh well. . . I suppose I should make a character anyway. Tell me if this is what you're looking for:

Name: Alten DeVir
Race: Elf
Bio: Alten DeVir was born in the northern forests of Mirkwood. He was trained in the ways of the archer, and served for many years as the defender of the elven realm, eventually becomming the land's most revered sniper. After proving his military worth, and his loyalty to his land, King Hasek charged him with the most sacred task: retreiving the last remaining artifacts of the Shrine of Last Rememberance, known to them as the Shrine of the Ancients, which will give his people the ancient knowledge or war and protect them from the ferocious Orks of Kaslahar.

Ayumi
11-09-2003, 08:20 PM
The setting is negotiable and the plot and or "what is going on" is pretty obvious if you read the description in the neighboring thread.

Lord Kanti
11-17-2003, 11:06 AM
Name: Koji
Race: Half-elf
Appearance: Medium length red hair, falling down to his shoulders. Dark red eyes, burning with intensity. Wears a long black cloak. He is recognized by his eyes and also a weird marking etched onto his right hand. He stands at about 6'1" and weighs about 175.
Bio: Koji was raised harshly, his father disappearing when he was 5 and his mother, whom he received his elven heritage from, dying soon after that, left alone to live in a northern town, surviving off of what he could get his hands on. At the young age of 12, Koji received his first weapon, a specially crafted knife, and began learning to use this weapon. As the years went by, his abilities with the knife had become incredible, and his ability to use the bow came naturally. He left the town at the age of 19 with his one friend, Seiya, another half elf who he had met 5 years ago, and traveled to a small port town, where they both hired themselves out as assassins.

To be continued...

Princess Mononoke
11-19-2003, 03:29 AM
name: Zhokura
race: elf
weapon: bow
Zhokura has very long brown thick hair and a very muscular body. She always seems to have a smirk on her face because of her attitude of thinking she is better than most of her friends. Yet, she is very skilled with her bow and arrow. Zhokura is always up for an adventure. On the outside she may look like the tough warrior type, though inside she would do anything for the elfs... good or bad. She is known to sometimes not choose sides and changes her opinion much on things, which has made her known as a backstabber within her group of friends.

Lord Kanti
11-19-2003, 11:57 AM
Continued from last post...

At the age of 23, while searching for the man he and Seiya had been after, he was knocked out, and later woke up on a beach, having no idea where he was. For the past 2 years before now, he had been searching for Seiya, but with no idea where she could be or whether or not she was still alive.

(Sorry I had cut my character description into two posts, but the bell rang for my class. ^_^)

Ayumi
12-07-2003, 03:52 PM
Who wants to run the rpg?... be the manager of the thread?

Krauser
12-23-2003, 05:36 PM
Name: Velacio of B'Deo

Weapons: Dagger/Magic

Appearance: 6'1, Black hair down to his shoulders, green eyes, and wears a dark brown cloak.

Bio: Velacio grew up in the forests of the Talok continent. In the center of the huge forest was the city of B'Deo. It was home to many elves, and a rest stop for many travelers. Growing up in B'Deo, Velacio learned many things. He also had a somewhat rare ability that most elves did not possess. He could control things in the earth, such as trees, vines, rocks, etc. He often trained these abilities along with his dagger, and became very skilled and mischeivious at both. Velacio feels that there is so much more to see in the world, so he decides to leave the city of B'Deo in search for adventure. Many travelers have been talking about the Shrine of Last Remembrance recently. Velacio has decided to go there and check it out.

ShadowBlade
12-28-2003, 06:11 PM
(if i can join)
name: Tom aka "shadowblade"

race : thinks he's half dark elf half human

gear:(if im aloud to have this) :ninja gi suit(usually does'nt wear mask and hood 2masamunes 2katanas shurikens(chinesse stars) bear claws grapling hook(if guns are allowed 2 .45 pistols if not a bow lol with no arrows :D )(all made of mithral if possible)(bullets made of silver if guns are allowed)

bio: found himself knocked out by a lake only knows first part of his name and his great ability in ninja style martial arts and wepon usage and a few light and dark magick skills. has great pride and a strict moral code(accept for pre-marital sex :wub: ) sometimes comes off as a jerk but is always sweet to the ladies. always finds quickest way out of a fight(dosent like to kill but does when he is forced) usually jokes with people and pretends to be weaker than he really is. likes to hang out in local bars and talk to people

appearance: fairly muscular(really ripped), hazel eyes tan and about 6'2 tall 180lbs ,blue hair(just look at my avatar) always wears dark glasses that unables people to see his eyes to hide his emotions and reactions.

Yamcha
12-29-2003, 04:53 PM
Name: Zelos (aka Night Red)

Birth Place: Angmar

Race: Human

Weapon: Sword and Quater Pipe

Background: Son of a blacksmith, Zelos learned the craft of sword making, and how to fight with one as well. He then set out to find his own path by becoming a merchanary/bounty hunter.

Physical Apperance: 5' 10'', varly long dark brown hair, hazel eyes, dark stubble facial hair, well rounded muscular build. Black armor gaurds his chest and a fore arm gaurd on his right arm with a silver pike attached into the end projecting out wards. A silver quater pipe is attached to his back, and his sheathed sword on his left.

ShadowBlade
12-31-2003, 11:39 AM
wow hehehe this is gettin nowere fast :blink:
that is one hhhhhhhhhhhhhott painting *staring at her boobs* :lol: j/k

Yamcha
12-31-2003, 01:56 PM
yea we should start this up.

Black Piano
01-03-2004, 06:13 PM
Name: Zola Kumari

Weapons: Magic

Appearance: please look at the attached image

Bio: She comes from a small family that moved away when she came to the school. She has never seen her dad before but her mum tells her that she looks like him, and her mother lives with her little sister.

ShadowBlade
01-04-2004, 08:36 AM
your image dident work :)

.:Tsukimi Ayana:.
01-04-2004, 11:13 AM
Yeah it doesn't.

Black Piano
01-04-2004, 12:59 PM
does that help now that i put it as an attached image?

ShadowBlade
01-04-2004, 01:11 PM
nope :D still dont work
just e-mail it to me at [email protected]

Black Piano
01-04-2004, 01:26 PM
okie i will ^^

well the both times it worked for me i dnt kow why it didnt for you guys - -;

.:Tsukimi Ayana:.
01-04-2004, 02:14 PM
Ok Black piano your first post where your pic is at.It works now.

Black Piano
01-04-2004, 02:21 PM
aww good ^^

She is my fav RPG character to use ^^

ShadowBlade
01-05-2004, 05:35 AM
guess ya dont need me to post it anymore :D

BritishBabe14
01-23-2004, 06:15 PM
Name: Naomi Aliya Klein
Appearance: Linky...in a minute
Bio: She's sarcastic most of the time, eccentric and can have a temper. She was brought up in South Africa and moved to Japan when she was 10. She's lived there ever since in the big city, Tokyo. Her parents died when she was 10, that's why she moved, she lives with her cousin. She's one of those people that stay out all night doing nothing. She gets into fights without knowing it. She's not a shy person.

Sailor Shensi Girl
02-04-2004, 07:15 PM
hey cool look at this picture thats animated

Kiyoku
02-29-2004, 05:09 AM
Name: Miyoshi, Kiyoku
Race: Magick (witch)
Weapon Of choice: Long-sword
Bio: Born with the power of healing and protection, her magick hadn't activated until her thirteenth birthday. Her parents who were born as wealthy upper-classmen dissapeared when Kiyoku was 11. Kiyoku learned to use a sword when she was 12. Her best friend Miyako showed her how, and after a long war, Miyako gave Kiyoku a sword to remind her that her best friend was Miyako. Miyako died the same day. So now Kiyoku wanders the world, dazed about her place in the world.
Appearance: A beautiful brunet with fair skin, electric green eyes, and an attitude. She wears very little clothing, her everyday outfits consisting of tanktops and jeans. Tall and thin, with little muscle, she often looks sickly if you catch her at the wrong time.

Kunoichi
02-29-2004, 06:29 PM
Name: Damson Atanya Whitecuff
Weapon of Choice: glaive
Bio: Damson grew up in a relatively issolated area where her family held the responsibility to guard the community. From a young age, Damson grew up knowing only how to fight. Due to this, she is a bit bloodthirsty and enjoys the power and thrill of the hunt. She's left her family to go on her first visit to the outside world. She can be very sarcastic and yet serious. As tricky as a fox.
Appearance: Damson has short brown hair which has tints of green from a seaweed mixture the elders put in her hair at birth. Her eyes are bright blue. She stands at 5'6 and has a muscular build, almost manly. She wears clothes she can move around in easily--a light tunic,perfect-fitting pants, and a soft leather boots.

Ashizu~
06-25-2004, 03:26 AM
Name: Ashizu

Race:Demon/unknown

Appearence:Midnight Black wings that span to about 13 feet. Long black hair about to her knees. 5'5 ,Slender body,fair skin,Her eye color is a very deep red sort of like marune,(looks 18) has mark on her forhead that resembles one like Subaru's (.hack//sign) Has a black diamond necklece with a small vile with some sort of black liquid encased.Black half shirt that ties in the back,Black skirt with slits at the bottom.Wears Black ribbons on her feet up to her knees

Weapon:Has a Acient rouge sword that was blessed by a Powerful wizard, the sword is protected by a long black sheath, She carrys this sword behind her back but quick at hand when needed.Posses some magic also..

Personality:Well you'll have to get to know her....

Bio: Ashizu is on a journey in search of her past...she knows nothing before "The Day of the Light"...Her memory was earased from her mind and it has been 50 years since that tragic day.She travels to find answers and hopefully find out who she trully is..... :ph34r:

Vash The Stampede16
06-28-2004, 04:29 PM
Name: Dante
Appearence: Calm on surface with medium length, curly brown hair. Human.
Bio: Heard of the relics at a young age and always wanted to protect them from evil. Dante is a druid from the forests of Gaul. He is never seen without his sole friend, who he has named Nataku, a wolf he met on one of his journeys. His goal is to preserve nature.

NightGoddess
07-27-2004, 05:18 PM
Sorry my bro put it twics :<_<: :P

NightGoddess
07-27-2004, 05:19 PM
Name: Nalu

Race: Angel Worrier

Weapon: Twin sword

Bio: Very little is known about her and her past life. She lost all her memory in a battle she once fought in. Nalu is a skilled worrier and is determent to finish what she started no matter what the consequences are.

Appearance: (( Look at Pic :^_^: )) and she stand about 6 feet tall

Personally: Fun-loving and a hart of gold but that doesn’t mean you should get on her nerves because when she loses her tamper because of someone, she won&#39;t rest till they feel the wrath of Nalu :lol:

Rei-chan
08-06-2004, 12:25 PM
Name: Alatatari

Weapon of Choice: Bow and arrow

Bio: The elders of her villiage found her in the woods when she was a baby, there was a note attached to her saying who she was and she was wrapped in a gray cloak. She&#39;s fun loving and very "boyish" for her age. She likes to hunt in the forest with the other guys, she also hangs out in the field a lot. She left her village three years ago to fund her parents

Appearance: She has long blonde hair, which she keeps up in a ponytail. She&#39;s very tan, she always wears her gray cloak. She has piercing green eyes

red storm
08-10-2004, 05:52 AM
Name: Loran Dainan

race: human

weapons: kunai&#39;s, shurikens, short swords and other ninja tools.

appearance: red eyes, with short black hair and black clothes.

character: despite his hated past and his appearance, Loran is a boy filled with humour, often being called weird, he sees a bright spot anywere.

fighting style: Being a ninja, he uses chakra for his techniques, but he prefers close combat.

History: Loran was born in a village called Dreshea, a little known village far to the east. Having been born under the protective moon, Loran posseses a powerfull guardian angel. Unfortunatly, he has no control over this angel and it comes out to protect him whenever it suits her. This led to Loran&#39;s banishment when the red eyed angel apeared when he was being anoyed by a couple of guys, and decided to &#39;protect&#39; him by blowing up the entire street with a thunder storm. It was then that Loran called her red storm. Now he travels from place to place, not staying anywere for a long time, as all rpg characters.

lord_saikuya
10-06-2004, 09:02 AM
Name: Saikuya Watanuki

race: human

weapons: Katana's as well as other small samurai tools.

character: quiet, loving nature. He is helpful and though he seems to be defenseless he is quite powerful for his age.

appearance: 5' 6", 123lbs, long blue hair, fair colored skin. Long white robes with markings down the edges that reconize him as a mahoran. He also has a red ruby embedded into his forehead with blue markings across his forehead. blue eyes....

fighting style:Chakra and Magi

History: He is secretly an exiled preist who fell in love with lady Konoka of the royal family of Mahora. Her father Emperor Melchizedek found out and ordered him executed. But with the help of lady Kanoka's maids he escaped...:o